Craving Fallout. [ F/F, UN ]

Started by Hemingway, October 25, 2009, 05:11:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hemingway

It always happens like this. You go for the longest time, not feeling very creative at all, and even though you want to RP, you can't think of what to do. Then, out of nowhere, a craving strikes, and you're powerless to resist.

Well, it just happened.

As the title suggests, this would be based in the Fallout universe, more specifically, at about the same time as the events of Fallout 3, though not necessarily near D.C. America is quite large, and I'd love to experiment with settings.

However, you're probably more concerned with the idea itself. Well, it goes a bit like this; my character is a female officer of the Enclave, with a sadistic streak. Yours is a prisoner, recruit, or simply an unfortunate person. I'm sure you can see where this is going.

It's not very elaborate for all this talk of cravings and ideas, I know. My cravings and my ideas tend to be characters wanting to be used in plots, rather than plots themselves. If it sounds at all interesting to you, then we can work out a more elaborate plot together, and make this all thoroughly enjoyable.

Ace Flyer

I've been waiting to post here since seeing this when waiting for approval...I love this idea!

So want to talk a plot out? I've been itching for a good Fallout RP. Feel free to PM me if you'd rather talk over that.