Sailor Moon: AU [LGBTQ+] [Original Verse] - [Discontinued]

Started by TheBlackThrone, July 13, 2018, 12:47:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Codexa

Lady Sakura

Vicissitude

Quote from: TheBlackThrone on July 14, 2018, 02:13:42 PM
I don't see a problem with that. I wrote in the OP what wasn't allowed.

Awesome, then I will make a go on Mars.  I'll work up a sheet.

Vicissitude

Name: Asuka Suzuki
Former Name: Maris
Alias: Mars Knight
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 136 lbs
Hair Color: Shoulder length hair, dyed electric pink on the top and sometimes fluffed up like a cockatoo's crest.
Eye Color: Honey brown
Sexuality: Asexual
Nationality: Japanese-American
Basic Description: A slender, slightly androgynous young man, his hair is never shorter than shoulder length and usually dyed some shade of pink or red on top, black beneath.  Both ears are pierced, and he wears a variety of studs and rings, but usually nothing so dangly it will get caught in his headphone cords.  He's fond of wearing dark eyeliner and eyeshadow, just because he likes the way he looks in it.  More often than not his casual dress is just as bright as his personality, favoring colorful hoodies and loose jeans with the holes repaired with colorful patches, toned down, a bucket hat or beanie pulled down over the brighter part of his hair, especially when he doesn't want to attract too much attention to himself, such as in new situations and locations.  His socks almost never match, and usually there is a hole in one toe.
Visual Description:

Degree: Veterinary Science
Classes: English, Mythology, Biology, Commutations (ditches it constantly).
Clubs: Animal Lover's Club, Art club.
Personality/Background: Asuka is usually most commonly found wherever his friends are, cuddling up to one of them for the sake of contact.  He doesn't, though, usually seek out the physical company of people he doesn't know well.  That's reserved for once you are a part of his inner circle; once he decides that you are a trustworthy person.  Then you may be a victim of random hugs or attacks with a water gun or well-flung beanbag toy if he thinks he can get away with it.  He tries to avoid pushing other's buttons, though he's prone to having his own pushed, especially if he sees a friend in trouble.  When he's not busy scraping by in his classes, he likes to paint.  Any medium and any surface, though acrylic appllied to a canvas in creative ways is his favorite. He has a hedgehog he named Shaymin (f) who sometimes hides out in his hoodie pockets or hood.
Likes: Animals, painting, Halloween haunted houses, Boston cream donuts
Dislikes: Having to show up to boring classes, boring people, watching the news
Planet: Mars ♂
Special Powers: Fire Shield, a defensive attack created by whirling his fire poi in front of himself.
Weapon: Fire poi
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4OIIXx-rWk&t=60s
Guardian: Phobos
Description: Shiba inu

hernameisbanks

and I believe I'm done with Sailor Mars.
spoiler spoiler.

Princess Mars

Name: Jinalle Deisy Rodriguez ( yee-NAH-ell )
Former Name: Scarlet Ares
Alias: Sailor Mars
Height: five feet, seven inches
Weight: none of your business one hundred and thirty eight pounds.
Hair Color:Ever changing, it is currently resting at her natural color of black.
Eye Color: Green
Sexuality: Pansexual when it boils down to it.
Nationality: Born and raised in the Dominican Republic until high school, moved to California with dual citizenship and has been here ever since.
Basic Description: Wow we could be here for days, huh. To name a few pieces of body modification, our young Jinalle has a rather large design of the goddess Isis across her sternum that only a lucky few have seen, there's a cross made out of negative space on the inner portion of her right wrist, while an intricate henna design sits on the front and over her hand. There are several more easily hidden pieces, but you'll just have to be good to see those.
Degree: Psychology, with a minor in Philosphy.
Classes:
Statistics.
Abnormal Psych.
Communication.
Modern Philosophy.
Clubs:
Habitat for Humanity
Wishmakers on Campus, assistance with funding Make a Wish.
Personality/Background:
Where do we begin, certainly not from the very very boring beginning, right? Born and raised in the beautiful city of Santo Domingo, Jinalle is the youngest and only daughter with three older brothers. With that being said, it comes as no surprise that she grew up with them knowing she knew how to take care of herself, the devout need of her older brothers wanting to keep their baby sister safe. What they had not planned on was this same little girl becoming even more fiery than them, fiercely loyal to her family and those she considered friends, there were often times that she was known to not deal with anyone's shit when it came to her family. When they moved from Santo Domingo for her father's job just before she started high school, it had been a slight culture shock only to find that she instantly felt right at home here.

