Re: Last One Wins

Started by EpitomyofShyness, December 04, 2009, 07:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rora

Believe me...you an't the only one *presses against Chev once more and begins to pull in into another kiss careful not to touch any bulges*

Saerrael

*smiles angelic at Rora*

Rora

*sees Saerra's grin and pulls win out of pocket to make sure it is still there...satisfied I put it back*

Zelric Miras

Rora

Leo! *stares Leo down until he brings win back*

Zelric Miras

*stares back, raising an eyebrow, wondering if she would rather come and get it.*

Rora

*tries to get Leo to come closer* Please bring my win back...

Zelric Miras

*grins and sits on a couch* Make me.

Rora

*starting to get irritated* Leo, if you don't bring me back my win then I will refuse to rub you...anywhere!

Zelric Miras

*raises a hand and a steady gale pushes her to the couch* Was that a threat?

Rora

*sits on hands* You bet your ass it was

Zelric Miras

I'm afraid it isn't an effective one, on my case at least. Still, I'd regret if you stay mad at me. *places hands on her shoulders and begins a relaxing massage*

Rora

*squirms a little but relaxs at just the thought of a massage* Give me my win first...and it was an effective threat because if i won't touch you, you can't touch me!

Zelric Miras

Then you wouldn't be able to retrieve the win, hmmm? *he whispers in her ear, while continuing the massage, moving his hands lower on her back*

Rora

I already have the win...I just want a massage...*smirks*

Zelric Miras

Very well, keep the win, and I get to massage your back...*whispers in her ear again, his fingers kneading her back slowly, searching for knots and build up tension*

Saerrael

*just happen to wander in on the two and takes the win for save keeping*

auroraChloe

you can't hide from me   :P

a/a 8/21/17

Saerrael

Meep!
*flees from chloe*

To bed! Onwards!

Zelric Miras

Lucinda

*decorates the win with glitter and pink fluffy fairy lights* there that's better!
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

*Luci's Ons and Offs Post*

*Luci's Apologies and Absences Post*

Le RandomBloke

'Cause the whole, world, loves it when you blablabla, da da, da da dada *joink*

"Give me all your true hate and I’ll translate it in our bed into never seen passion."

Zelric Miras

That was random, indeed.

Rora

Leo...when will you see that you can't have my win? *pets Leo fondly while placing win in a secure ribbon*

Zelric Miras

*murrs from being petted* No said I couldn't try.