Last Poster Wins

Started by Tigataga, January 16, 2014, 02:02:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cryptic

So sorry Scotsman, but it's my win for now. Stealing his lobster too! Thanks.
What Makes A Cryp-Tic (O/Os)
"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
Cryptic's Little Shop Of Mysteries (Requests)NOT CURRENTLY LOOKING
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

ChicagoOkie

Brings enough lobster to share with everyone, but greedily takes the win back.
Random PM's welcome.
Available for the right story.
O/Os Updated story ideas. May/9/2021
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Cryptic

Nope... still mine mwahaha
"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

ChicagoOkie

Random PM's welcome.
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Cryptic

I see you are still blind to the fact, you are wrong
A/A's

ChicagoOkie

Random PM's welcome.
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Cryptic

Nope still wrong... ::sighs:: When will you men ever get it. Women are always right
A/A's

ChicagoOkie

Are you sure? I feel right.
Random PM's welcome.
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Cryptic

A/A's

ChicagoOkie

Random PM's welcome.
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Vill

Quote from: CrypticSayings on February 21, 2014, 04:36:02 PM
Nope still wrong... ::sighs:: When will you men ever get it. Women are always right

If a woman speaks, and there's no man there to hear her: is she still wrong?

BOOM! Win.

Cryptic

A/A's

Vill

You're right: sexism never wins.

Although, I do.

Cryptic

A/A's

Vill

Win. For now and for always: win.

Bedroom Lazarus

A choir of angels appear, swords of flame cutting and cauterizing their way to bringing their favored priest the win.  God Giveth and God Taketh away.  The first to me, the second from you.
Passion is something no man can resist eternally.
Temptation will burn through a soul, devour its purity and intoxicate all those who are in its path.
Fret not oh lost little lamb, for you shall be led by the wolf with a cross to the green pastures promised you all the same. 
Open to ideas and messages

The Sins that Beckon Me

Vill

KAAAAAHHHNNN!!

I mean,

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!! The lord is a cruel and fickle lord. He told me to kill my only son, and I didn't have one, so I killed your win instead.

Bedroom Lazarus

Inserts a small mind controlling worm in his ear, the proceeds to try to procreate with your cerrabellum, in the meantime forcing you go hand over your win through the antics of mind control

There, now you can scream it properly.
Passion is something no man can resist eternally.
Temptation will burn through a soul, devour its purity and intoxicate all those who are in its path.
Fret not oh lost little lamb, for you shall be led by the wolf with a cross to the green pastures promised you all the same. 
Open to ideas and messages

The Sins that Beckon Me

Vill

--Tackles Lazarus and detonates the dynamite strapped to his chest.--

We might both be dead, but my god said I get 72 wins.

Cryptic

A/A's

SpiralSpider

~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

ChicagoOkie

Random PM's welcome.
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

SpiralSpider

~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

Cryptic

A/A's

ChicagoOkie

Random PM's welcome.
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test