California had so much to offer, and apparently one of the first things it gave her was Deimos. It was always odd to her how he had came about being her house cat, able to maneuver through her house with ease despite her older brother having a severe cat hair allergy. Deimos did not seem to agitate this at all. It was abnormal really, looking back on it now, how he had just stepped into her life and seemed to blend so easily into her daily life, no matter how he always looked at her knowingly. At this point, the girl has grown used to it, how he always seems to be around, watching over her like he is. Even when she went off to college, she didn't really expect to see him quite frequently, and after the first year, she didn't. Not until she moved into her college apartment was she reunited with her favorite, scold faced cat.

"You've got a smart ass mouth."
Are usually the famous words of exes as far as she is concerned, the ability to approach a situation with a comeback so very easily ready and to disregard this comment entirely. With that being said, she is well aware that this is true, something she likely gets from her passionate father. When her mind is set to something, there is a guarantee it will get done and she will see to it. Now that she has been in college and away from her blood relatives, it has found that the people that she does put her faith in, her deepest friends, do find that she is also loyal. Loyal and ready to argue anyone down if in the event she senses a negative approach to their intentions. There have been only a few arguments where she has gotten to the point of almost fighting, but by then whoever she is arguing with has usually succumbed. With that also being said, Jinalle is habitually encouraging, almost occasionally to the point of being aggressive, offering gentle nudges and planting the seeds of conversation. Truthfully, she can't help it.
Likes: Candy. My god can she take out a pack of sour gummy worms like it's nothing, or run through a bag of almond M&M's when she gets stressed. Tarot card reading, it was a guilty pleasure but has become a bit more in tuned with things as of late. Dancing. There's nothing like a good bit of dancing to calm your nerves and create a fun environment, right? And the way people tick, she's interested in watching how people react, it's her major after all.
Dislikes: Being yelled at, surprisingly. It's like a trigger for her that makes her want to shut down. When people take themselves too seriously and get bent out of shape for nothing. Someone underestimating her for any reason. Spilling candy out in her bag, usually an annoyance. The amount of hair that Deimos sheds, my god, and the way he absolutely hates being groomed.
Planet: The Red Planet itself, its symbol always appearing simply as a birthmark to her over her heart.  ♂
Special Powers: A flame tornado, in the simplest of terms.
Weapon: A scythe. Quite naturally it can be a bit daunting to see the thing, but with a bit of assistance she's learned to use it gracefully, like an odd dance.
Guardian: Deimos
Description: Deimos is Jinalle's blue haired Maine Coon, often found looking like he's disappointed in just about everything going on around him. Ironically he happens to be a sweet boy, but he often time simply appears as though he's caught you sneaking snacks into your bedroom and he looks ashamed of you.
your hungry heart was 
o v e r f e d.

la dame en noir

I'm just going to go ahead and reserve the Egyptian Mau cat as my character's Guardian. I have a party princess gig tomorrow, so I'll be busy all day lol. I'm trying to put in some details here and there so I can have in my character sheet asap. Since my character is an outer senshi, I'm think I want to have her from somewhere in African(but it will probably be from East Africa, no - not Egypt lol).

Still going through face claims :3

Also, she's a lesbian <3 I'm super excited!
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

Belisuavious

Name: Andrew
Former Name: Aeneas
Alias:Venus Knight
Height: 5'10
Weight: 177
Hair Color: Shoulder length sandy blond hair
Eye Color: Blue
Sexuality: Bi, leans slightly more to women
Nationality: American

Basic Description: He has a small heart tattoo on each wrist that he got on a whim at 15, and thought he briefly considered an earring, ultimately decided that it could wait until he was ready for it. He has a small collection of tiny scars from minor childhood incidents. There are a number of larger, more painful looking scars on his forearms and a rather nasty looking one along the left side of his ribs from the fighting he has done since being awoken at 16.

