Male Seeking Female Vampire

Started by Ferret, November 16, 2009, 10:33:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ferret

I'll make this short and sweet. I am an avid vampire enthusiast.

My Character: Nickname 'Ferret'
Height- 6'4
Weight- 180 lbs
Hair- Shaggy brown
Eyes- Odd shade of dull purple
Clothes- Dirt stained and torn leather pants, a plain black t-shirt.
Odd Attributes- Has the power to turn into a ferret due to a witches curse. Still 100% human in human form. Sharpened teeth are the only ferret quality he possesses due to minor complications with the curse. Expert in knife combat. (nothing compared to a vampire though haha)

He is scared of vampires, as he knows they exist. Their power, speed and ravaging hunger and lust are the key traits he fears, but admires at the same time.

It can turn lusty if the applicant desires..

Scene- Around the middle ages. He lives in the forest and hunts for food with a knife his dead father passed to him.

What I look for in a partner is simple.

-Attempted good spelling
-Enthusiasm
-Adaptability
-Preferably a little seductive and sly
-Don't be afraid to be a little bloodthirsty!

Otherwise, post your characters and let's play!
Shiny Collection: 19

Lady Sakura

I see you wish to play with me, find out what makes my blood tick? Or perhaps, I will have the pleasure of listening to the story only your blood can tell me.

Ferret

I would like to play with you, seeing as I'm impatient for more applicants and I already slightly played with you in the ShoutBox.

Now then I'll let you choose which section of the Play-By-Post you think will be needed for this. ;-)

Lady Sakura

Eh, Section? And why you impatient? I thought such a topic was you calling out to me...and teasing me.

Ferret

Light.. exotic.. all those on the left. Teasing you eh? Well you did catch my curiosity earlier.

Lady Sakura

We'll talk tomorrow, I must take my leave for the night. Fare well.

Ferret

Ferret

Edit title to say werewolf. I love those too!

sammyseaweed

Are you still looking for someone to play with? or is Vampire Mistress enough for you.

Ferret

I guess now I'm more looking for a female werewolf to RP with, unless Sakura backs outs.

sammyseaweed

Ferret

I'll think of something good today during class. For now I have to sleep a little so I don't pass out in the quad.

sammyseaweed

Ok fair enough, you could always make the vampires and werewolves fight over you though lol.

Lady Sakura

I won't back out, however, I don't know anything about werewolves so another female can be your puppy if you prefer. However, on the concept of fighting over Ferret, I do not fight over toys. *Grins* I have or can find plenty more.

So if you still desire me playing with you, then perhaps I will make you turn into putty in my hands. Would you like that, mon ami?

Ferret

Oof, well you definitely fit the seductive role, but I do challenge your ability to make me into putty. I will PM you a link!