Possible One shots?

Started by Jester, July 17, 2006, 04:27:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jester

Name: Double the Fun
Scenario: Three flatmates realise that they can have so much more fun living together.... 1 girl two guys or if there is interest two girls.... and me. The girl(s) are very slutty and easy.
Setting: A large exclusive three bedroom flat.
Requirements: 1 Male, 1 Female
Other info: Possible fetishes and homosexuality..

Name: My sons girl
Scenario: A father goes to his sons for dinner only for the son to be called away for work (again!) leaving the father and the wife alone and she has gone to so much effort to make things nice......The father is so much sexier and he is just so understanding about her loneliness...
Setting: Sons House
Requirements: An innocent girl who is easily swayed..
Other Info

Name: Mother loves black
Scenario: A mother seduces her sons friend so she can have his big cock up her bum.
Setting: Current
Requirements: A dominant woman
Other Info

Name: Bookworm Girl
Scenario: A girl who at first sight is your plain jane becomes quite a different thing when the hero gets to know her. looks plain but when the hair is let down, the glasses are off and the knickers wet looks completely different. i imagine blowjobs in the library. hand jobs in the middle of lectures. and anal sex whenever she can get it. She must also have a liking for bondage and pain.
Setting: University
Requirements: An innocent girl who is not quite so innocent.

Name: Monster
Scenario: Am willing to discuss a monster scene. Dont know much about them but pm me if interested in exploring.
Other Info

Name: Master and Slave come to visit
Scenario: I want two people. A master and a slave to come to see me with a view to selling the slave to me. fantasy setting could be: mother/father selling daughter to landlord. future or modern could be a famous slave groomer meets with buyer at agreed location to demonstrate slave.
Setting: Any
Requirements: One master and one female sub.  Want master to be quite interactive with demonstrations. With a view to three way action.

Jester

i have a girl each for double the fun and master and slave.

i am looking for two guys or perhaps girls to fill the other roles in the scenes?

AmberMK

Hmm, was wondering, in the Master/Slave one, can the Master actually be a Mistress?  Or do you want a male for that?

Jester

it could certainly be a female mistress showing off a female slave.