Visual Description: He has a “classically heroic” build; that is to say broad shoulders and a narrow waist. Well proportioned, he is muscular without being bulky,  and all while seemingly doing very little work for it all! While he is no slob, it was clear to him from a young age that looking the way he did came with very little effort, though it became clear after Neith filled him in on the details of his past form. He was the Venus Knight, and looking beautiful was just how he was supposed to be. Even his hair follows the “rules”, despite using nothing more advanced than a very basic shampoo and conditioner his locks are lustrous and no matter how it's cut or styled, it looks just right on him.
Kinda like this, though I suppose I'm falling into Bland White Guy territory

Degree: Majoring in History. It's a subject he has loved for many years, and it helps to be good at something if you have the occasional emergency that causes you to miss class.
Classes:   World History – The Pre-Modern World
         Intro to Mythology
         American History – Pre-Colonial to the Revolution
         Topics in History – Warfare and Technology in the Dark Ages

Clubs: Wrestling Club
           He has yet to find a second club, but is open to the idea of joining one.

Personality/Background: Andrew spent the first 14 years of his life in rural Montana near the Canadian border, though he never really got into the “redneck” style of shooting guns, riding horses and being angry at “the gays”, and as a result spent much of his time alone, either hiking, riding his bike or curled up with a book. Perhaps the only stereotypical “country” virtues he picked up was a stubborn streak a mile wide, and the desire to see things through to the end. His life improved dramatically when his family moved to Portland, Oregon. He adjusted quickly to life in the city, losing any traces of his former rural accent and thriving in school with a markedly increased social life. It was here that he finally felt able to explore his sexuality safely, discovering that he was also interested in men.

Things were looking up for Andrew. School was going well, he was attractive, had plenty of friends, and he had just came in first place at a wrestling tournament.

That's when the dog appeared.

It was a cute dog, that much was clear. He was a cheerful little guy, smaller than he should have been but not at all unhealthy. More like a slightly scaled down version of the American Bulldog. Thinking about it, Andrew couldn't remember how the dog wound up at his home. It just sort of happened one day, all of a sudden there was a family pet and his parents didn't seem to notice that anything was out of place. Still, it had only been a feeling until the dog spoke to him. Told him who he was, or at least who he had been. What he had been.

Things got complicated then. Or perhaps they became very simple. The Dark Agency became known to Andrew, and at the urging of Neith, his new dog and mentor, he began to fight. It was difficult at first, having only gotten into a fight once before at 13. He got hurt, often, and training with Neith gave him more bruises than sports ever had. Still, it needed to be done, and if he wasn't yet strong enough to charge into the fight, he was smart enough to find ways around the problem. The others, whoever they were, hadn't awoken yet (whatever that meant, Neith wasn't very forthcoming on that particular point), and so he was the only one who could help. It would be nice to know who these others were though.

Even with the workload of protecting Portland, he managed to keep his grades up, and even applied to Oregon State University to stay close to where he was needed. However, as graduation day approached he noticed less and less Dark Agency activity around his region. At first he thought this meant he was winning, that whoever the others were, they weren't needed. Then he received a packet in the mail, congratulating him for his acceptance into Bay Point University with a full ride scholarship. It seems that the fight wasn't over, and that whatever or whoever was pulling the strings needed him to be at this Bay Point University.

Likes: Despite the stress of near constant conflict for the past tree years Andrew has managed to stay relatively upbeat in his down time. He enjoys a mix of activities, from reading and writing to cycling and going for a run. His favourite foods are burgers of all shapes and sizes, and guacamole, preferably with chips but just fine without them. As for people, he likes folks he can be himself around. More importantly, he likes being around people who are of a more open-minded bent, having had more than enough of close minded bigots in his early years.
Dislikes: Team sports aren't really his thing, and aside from the occasional movie or party game, he doesn't do much with a television. He is shockingly intolerant of bigoted jerks, but otherwise tries his best to get along with people who are trying their best to live a good life.

