The Games that Nobles Play

Started by Hunter, July 03, 2007, 07:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hunter

High atop a hillside overlooking a lush valley stands a shining white castle made of a stone so light that it seems to glow in the morning sunlight. The soft sounds of early mornings can be heard as various people, some of noble birth and others not, partake of their daily activities.

In the valley below rests a prosperous town, busy with the hustle and bustle of ordinary life. From all over do people gather, intent on the day to day activities of just surviving. The boredom is occasionally broken by the clashing of swords or the swirling of magic but all in all it's a good place to be.

It's just a part of the games that nobles play...

As you might guess: Hunter is hankering for a bit of court intrigue, political manipulation, and lots of good old sex.  I'm thinking about (idealistic, not realistic) medieval France, set in a Duke's realm.  Lots of room for just about anything you want.

So, who's interested?

MadPanda

Ooo, ooo, twist my arm...

;D ;D ;D

Nothing like a little pillow talk to go with the stabbing of backs and the purloining of letters!
Voluptas ailuri fulgentis decretum est!
Omnis nimis, temperantia ob coenobitae.
(Jes, tiuj frazoj estas malĝustaj. Pandoj fakte ne komprenas la latinan!)

One on Ones Suggestion Box
Group Game Suggestion Box
Pandariffic Ons and Otherwise
In Memory of Bishrook

Hunter

Valerian

I do like reading this sort of thing, but I can never be conniving and manipulative enough to join in the backstabbing...
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Hunter

Join the club.  *winks*  But if you don't try then you'll just never be good enough.