Interest Check: DBZ - A Different Saga (Marvel Heroic Roleplaying, Alt-Canon)

Started by ShadowFox89, March 14, 2017, 02:24:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Premier

A sheet? Sure!

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Name: Cookie

Affiliations:
Solo      d10
Buddy      d6
Team      d8

Distinctions:
"I am as confused about myself as you are"
Mischievous Teen
Spicy Food Addict

Power Sets
My weird Majin Body
- Enhanced Durability d8
- Enhanced Strength d8
- Enhanced Stamina d8
- Shapeshifting D6

SFX: Incredible levels of keen If your pool includes the Combat specialty, in a close combat-based action or reaction, add your Acrobatics specialty at no cost.
SFX: You're just hitting playdough idiot! Spend 1 PP to ignore stress, trauma, or complications from Physical Attacks.
SFX: Hey it does this too! Use two or more Majin powers in a single dice pool at -1 step for each additional power.
Limit: Really weird lookin' Earn 1PP when your alien looks become a problem for you

Training with the earth's finest (Well that's what they said anyway)
- Flight D6
- Ki Blasts D6

SFX: Incredible levels of keen If your pool includes the Combat specialty, in a close combat-based action or reaction, add your Acrobatics specialty at no cost.
SFX: Check this out! Step up or double a Trianing die against a single target. Remove the highest rolling die and add three dice for your total.

Limit: Really not good at this. Count 1s and 2s on dice as opportunities when using Ki Blasts.

Specialties:
Acrobatics Expert d8
Combat Rookie d6

Milestones:
Defective world destroying weapon
1 XP when you are confused by your own powers.
3 XP when your alien nature gets you into trouble.
10 XP when you finally discover what you actually are.

Our Cute Pink Glutton
1 XP when you get to eat something suitably spicy!
3 XP when you let an enemy get advantage over you due to your own stomach.
10 XP when you finally grow up and become a responsible young adult.

Kathyan

Cookie? loved that name ^^

Anyway here is what I got so far but I could certainly use some help to polish this
Character Sheet

Name: Ranfan
Affiliations:
Solo      d10
Buddy     d8
Team      d6

Distinctions:
Femme Fatale
Vulnerable Looking
Underwear Collector

Power Sets
HOTNESS
*Ki Attack d6
*Strength d6
SFX: energy absorption: can absorb sexy energy or heat (but not fire) and use it empower her own attacks
SFX: Heat Fist: Attack power d6: using air friction she heats her hand to deliver a powerful burning attack
SFX Blow a Kiss: a heart shaped energy blast expands and envelops the opponent restraining their movements

SEXYNESS
*Mind control d8
SFX: Shriek: invulnerable OR immunity
SFX: Area attack, target multiple opponents. For every additional target, add 1d6 to your pool and keep +1 effect die
SFX: Versatile, replace mind control d8 with 2d6 on your next roll
SFX: Stripping Technique: add 1d6 and step up effect die by +1 when using any power to inflict mental stress
Limit: reduced effectiveness on females
Limit: expose herself to unwanted groping

SPECIALTIES
Combat Rookie d6 ("close" combat, aikido)
Covert Rookie d6
Crime Rookie d6 (Pilaf Allegiance)
Psych Expert d8

MILESTONES
Catch up SonGoku
1 XP when you physically damage an opponent
3 XP when you prioritize assisting an ally over your self
10 XP when you defeat a stronger opponent

Universe Diva
1 XP when you distract an opposing character using your looks
3 XP when you don't get stressed in combat
10 XP when you successfully seduce a non human

TheFourthShade

Reposted sheet.

Kath is there anything in particular you are concerned about or are you just looking for advice in general?

I'll have a better look after I've had some sleep.

Karla
Karla

Affiliations

Team D10
Solo   D8
Buddy D6

Distinctions
Daughter of Aristocracy
“I'll Never Give In!”
Self Taught Fighter with a Short Temper

Power Sets

Self-Taught Ki Mystic
Enhanced Ki Senses  D6
Ki Blasts                    D6
Flight                         D6

Ki Area Spray: Add a d6 and keep an additional effect die for each additional target of Ki Blasts.
Limit: Conscious Activation – Shut down Self-Taught Ki Mystic when asleep, unconscious, or suffering from mental trauma.

Unintentional Saiyin Juggernaut
Durability  D6
Enhanced Stamina D8
Strength      D6

Dangerous Saiyin Rage: Add a d6 to the die pool and step back the highest die by one, add +1 to the stress inflicted.

Unleashed Saiyin Potential:  Step up or Double Any Unintentional Saiyin Juggernaut Power, if the action fails add the normal die to the doom pool.

Limit: Saiyin: Gain 1 PP when affected by Saiyin related milestones and complications.     
Limit: Exhausted: Shutdown any Unintentional Saiyin Juggernaut power to gain 1 PP.

Specialties
Business Rookie D6
Combat  Rookie D6
Menace Rookie D6
Psych  Expert D8

Milestones

Rage Boiling in the Blood

1 XP – When you lose your temper or refuse to back down when offered the chance.
3 XP –  When your temper or pride getting the better of you has consequences that a more level headed soul might have thought of.
10 XP – When you vanquish a mighty foe in battle who has injured your pride or embarrass them so thoroughly otherwise that they might wish to have merely been defeated.

(I Don't have another milestone right now because it's 0300 right now).

Background

Karla knew she was adopted.  She knew other children didn't have tails and that her parents didn't either.  She knew that her parents loved her very much.

And she was a pretty princess, albeit one who couldn't behave to save her life, to begin with.  She was too energetic, too willing to play with the boys, and able to smash walls if she got in a bad mood.

Needless to say, her parents did the only sensible thing and put out a tremendous reward for any martial artist who would (or could) teach her.  None of them lasted long enough to earn the reward, though going through so many teachers with lessons both useful and bunk allowed the child to begin teaching herself.  She spent her rather considerable (to the standard salaryman) allowance on research.

She couldn't really get much practice fighting, though.  Most people who would spar with her went down in one hit.  She had to use some subterfuge to get away from her family long enough to enter the 23rd World Martial Arts tournament.   She was defeated not long after the qualifiers, of course, but she had gotten a taste of real fighting...and it tasted pretty good.

She wasn't exactly sure where things would end up afterward, but, at least she met new people and had fun.  She even met Muten Roshi at the tournament, though she ended up slapping him when he groped her.  For what it was worth, she forgave him after she learned who he was, but she learned to watch her butt around him nonetheless.

Kathyan

Yeah well I do hope everything else is fine but I was a concerned mostly on the SFX part, not sure if I did that right. Also some overall advice and suggestions would be very welcome  and great as well ;)

Premier

Batman4560