Seeking Talented Writers for an AI x Human RP! [ M, F, Futa ♥ ]

Started by Andronica, July 29, 2015, 10:19:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andronica

Sacramentum Gladiatorum

After re-watching Spartacus, I was heavily inspired to do a decadent, gritty character-driven story about the forbidden romance between a gladiator and his young domina. My idea revolves around the inevitable complications from the gladiator's growing fame, enemies made along the way, and the slave rebellion boiling just below the surface. There will be violence and some characters may die, but we can tone it down if you'd rather focus on the interpersonal conflicts and politics than arena fighting. Beside some knowledge of the show being preferable, I only ask that you contribute equally to advancing the story, and play multiple characters as needed.

The main pairing I want to explore is the gladiator and domina, but everything else is completely negotiable! We can add in more characters and plot arcs as we see fit. For example, another gladiator and a female slave, or a slave and her Roman master or mistress (or something involving a futa/intersex character if that's something you want to explore). I very rarely play submissive characters so if we go with another pairing where my character is a slave, it will give me the chance to try something new. How she plays into the story, and with whom, can be discussed. Perhaps there's a love triangle involved where the slave or gladiator are also being coveted (unwillingly?) by a Roman.

Regardless of the kind of story we create, I would like it all to eventually come to a head with a servile war, which rips apart the social hierarchy and forces former masters to serve... if they survive.

If this interest you, please read my O/O's to make sure we're compatible, then send me a PM! :)

bondagegirlsarah

Would you prefer the play the human or the vampire? Is this a dom/sub theme?

Was just wondering about a dom human and a sub vampire, could that work?

Not saying i am interested necessarily, but my curiosity is peaked.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=257875.0

In your room, Where time stands still
All moves at your will. Will you let the morning come soon, or will you leave me lying here
In your favourite darkness, your favourite half-light
Your favourite consciousness
Your favourite slave

Andronica