Dancing Storm Trooper in Tokyo

Started by FlaminGlory, May 20, 2009, 12:11:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Overlord

FlaminGlory

Nimmy

Merlyn

This is why the empire failed... They spent all of their time and money on dance lessons instead of speeding up their plans to crush that blasted rebellion. 
Check here if you care why I haven't been around.
Why must all of humanity be consumed by such insanity?

"I know not with what weapons world war three will be fought with, but world war four will be fought with sticks and stones." - Albert Einstein.

Ons and Offs

Lithos

The mighty empire is always busy protecting its citizens against threats. Check this newsreel from newest edition of COPS.
TROOPS (Star Wars COPS Parody)
There is no innocence, only layers upon layers of guilt
--
Wiki | O&O | A&A | Game Search

FlaminGlory

Avis habilis

Is it just me, or does the leader in Troops have a pretty thick Minnesota accent, ya know?

The Overlord

Quote from: Avis habilis on May 21, 2009, 04:29:05 PM
Is it just me, or does the leader in Troops have a pretty thick Minnesota accent, ya know?

Was sounding sorta Kanuky to me, but either way, sounded like an extra from Ice Road Troopers.

The Overlord

Avis habilis

Quote from: The Overlord on May 21, 2009, 10:50:00 PMWas sounding sorta Kanuky to me, but either way, sounded like an extra from Ice Road Troopers.

Not enough bleeps. "Oh, yah, well this *bleep*in' Jawa here,  this *bleep* goes and *bleep*in' tries to *bleep*in' sell this pair of stolen *bleep*in' droids up to *Bleep* Rock, and ..."