Planet: The Venus symbol appears on his wrists, the circle surrounding the heart with the tail pointing away from his hand.
Special Powers: Venus Love-Bomb: This power overwhelms the target with an intense feeling of love. Not lust, or infatuation but a deep, meaningful feeling of love and care, if only for a moment. It is a physical manifestation, in the shape of a small cartoon-like bomb, of the purest expression of love and care. It overwhelms evil, though whether the end result is destruction, pain or just a brief distraction depends on how powerful the foe is, how much anger and hatred they hold in their heart, and how willing they are to open themselves to love.
Weapon: Preferring to avoid direct combat entirely, Andrew will fall back on a pair of slim knives when he has to fight. He hasn't killed anyone with them, but they hare handy for striking people using the handle, and they look intimidating.
Guardian: Neith
Description: Neith is an American bulldog with a brown and white coat. The Venus symbol appears on his forehead. He is a bit smaller than the average bulldog but otherwise looks and acts like a cheerful young dog, despite being a serious and demanding mentor. He has been responsible for Andrew's combat training the past three years.
Neith

hernameisbanks

your hungry heart was 
o v e r f e d.

Belisuavious

I mean, I like me some Chris Hemsworth but just in comparison to the others... I'm just saying it's hard to be "the most attractive knight/sailor" when Rihanna is around.

hernameisbanks

Chris Hemsworth is like that classic prince beauty,
so you accomplished the goal.
your hungry heart was 
o v e r f e d.

HockeyGod

Ditto on the laughing hysterically.

In case you are interested, there is a faceclaim directory online that you can use to search. "Bland white guy" isn't an option, but you can get pretty close  ::)

http://angeldustmt.tumblr.com/fcdirectory

TheBlackThrone

@hernameisbanks, Belisuavious, and Vicissitude: All approved. I will make a character thread tomorrow. I am in a different time zone than most of E.
The gates are open
Current Time Zone: US MST
Delays: School 20 Feb - 9 May
Current solo request: None.
Current group request: Strings

HockeyGod

A couple more questions, sorry about that! Let me know if you'd rather have these in PM. I'm working on the bio now...

1. You noted that Jupiter is the tallest, but actually Pluto is taller than Jupiter. Should I still make Pluto shorter?

2. Pluto is the oldest. Should I make Pluto a graduate student/lab assistant? I'm planning on making him a physics major which I think is closes to time study.

Ack...I sent a draft bio which takes these into consideration.

very early draft bio

Name: Mikhail (meek-hah-EEL) Konstantin Abramov

Former Name: Lyet (means “years” in Russian)

Alias: Pluto Knight

Height: 6’0”

Weight: 160

Hair Color: Black, tightly cut on the sides or at time shaved completely

Eye Color: Blue

Sexuality: Gay

Nationality: Moscow, Russia

Basic Description: Mikhail is covered in tattoos up behind his ear. In addition, he has both ears pierced, both nostrils pierced, and by his left temple.

Visual Description:

Faceclaim: Jimmy Q

Degree: Mikhail is working towards a Ph.D. in Quantum Physics

Classes: Mikhail recently started the doctoral program in Quantum Physics. However, he is a TA Inorganic Chemistry 1 and a student tutor.

Clubs: Mikhail is a bit of an isolationist. However, to make his doctoral application competitive, he opted to join a drama club as a set designer.

Personality/Background: Mikhail grew up in Moscow, Russia after the fall of the Soviet Union. While a still a tightly controlled society, free access to the Internet and Western ways influenced him greatly.

Mikhail avoids large crowds and prefers a solitary life with quiet contemplation. His exterior is direct contrast to his interior.

Likes: Smoking, tattoos, piercings, leather, solitude, meditation, and theoretical physics.

Dislikes: Large crowds, animal meat, big ego, and incessant chatting.

Planet: A Pluto symbol tattoo is etched between Mikhail’s shoulder blades.

Special Powers: Pluto Planet Power. This is the phrase Mikhail utters to transform into Pluto Knight.

