St. Arcadia Academy (See new interest check for application)

Started by NileGoddess, November 09, 2011, 12:19:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

Annie

Yes, just submit a character. Nile and Hai will take a look on it. ^^

“Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” - G. K. Chesterton

Haibane

Do please make sure you read the whole of the first post in this thread and understand it fully, as not grasping the balance of power in the game may cause confusion at the character creation stage.

If you've any questions after reading that post, please just ask away.

We are really wanting submissive female students right now as our top priority, we are top-heavy on males and I have recently turned away a couple of male character proposals as the game is becoming unbalanced.

DigitLninja

Alright, I'll hold off until there are more female students then as I don't think I could play a female very well.

I'll keep you bookmarked ^_^
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

Haibane

Sorry Seeker, that character isn't suitable at all. As I said we have an imbalance of males to females right now so we are really looking for female characters.

Thanks for showing an interest though.

NileGoddess

Sorry seeker, it's still not appropriate. There's too much conflicting information (the virginity but all the sex toys), the image you're using, the fact she is covered in tattoos that no one knows about (also conflicting with her personality), and the whole mob boss plot makes little sense.

Haibane

Do please also be aware that deleting your posts is not permitted on Elliquiy.

seekeroftruth22

I have taken the Oath of the Drake

Haibane

I mentioned it because it is useful to the GM and other prospective players who might want to join, to know what kinds of characters are not being accepted. You deleting it means everyone loses useful information.

If you are going to resubmit a character please bear in mind:

Tattoos and such are not suitable, not for such a young person.
No reference to physical combat skills is needed; this is not relevant to the game setting.
Please, no mobsters in the family or elsewhere in the background. These things have been done to death; please, please try to be more creative.
Incorrect grammar is counting against you at the moment. Please punctuate properly, we will not accept game posts from you in the style you've used in your posts so far.

Thanks.

seekeroftruth22

well i can do all but the grammer, you see im dyslexic and i will always have bad grammer. i have taken classes for it and fustrated my teacher to no end,
I have taken the Oath of the Drake

tehcraz

Greetings, everyone. I am wondering if this group is still looking for players? I know it has been some time, but I have seen some activity on the boards and I do love that concept.

Haibane

Hi and yes, the game is active, though it was quiet over the winter holiday period. What character idea did you have in mind?

tehcraz

The concept I have in mind is for an American girl. She would, in the American school system, be a Junior and having -just- turned 17. She is an army brat, which is how she ended up in Japan. I see her father being a rank of importance that a scandal would force him into a shameful retriement. The Morimoto family could have found some way to entice the father back in the states, extorting the family to move to Japan and to send their only daughter into this school of ill repute.

Was thinking of her being a bit of a athletic girl. Not a super star player by any means, but someone who likes physical activity and winning.

Attitude wise, she would be more toward the cocky side, being used to others kissing her families ass due to her fathers rank. I think it will be quite fun to go through a series of RP's that would rip that from her and put her in line.

Sexually, I am thinking of going with her being sexually inexperienced. Not a virgin, just not the class slut. I figure she had sex a handfull of times, enjoyed it, and is now is looking to experiment further. I would also classify her as a switch, but starting off as a more dominant woman until that ability to dominate is ripped from her a few times and a building feeling of 'I like being powerless,' starts to creep into her mind. Granted, if this actually happens in RP, who knows, but the idea for the progression seems like a fun one.

I understand the ideas are a bit all over the place. It was kinda a stream of consciousness in terms of what ideas were popping up as I was writing. And these are all just ideas and nothing finalized. I didn't want to go and make a character sheet without at least pitching the basics of an idea and have it ripped apart for having the foundation be weak.

NileGoddess

Hi tehcraz, and thank you for the interest. Like Haibane said, things have been a bit quiet what with the holidays, but I think we just need to spur things back up once things settle down.

Your character concept reminds me a bit of an in-game character from the series, Linda Hamilton. In the Discipline hentai game, I believe she is recruited as a star baseball player by Leona Morimoto to spite the main characters into losing. In the anime, she appears in one episode, and appears to be having sex with students merely for the sake of her own enjoyment. In both settings, she caters to something of an American stereotype; blonde, busty, and focused on sex. The attitude you described could more or less fit her, since she's only seen for a brief amount of time. As an American, she could come off as arrogant a bit spoiled.

In the series though, she comes off a bit more promiscuous than what you described, more towards acting like a class slut. That could be toned back a bit though, and have her more in the experimental stage. She could initially start out as a little more on the dominant side, and then the Social Club could get a hold of her, because after all, a titsy American girl would be very popular in their private group.

tehcraz

Linda was a bit of an inspiration for this character, having played the game myself. Just to be clear, are you asking me to play Linda or wanting me to craft my own?

NileGoddess

We always like to see characters from the series integrated into the roleplay, so I personally would prefer to see the character of Linda Hamilton. She was pretty much a blank slate in the anime, which allows for plenty of original thought in terms of backstory and character.

Haibane, what are your thoughts?

