Thread location assistance

Started by Meliai, May 02, 2013, 01:48:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meliai

Looking for advice and/or a ruling from one of the higher ups as to where to put a thread.

Another Ell member and I have been playing a game over IRC, I've saved the logs and am in the process of editing them into a more readable, paragraph-y format. I'd like to post them somewhere to share & have a more accessible archive for the game as well as a place to keep character and setting notes, but I'm not sure what the most appropriate sub-forum would be. I've been wavering between putting the the game in the appropriate one-on-one subforum, since it's an RP between two writers, or in the storytelling forum, since it's being posted basically a chapter at a time, without any of the actual role-playing happening in the thread itself.

Thanks in advance for the help  :-)
    {{A/As updated 5/8}}           

Oniya

Either one would be appropriate.  I've seen a few RPs in the One on One forums that were conducted over Instant Message, with one partner doing all the posting
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Beguile's Mistress

The ideal would be to put it in one of the one-on-one forums with each of you posting for yourself but that isn't always doable.  However, having the story in one of the RP forums makes it easier to give credit to the other person and have it noticed. 

Meliai

Exactly what I needed! Thank you very much ladies :-)
    {{A/As updated 5/8}}