What are you drinking? (archive)

Started by Captain Maltese, April 04, 2008, 06:03:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oniya

"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Kazyth

Hot Apple Cider.

It's cold here, any my posting hands need something warm to curl around!
A rose by any other name... still has thorns you can prick someone with. - Me.

Nadir

Prof Loki's soul, liquidized with oranges, half a mango and a few bits of coconut.

Mmmmmm....

Doom Cookie

Plots of Doom
Doom cookies are chocolate chip, they taste like doom which oddly tastes like victory. Even if you nibble on one they will grow back. They just ask that you don't drown them in milk. Doom cookies are too cool to be dunked like your average Oreo cookie.

Pocket Monster ♥ Secret's Bella

Raven41174

From ashes we were born, and to ashes we shall return

Ons and Offs

Raven has requested indefinite access restriction.

Nico

Right now? Red Bull sugarfree.

HockeyGod

Quote from: Nicholas on October 11, 2009, 12:51:15 PM
Right now? Red Bull sugarfree.

Gotta keep up the stamina Nic!

Just lemonade...or is it lemonade?  >:)

Nico

Quote from: alxnjsh on October 11, 2009, 12:53:02 PM
Gotta keep up the stamina Nic!

Just lemonade...or is it lemonade?  >:)

Yeah, just the stamina.  ;D

Doom Cookie

Plots of Doom
Doom cookies are chocolate chip, they taste like doom which oddly tastes like victory. Even if you nibble on one they will grow back. They just ask that you don't drown them in milk. Doom cookies are too cool to be dunked like your average Oreo cookie.

Pocket Monster ♥ Secret's Bella

Le RandomBloke

Coca Cola Zero, surely drinking an entire 2l bottle to keep myself awake nullifies the no sugar benefit. Lawl.

"Give me all your true hate and I’ll translate it in our bed into never seen passion."

Talia

He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

Oniya

Quote from: RandomBloke on October 12, 2009, 03:52:40 AM
Coca Cola Zero, surely drinking an entire 2l bottle to keep myself awake nullifies the no sugar benefit. Lawl.

Well, you'll certainly be awake, but you'll be running back and forth to the bathroom...

Hot tea.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!

Bliss

Dunkin Donuts cinnamon coffee with milk and sugar.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Rider of Wind

Not currently taking new roleplays.
Rider's A/A's Update 10-20-14~ O/O's
Posting rate: On Hiatus until June 2nd.

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Beguile's Mistress

TheLegionary

green tea with passion fruit flavour

mkkdreams

Coffee... ambrosia... perfection... need I say more?

Aiden

Morning shakes-
Lots of greens- Celery, Nopal, Parsley mized with some OJ and Pineapple
followed by a Protein shake, to was the taste out.

auroraChloe

cold coffee   :-(

Quote from: Aiden on October 14, 2009, 10:33:35 AM
Parsley 
you know what parsley is good for ??

a/a 8/21/17

Aiden

Not really, I know it is something heart related and for the vitamins.

Oniya

auroraChloe

a/a 8/21/17

Beguile's Mistress

Bayushi

Tall glass of milk to go with my eggs, hash browns, and bacon.