Home of the Hopeless (NC, EX, Drugs, Violence, etc) RECRUITING!

Started by Bloodied Porcelain, July 03, 2012, 04:35:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

persephone325

This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Kaisude

Though we are accepting more people I'm sure. So if you are interested get a sheet up and Bloodied will to it asap.

persephone325

Name: Yuka Kobayashi
Nickname(s): N/A
Sexuality: Straight
Addictions:
~Self-harm
~Kleptomania

Group: Thief

Appearance: Yuka stands at 5' 1" with long black hair. She is of asian decent and has a small frame. She weighs a tiny 115 lbs and is quite slender. Her clothing style varies, depending on her moods. Lately, she's been wearing a lot of dark colored clothes. She likes V-neck tops and plain jeans. She has a favorite pair of sneakers that are worn and comfortable. She also has a few skirts, high heeled shoes, and knee cut boots. Her eyes are dark brown with a hint of hazel.

Personality: Yuka is quite shy around people she doesn't know very well. Once she becomes more comfortable around people, she is usually quite friendly and, around men, a little flirty. Sometimes it gets her into trouble with girlfriends. However she can be a bit moody when she gets depressed. She doesn't take well to being yelled at or reprimanded. She internalizes everything and convinces herself that she deserved to be yelled at, or that whatever happened was her fault. She takes her anger out on herself by injuring herself. Something that she desperately tries to keep hidden.

Background: Yuka came from a family that was middle class. She had a brother and a sister, but she was the youngest. She was also the one the family took their frustrations out on. Yuka didn't know it at the time, but she was adopted. Perhaps that was the reason why her family seemed to dislike her.

In high school, Yuka started stealing. She started out borrowing items from other students, but never returned them. Nobody ever said anything to her, so she just kept on doing it. Her parents and siblings would notice things missing, but they never suspected her. One day, she tried taking her mother's pearl necklace and she was caught. Her father badly beat her for trying to steal it, and her mother strangled her with the necklace until she was unconscious.

When Yuka woke from the ordeal, she was in her bedroom. She was covered in bruises and sore all over. Her parents locked her in the room for three days. Her siblings would ocassionally slip food under the door for her, but once they got caught they were punished and only scolded. On the third day, her mother let her out and told her that if she ever caught her stealing from her again, she would kill her. Yuka could tell by the tone of her voice that she was serious.

For a few months after that, Yuka avoided her parents as much as she could. She stayed in her room as much as she could, listening to music and waiting for the next day to come. School wasn't any easier though. She was bullied by the popular kids because she was so quiet and shy. They wanted to see her break, make her cry. Yuka refused to give them the satisfaction of seeing her upset. After school, she would lock herself in her room and cut herself. Eventually, she started using self-harm as a coping mechanism. She would feel better every time after she did it.

After she graduated high school, her father lost his job. He came home furious about it. He blamed Yuka for it, saying that she was just an extra mouth to feed and that she was holding him back from his true potential. Yuka tried to understand what he meant, but realized she never would. He just wanted an excuse to get her out of his house. That's exactly what happened. Her parents forced her to pack her bags and get out. They didn't care where, just as long as she wasn't under their roof anymore. Yuka was happy to finally be out of that house.

Persephone325
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Bloodied Porcelain

I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

Ezekla

Thus, storytelling - from wherever it comes - forms a layer in the foundation of the world; and glinting in it we see the trace elements of every tribe on earth.

Bloodied Porcelain

We're still accepting characters for Home of the Hopeless! All groups are still looking for people so lets see if we can get some more people :)
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

Kaisude

Hey guys I lost my ability to type with my left hand so i will be away for some time. Sorry :(

Bloodied Porcelain

Oh no! Hope everything is okay and wishing you a speedy recovery! If things start to progress a lot, I'll write your character in to a place where they aren't affecting play and you can bring them back in whenever you're back. :)

Bloodied Porcelain

I'm shutting down this game due to a loss of players and interest. Thanks to those who participated.