News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

A simple shadow seeking a fantasy

Started by shadowfantasy, May 06, 2016, 03:35:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shadowfantasy

Seeking someone that is willing to take an adventure with me. Seeking one that is willing to see what the darkness and the extreme can offer us both. Looking for a writing partner willing to try most anything, is willing to step outside of reality, and someone that is willing to be male, female, human, animal, alien, or monster. If you are curious as to my Ons, and Offs check out my profile, or simply just ask me and I will tell you. You can send me a PM with ideas, or to ask what my ideas may be.  Please put in a subject for the private message.

example ideas: (these are only a few ask for more)
1: transformations
2: lab experimentation
3: same sex fun and game
4: the realm of complete impossible (as in could never happen in reality)

My preferences : https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=59312
I am but a figment of your imagination.

shadowfantasy

I am still seeking a writing partner or multiple partners interested in the dark realms of role playing. I have a craving for beast/insect/alien play. A craving and hunger for milking, breeding, and the like. IF you are interested let me know. Seeking someone interested in playing any and all genders, predator or prey.

Current desires:
5: Milking
6: Breeding

shadowfantasy

Even with the ideas above still willing and wanting I seek someone interested in testing out a story idea with me.

The Assassin/Pleasure toy and Handler or Mark if interested send me a private with the idea in the subject.

shadowfantasy

Current desires:
5: Milking
6: Breeding

Also seeking interested parties that are willing to play female type characters. Seeking some ideas that would be thought of as Dark, Extreme, in the realm of impossible. Please send me a message with a subject title.

Thank you.

shadowfantasy

Greetings out there. I have been silent for a while, but have returned. I am looking for special writers that are game for serious dark and twisted erotic role play. I seek someone willing to play anything from female to male, from human, animal (beastiality), monsters, aliens, and anything else the imagination can come up with. I seek someone that is willing to play both dominate and submissive.

I do not do writing in pre-designed game worlds like WoW, D&D and the such.

If interested send me a message here with a title of interest.

My preferences : https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=59312

shadowfantasy

I am seeking a creative partner interested in the dark, twisted, taboos of the imagination. you can check out my On and Off https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=350188.0 to see if we could work together.

I will not create in pre designed worlds: WOW/ Final fantasy/ DnD specifically and similar creations

I will create in just about any setting, time, fantasy, or other wise

The more creative the idea the more I will enjoy it (the greater the impossibility the more fun it can be) If it is not logical, reality based, or physically possible the better.

Major current interest at this time:

Large breasts (milk/lactating heavy) with engorged and longer than normal nipples
expanded and longer than normal privates (ie: elongated clitoris, swollen plumper nether lips)
Bestiality (yes this means actual animals, creatures, monsters so on.. able to speak, and communicate or not)
Being the willing or not so willing victim of (preferring creatures with all sensual appendages example: tentacle prehensile tongues, nipples, clits, shafts. Male female mix of both all the above)

Absolutely will not be creative or write or be part of: Major NO NO
No Gore (sever blood, death, snuff)
No Vore (No cannibalizing eating)
No Mutilations (sever cutting, scaring, amputations)
No bathroom sports (pee/golden showers, scat, and vomit)

shadowfantasy

To those that have approached me and I went silent, I am deeply sorry. My real life became complicated and I got distracted enough I forgot about being Creative. That said

I am still willing and wanting to create and write. I am highly interested in currently:

Forced Breast and lactation expansion (including the growth of nipples)
Clit growth
Impregnation (including eggs)
Male Female and Futa's (really into the Futa right now)
Willing to be aggressive and dominate but under the right mood might be a switch to a submissive
Willing to do massive impossibly large rods as long as there is no implied pain its all about pleasure

In need of very good descriptive and creative smutt

shadowfantasy

Again I am here to put up thoughts. My kinks have expanded a bit, but not enough to add to my on or off listing.

Currently in the mood for some serious possibly extreme Role Play. I may not be on as much but would still love to write with someone. Or maybe more than one person if I understood how to, at the same time.

Seeking any gender- Really in the mood for some serious lactating breasts, (Not just my character)
Seeking animalistic fun - loves Felines, Canines, and equine (horses) but will play with others if creative enough

Please poke at me if you want. I understand I am not for everyone..