Vampire the Masquerade Mafia [Game Thread] [Day Phase 4]

Started by Blythe, May 13, 2016, 11:35:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mintprincess

So I spent the day debating who to vote for, leaning still toward Leslie.  Even with her explaination, I tend to bristle at the 'I don't know what's going on excuse' that I've seen people use as a cover.  The shade in this game has been thrown around so much that nearly everyone has had their name mentioned in one capacity or another. 

However, I trust that Guy is Camarilla, given that we're at the end of Day three and no one has countered his claim to the Lycan role.  We've already proven that Sunshine can't be that role, thus, that leads me to beleive that he is the one person here who is most definitely good. 

So I will also cast my vote for Yugi.   

Intimate Ink

I confess to being in a bit of a quandary here.  I'm trying to read over our Elysium conversations records (OOC read: posts) as I type this for clues.. or at least.. something. 

On one hand, i'm still incredibly suspicious of TheLeslie for all the reasons I have mentioned.  On the other hand, Remiel has further aggravated my suspicion level that he was turned last night since it seems he is voting randomly now, if I am to take his words at their surface? 

I think I will settle on The Leslie.  For the moment I'll have faith Remiel either knows something I don't, or consider his random voting 'too suspicious' to make something of... shades of our dear, departed AndyZ.  I hope I will not regret that decision, or find that I am entirely too persuaded by a handsome pirate face.

Geeklet

I think I am going to go ahead and change my vote to yugi as well.

Blythe

Current Votes

2 - TheLeslie ( yugi006, Intimate Ink)
1 - Seranova (Remiel)
2 - Remiel (Seranova, Rel Mayer)
5 - yugi006 (ThatRPGuy, AmberStarfire, Madame Professor, Geeklet, Mintprincess)
1 - Geeklet (Christa)

Yet to Vote
persephone325, theLeslie,

Voting will be open only 30 more minutes!

persephone325

Not that it'll matter much, given the tally. I'm gonna go for Remi.
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Blythe

Current Votes

2 - TheLeslie ( yugi006, Intimate Ink)
1 - Seranova (Remiel)
3 - Remiel (Seranova, Rel Mayer, persephone325)
5 - yugi006 (ThatRPGuy, AmberStarfire, Madame Professor, Geeklet, Mintprincess)
1 - Geeklet (Christa)

Yet to Vote
theLeslie,

Blythe

Voting is now closed. There will be a temporary delay before we go into the Night Phase.

persephone325

I've seen how Yugi can act in these games. I really don't think he's a bad guy, as this is how he usually acts; suspicious and confused.

As the Toreador Harpy, I am invoking my connections to the Elysium to determine where Yugi's true allegiance lies. If I am wrong, I willingly accept whatever fate awaits me for being deceived.
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Blythe

Yugi006....

....is a loyal member of the Camarilla. As such, he will not meet the Final Death, as per the Harpy's power! He will live on for now!

We go now into the Night Phase. Please refrain from in-thread posting and from PMing until the next Day Phase!

Blythe

Please remember not to post in this thread during the Night Phase.

And please remember that only individuals with Night Phase roles should be PMing at night, and they should only be PMing me about their Night actions or answering PMs I send to them.

Blythe

Elysium gathers again...

And the Prince announces with solemnity, "Another death, although I find myself unsympathetic. It seems ThatRPGuy was slain...and he was loyal to the Sabbat, special in some way." The Prince makes a grand gesture and says, "But we have Sabbat to root out. Who shall follow those who have gone before us to the Final Death?"

~Plain Game Text~

ThatRPGuy was killed during the Night Phase; he was loyal to the Sabbat and had a special role.

The Day Phase has begun. Please cast your lynch votes in bold. You may no longer vote for 'nobody;' voting for another player is now mandatory. Voting will close at 12:30 p.m. on Friday, May 27th, US Central Time.

persephone325

I thought for sure it was going to be me or Yugi last night, considering I've used up my power.

That being said, (this is going to be obvious, but...) at least one of the Sabbat voted for Yugi. Not counting Guy. Hell, maybe all four of them voted together. But that probably wouldn't be a smart play if they didn't want to get caught.
I don't know.

