Entertain me for a while?

Started by EstaRojan!, April 25, 2012, 02:35:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EstaRojan!

Hey there!

I'm looking for a partner who can write well and post quite often; I have several ideas in mind varying from post-apocalyptic to medieval, but of course I'm open to other ideas.

1) Let Me Feel Looking for a male
A teenage girl, probably around 17, is unable to feel emotions because a birth defect; but, it was only when she turned 16 that she was diagnosed and started receiving help for it. The help she receives is in the form of an attractive, young therapist who is to be with her all the time to teach her about emotions and help her overcome the defect for her to feel. As the relationship develops between the two, so do her emotions for the therapist.

2) Our Days Are Numbered Looking for a male or a female
The date is 21st September, 2879 and the sun's expansion has reached critical levels; having already consumed Mercury and Venus, Earth is next. The estimated time for the "end of the world" is 13th November, 2879; meaning that humanity has mere weeks to prepare themselves for the end. Rather than this being a post-apocalypse scene, it's more of the build up to the end. Characters are debatable, as are their relationships, ages etc. I would prefer someone who can play multiple characters, and do so in detail.

More ideas will be added when I have some more time to write them out.