Far Far Away - A Fairy Tale Boarding School [Bon-Exotic]

Started by undisclosedtoyou, August 10, 2010, 04:22:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Senti on August 20, 2010, 02:08:14 AM
Well I shall be having the daughter of Little Red and the rather charming Mister Wolf.

We can assume she is a little wild and feral.

Reminds me of the 10th Kingdom lol.

Quote from: FallenFeather on August 20, 2010, 02:38:25 AM
This sounds really interesting! But I don't know what kind of fairytale to be. This is hard D:

Hehehehee see the deciding part's always the best lol.

I'm still thinking up which one my character comes from. 
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

FallenFeather

I can't decide between Mulan, Tarzan, or celestial/swan maiden (though it's more of a legend than fairy tale) See: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swan_maiden

I'm leaning towards Swan Maiden.

Anyway, I just looked at the time and noticed it said 5:00am so... I'm going to bed. Will figure out my character in the morning lol

Ironwolf85

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on August 20, 2010, 02:00:33 AM
Wouldn't he turn into an ass though? lol.
"Ass" in Latin means both, it was the word for any equine beast of burden I think but it's used as a disrespectful or when you're pissed at it as in "come on you stubborn Ass" ass can be your butt, or Ass can be the horse you're sitting on that is annoying you.
the capital is the difference
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

Ironwolf85

I had the image of the son of some clockwork run city state, and maybe he's being groomed to take over should his father pass away, though his "Father" is also a construct, and therefore isn't going to die of old age. but is he breaks down or becomes unfit to rule, this little guy is next in line for the throne.
I just had a funny idea... he knows nothing of sex, and is therefore smooth as a ken doll... he'd have to make his own lol
oh and please post the template so I can use it
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: FallenFeather on August 20, 2010, 04:48:57 AM
I can't decide between Mulan, Tarzan, or celestial/swan maiden (though it's more of a legend than fairy tale) See: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swan_maiden

I'm leaning towards Swan Maiden.

Anyway, I just looked at the time and noticed it said 5:00am so... I'm going to bed. Will figure out my character in the morning lol

Lmao, yeah that is early as hell. I have no problems with your character idea, but have you thought about Swan Lake as an idea?  It would fit your swan idea.

Quote from: Ironwolf85 on August 20, 2010, 11:57:09 AM
I had the image of the son of some clockwork run city state, and maybe he's being groomed to take over should his father pass away, though his "Father" is also a construct, and therefore isn't going to die of old age. but is he breaks down or becomes unfit to rule, this little guy is next in line for the throne.
I just had a funny idea... he knows nothing of sex, and is therefore smooth as a ken doll... he'd have to make his own lol
oh and please post the template so I can use it

I'll post the template once it's done.
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

FallenFeather

That's a good idea. Though I haven't seen that movie in ages. But same concept :D

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: FallenFeather on August 20, 2010, 11:11:48 PM
That's a good idea. Though I haven't seen that movie in ages. But same concept :D

I loved the cartoon movie! lmao
Ooooh and I haven't posted in here in a while sorry.  I've been swamped down at work, and even today, which was supposed to be my day off, I've been called in.  So everything will definitely be up tomorrow.  Or I might get the chance to do it today, depends.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Ironwolf85

I'm looking foreward to playing my character...
you always think of such fun rp's

FallenFeather

Ironwolf85

I got a name! Marcio
Marcio The Clockwork Prince.
I'm actually coming up with ideas for how the clockwork duchery works.
I'm thinking of a small kingdom protected by mountianious terrain, and an army of clockworks resembeling tin soldiers.
the inhabitants live in relitave peace and devote their times to leasure and artistic crafts, industries like mining and farming, having been mechanized with the exception of supervisors.
though surrounding states are afraid that the Handmade King will turn his eye outward, that is not going to happen.
the kingdom's greatest exports are it's ores, manufactured goods, foodstuffs, and artistic marvals.
The King has a love of art, and the Prince is an avid inventor. what he needs is experience with living people, and thus he was shipped off to Far Far Away.
His equine head is the result of a stay on "Pleasure Island" he wanted to get out of the castle, and easily fell prey to the same ensnarement as his grandfather. he escaped in somewhat more changed then his grandfather, without a cricket to guide him. He still escaped thanks to his father's intervention, Pleasure Island is now under blockade.
Prince Marcio is thus aware of sexuality, and is no virgin because of his frolics on the Isle, but he did not learn the social aspects of it.
that all sound good?

Senti

undisclosedtoyou

IronWolf: Lol, thank you, and I love the idea!

fallenfeather:  Lol, yayyyy

Senti:  And lmao, such enthusiasm!  I love it!
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Ironwolf85