Pluto Time Vortex. As traditional with Pluto who are on the quiet side, the power is spoken as a whisper. The effect is to surround the target with a ball of energy, striking them with electric currents caused by time displacement. In other words…

Weapon: The Garnet Orb is a jewel bestowed upon Pluto guardians as a way to focus their energy. Mikhail’s takes the form of a jewel in a ring. He has yet to discover his role and full potential as a guardian of time and the Space-Time doors.

Guardian: Charon

Description: Black great dane (small planet, big dog)

Charon’s Image

Sirian Eve

For some reason I thought the Venus Knight was going to be hella tall, but nah. Lol

CURRENT STATUS: Posting 8/26

Belisuavious

It's not a well known fact, but Montana beefsteak is actually a slightly scaled down version of the Australian breed

hernameisbanks

I can hear Jinalle talking to him now.
“so you just wake up looking like that? like a Disney character.
such bullshit.”
your hungry heart was 
o v e r f e d.

Belisuavious

"Yeah, I've tried everything but no matter what this is just what happens when I get out of bed. Damndest thing."

Sirian Eve

Vicissitude

Sirian Eve

Quote from: Vicissitude on July 15, 2018, 08:37:53 PM
You are all hilarious.  This is gonna be a fun game!

It sure is!

DONE!

Name: Selena sweets Knute (newt)
Former Name: Neo Queen of the Universe, Princess Selene
Alias: Sailor Moon [Planet] Moon bro...
Height: 5’0
Weight: 110
Hair Color: Platinum blonde (dyed) Auburn (natural hair color)
Eye Color: Greenish-Blue
Sexuality: Hetero-ish
Nationality: American-Vietnamese
Basic Description: This is a secret, but she has a bunny tattoo on her inner right thigh. Don’t tell anyone!
Visual Description:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Degree: Art Therapy
Classes: Art History II, Art Therapy Theory, Expressive Therapy, Studio class
Clubs: Art Club, Theatre Club
Personality/Background:  She has always had a fixation for the moon. When she was little girl, her eyes would wander up to the sky at night and dream about living in a beautiful palace. It was just good fortune that her dad was a astronomer before he retired. Selena grew up the oldest of two. It was her and her younger brother Jordan. She was born in California. Her mom worked as make up artist. That’s where Selena gets her artistic eye from. Though she isn’t big on fashion and runway she does love to dress up. Sometimes she will dye her hair or wear wigs just to try a different look.

She’s not really big on sharing though. Especially since her egghead brother is always eating up the food in the fridge, annoying little punk. She loves him though. Anyway! Her mom travels a lot for work, so that woman isn’t usually home. It’s mostly just her and the boys. Because of that she had to learn to cook and they always complain about how bad it tastes. Oh well! She tried, if they don’t like it screw it! Order take out!

Selena wants to help people through creative expression, which is why she took up Art Therapy. Plus any job where she could sit down all day was always a plus! She has this natural ability with animals, almost like she can talk to them and feel how they feel. Bunnies are her favorite! They are so sweet and adorable. Her dream is to open up a Art therapy shop and use animals as a medium for healing. Also she wants to be married to her one true love so that they can run the shop together and have their children run it!