AmberStarfire

I wasn't expecting the number of votes Yugi got there after I voted for him, so surprised was an understatement (especially as I was wrong).

Sorry for thinking you might be Sabbat.

Remiel

Well, we know two things: Guy was telling the truth, and both Yugi and Persephone are loyal Camarilla.

My "suspicious as fuck" list now includes:

Geeklet
Madame Professor
Rel Mayer
Seranova
Mintprincess

Rel Mayer

Quote from: Remiel on May 25, 2016, 02:07:45 PM
Well, we know two things: Guy was telling the truth, and both Yugi and Persephone are loyal Camarilla.

Geeklet
Madame Professor
Rel Mayer
Seranova
Mintprincess

Funny, this just made me even more 'suspicious as fuck' of you, Remi. I also find it interesting that you put Madame Professor on that list. Why?

Mintprincess

I'm agreeing with Rel on this one.  How you pulled that list together makes no sense.  You've gone after and then sided with and then gone after most of the people on that list.  Rel and I are literally out of no where and you slapped us on probably to make yourself look better and keep the shade off the real people on your team.   

And the facts you stated? We all know those two things.   Yup. 

Seranova

I think he's selling out a team member or two because he's running out of places to hide.
Sera's Ons/Off's
Hello darkness, my old friend.
I've come to talk with you again.

Rel Mayer

Quote from: Seranova on May 25, 2016, 02:27:07 PM
I think he's selling out a team member or two because he's running out of places to hide.

Clio

I think Minty is okay, but I don't know about Remi or Geeklet. Sera, Rel and MP are question marks as well, but not quite as suspicious as the other two. As far as Remi and his list goes, at least.

We know that Yugi and Persephone are Cam, and I know that I am. I think that Minty is, but that still leaves quite a few up for debate.
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Madame Professor

Quote from: Remiel on May 25, 2016, 02:07:45 PM

Geeklet
Madame Professor
Rel Mayer
Seranova
Mintprincess

Of course I'm on this list. I'm "always" a bad guy....

How are my votes any different from yours? I have given solid reasons for each of my votes. Your reasons have been more liquid and yours votes have made little sense.
The Professor's Research Notes (O/O)  Locked away in the Laboratory (A/A) 
Not currently available for new roleplays
Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.

persephone325

~With the exception of the Sheriff vote, Rel and Sera have voted the same way for all three lynching days thus far. Whether or not that's because they're Cam and have an alliance, or because they're Sabbat sticking together... I have no idea. However, in the day three lynch Remi voted for Sera (seemingly at random) and Sera immediately voted for him in retaliation, with Rel jumping on the bandwagon not long after; stating "At this point (it may change) I'm not very suspicious of Seranova."

~Day 1 and 2, Geeklet cast a vote for Remi. Unsurprisingly because he's "shady", as everyone is so quick to point out. But on the third day, she decided to vote for Yugi, who then turned out to be innocent. Not only that, but when it was revealed that no one died during the second night she posted:
Quote from: Geeklet on May 22, 2016, 08:07:31 PM
Woohoo! Good Job Brujah!

Which kind of left me wondering "Why would she immediately jump to conclusions and say that? Unless she knew something...?" Whereas Guy had stated "Wooohoo! No one died at night, at least." Because there is the possibility that someone was turned to the dark side. There's also the other possibility that Sunshine was the diseased vampire and killing her the first night rendered the Sabbat unable to kill the second night.

It's also possible that I'm just reading too much into things, as I tend to do.

Also, and this is painfully obvious, anyone who would still vote for Yugi or me for lynching... Is obviously a Sabbat.
I don't know.

AmberStarfire

Regarding the jumping to conclusions about the bodyguard, the description wasn't clear until after Blythe posted one about the turning power. Their posts were before that (I'm fairly sure).

persephone325

Quote from: AmberStarfire on May 25, 2016, 05:16:25 PM
Regarding the jumping to conclusions about the bodyguard, the description wasn't clear until after Blythe posted one about the turning power. Their posts were before that (I'm fairly sure).

What do you mean? Did I miss something Blythe said about powers?
I don't know.

AmberStarfire