Haibane

I'm all in favour of canon characters as we have several in-play in the game and since this is a pretty wild hentai-based story many of the characters, as Nile says, are mostly blank slates, allowing players to take them in directions they are comfortable with without abusing the canon character too much. Having said that, Linda in the anime appeared at that point in the story following Leona's abduction and gang rape and when Reina had clamped down on all the promiscuity in the school by clapping everybody into chastity belts. It was at the point where the anime series stopped being sexy and fun and began to slide into being completely ridiculous. I recall Linda arrived and began teasing everybody and fucking everybody (male and female) despite the demands from Reina and Leona for self-control.

Therefore the canon character (from the anime at least - I haven't played the game) has little to commend her so if you were to take the basic premise you already proposed and run with it, I think that could work extremely well. She'd be Linda Hamilton in name, looks and personality (perhaps less slutty and initially more of a domme) but from that point on her interaction and storyline with all the others could become your own creation.

I like the idea of her being dominant to a big degree initially. She can either be allowed to join the Social Club as another enforcer so she can continue to be dominant or (or even and) she can be gradually crushed and reshaped by Leona and Karen into the kind of slut they need.

Perhaps as blackmail material her father, as a US forces senior procurement officer, was involved in supplying the Morimoto corp with military hardware (or perhaps Morimoto corp was supplying the US military with software) and he committed a felony by trying to cheat the Morimotos out of either funds or goods during what became an increasingly shady transaction (details can remain hazy). Mr Morimoto senior pounced, blackmailed him and forced him to bring his family to live in Japan where his daughter was secured into the academy as collateral.

tehcraz

Thats sounds like a good plan to me. Shall I put together a character sheet?

Haibane

Yes please, I think Nile and I are both happy to see what you can come up with.

tehcraz

One more quick question. I have been looking for a good picture of Linda from the game, not the anime. I can only find one of her in the athletic uniform. Would either of you, by chance, have the picset to the game or atleast know of  a picture of her in the typical uniform for the Academy?

NileGoddess

To my knowledge, there aren't any pictures of her in uniform in the game, but I will dig around to make sure. In the anime, she is seen (though not her face) wearing a red iteration of the St. Arcadia uniform, though this is a bit odd, since it's the only one of its kind. Her cowboy outfit (and she does strike me as bit of a southern belle) is what she is seen in most often, though that could be considered her casual 'out of classes' outfit.

EDIT: found one: http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/15/158492/2244041-gfs_98406_2_20_mid.jpg

tehcraz

Excellent! I was just finishing up the sheet! I hope it's of quality for you!

Name: Linda Hamilton
Position: Student
Sexual Preferences: Switch, Initially heavily dominant preference, Bisexual, Sadism and Masochism (giving and receiving,) Bondage, Humiliation, Public Play, Markings of Ownership (collars, writing on flesh, etc, ) Pegging/male anal play.
Appearance: Linda stands 5'7", 153 pounds, blue eyes, and a bust that is a bit above average that is normally pulled into a tight sports-bra. Linda has blond hair cut into different lengths, some sections long enough to reach to her lower back, some only  a few inches. Most of the hair toward the back is long enough to create a small ponytail with some bits of hair flaring upward. She leaves enough long strands of hair toward the front to reach down to her breasts. It is an interesting hair-do, to say the least, skirting the line of fashion and utility for her athletic activities. Speaking of athletics, she has a body that is nicely toned from many years of sports. Slightly bulging muscles in her arms, shoulders, toned abs, muscular legs. She looks to be in -very- good shape.
Personality: Linda walks a fine line between confident and cockyness, never really staying on one side for too long. Having been a lover of athletics from a young age, the spirit of competition is something that has always been something that drove Linda's actions. From competing on the field, in the classrooms, or other silly wagers, she loves competition to an almost fault. She walks around knowing eyes will fall upon her in envy, lust, or other various emotions or vices. She tends to be friendly in her conversations but her voice tends to carry a hint of a dominant tone, someone used to getting what she wants through a combination of hard work and her position due to her family.
Purpose at Arcadia: Linda's enrollment is quite a shock to her, very sudden. In fact, her whole family is a bit shocked at the sudden move from their suburbia home in Arizona. At least, her father feigns ignorance at the new assignment. It was due to him that that poor Linda is in this predicament. Being caught in a scheme of blackmail, Linda's father, Brigadier General Martin Hamilton was doing some naughty things. "Surplus," weapons sales to foreign interests being the most important. The Morimoto's, somehow having caught wind through their connections, send one of those dreaded manilla envelopes containing pictures and a letter stating their demands, Linda being one of the top of the list. To save the face of his career, he uprooted his family and enlisted Linda, unknowingly, into the Morimoto's clutches.

NileGoddess

I think she looks good, and her blackmail plot looks to be pretty substantial from what I am reading.

tehcraz

Quote from: NileGoddess on January 03, 2013, 04:25:07 PM
I think she looks good, and her blackmail plot looks to be pretty substantial from what I am reading.

Awesome! I'm glad you like it!