On the flip side, Selena can be a little selfish when it comes to sharing things like food and attention. She recalled this one time that she sabotaged her friends date with this guy because she liked him too.Though she was able to get them back together after almost breaking them up. The girl still hasn’t forgiven her completely, but it was a long time ago! Sometimes you learn and you grow. Thank god Selena only has four classes! She was struggling with just three! She’s not big on homework or studying. Math sucked and biology was boring as hell. She was grateful that she was able to take her core classes now. Art is lovely, except Art history-boring!
Anything artsy, like painting and drawing. She loves playing video games and reading romance novels. Selena is a huge nerd, so hot super heroic men in tights is definitely a thing for her. Let’s see what else, there’s cookies, cakes, candies and pies. Huge love of ice cream, cookie dough to be exact.  Male models is definitely on her list and boy bands. She loves dance and techno music. Going out to festivals and trick or treating Halloween parties are some things she looks forward to. Did she mention male models? Good. Cooking desserts, but she kinda sucks at cooking. Animals! Loves Animals! Especially bunnies!
Dislikes:
Math, straight up hates it. Science isn’t to far behind. Cooking when she has to do all the work! Studying! Her attention span so short, thank god for friends that take notes. Bullies and know it all jack asses. Like, who asked them?! Stay in your lane. Space invaders and people that think they can dance, but really can’t. Dirty rotten nasty evil beings who take advantage of the innocent and running late to a meeting. Dislikes when people tell her how to do something when she didn’t ask for their help in the first place. Once again, stay in your lane.
Planet: Ummm...Moon. Crescent Moon! Can we really call the moon a planet?
Special Powers: Moon Healing Activation! So this a bright beam of light that feels warm to a person of pure will and heart, but will obliterate the shit out of a basic enemy from the Dark Kingdom. It’s a ray of light that shines from the center of her forehead (where the crescent  symbol is located) and erupts like a blast of dazzling bright light.
Weapon: Chakram in the shape of two crescent moons that can be divided into two blades. Together they are circular in motion, with sharp outter edges.
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Guardian: Pearl
Description: A white Bengal cat with a crescent moon on her forehead. In her past Pearl was actually a unicorn from a different realm that served the Moon Kingdom. Pearl came to Earth with thorough knowledge of self and the past cataclysm that destroyed the universe. She sought out the Moon princess in hopes of awakening her to her true purpose and to seek out the rest of the senshi. Pearl is very patient, but even she can grow ill tempered with Selena. Her mission is serious and she feels like Selena isn't yet aware of the danger she is in. The girl is sometimes to lazy to even train! Luckily with the help of the other guardians, their forces combine will protect the earth until Selena reaches her true potential. On the other side, life as a feline has truly been entertaining. She naps as often as possible, loves tuna, yet you will never find her licking herself. NEVER.

Vicissitude

la dame en noir

A newer rough draft!

Name: Zuri Namono
Former Name: Nalatune Ultin
Alias: Sailor Neptune
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 125lbs
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Sexuality: Pansexual (Heavily leans towards women)
Nationality: Nigerian
Basic Description: She has a pretty massive tattoo of an octopus on her back. Not to mention she's incredibly proud of her dreads and does well to maintain them.
Visual Description:

Just look at her pretty face

Degree: Major in Marine Biology || Minor in Cello
Classes:

• Organic Chemistry II
  • Aquatic Botany
  • Animal Behavior
  • Concert Performance
Clubs:

• Queer Society Club
  • String Appreciation Club

Personality/Background: Sophisticated ✦ Ambitious ✦ Mature ✦ Reserved ✦ Flirty

Do you talk to her or do you watch her? That's the sort of person Zuri is. Walk with a purpose whenever she enters a room and yet - she has this warmth about her that doesn't make come off as condescending. Her confidence only radiates sophistication and a sense of calm that makes people either blush or feel like they can take on anything. Zuri has always been the type of person that would challenge something and do it ten times better - making her a very ambitious person and a force to be reckoned with. Although her actions seem to speak louder than words, Zuri manages to keep calm under pressure and doesn't allow her feelings to get the better of her.

Likes: Animals || Achievements || Nature || Fine Dining || The Ocean || Stringed Instruments || Traveling || Intimacy
Dislikes: Dishonesty || Immaturity || Fast Food || Those that destroy the environment || Carelessness
Planet: Neptune
Special Powers:
Weapon:
Guardian:
Shango

Description: Shango is a male Egyptian Mau. Zuri came across Shango by fate during her trip to Egypt while she still lived in Africa. She always found him fascinating with his brilliant green eyes, and interesting ring shaped fur on his tail.

I don't expect anyone to use this face claim - but her name is Nafessa Williams <3

new face claim lol
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

TheBlackThrone

For those whose CSes were already approved, please use the Character Thread. For those who need a place to socialize, please use the OOC. Just be sure to bookmark these threads.

Character Thread

OOC
The gates are open
Current Time Zone: US MST
Delays: School 20 Feb - 9 May
Current solo request: None.
Current group request: Strings

Sye

Sailor moon!!!! Omg I love the series and rewatch it all the time! Have to view this after work!

Lady Sakura