Some new ideas..

Started by Tonalberry, March 01, 2009, 10:00:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tonalberry

Hey everyone, I'm back with some new RP ideas.  Got a few that I'd like to try out, hope someone likes one.

Street Fighter: Recently, I bought Street Fighter IV and I've been playing it.  After unlocking Sakura and playing as her, I realized I'd really like to do an RP involving her.  I've always liked her character and relationship with Ryu, so I'd like to set up a pairing with the two of them.  What I thought up for them is basically, it's after the end of the latest tournament.  Ryu has once again won it, and before he leaves to go on yet another journey around the world, Sakura catches up to him, eager to show him how much she's improved, and hopefully make him realize how she really feels about him.  She makes a bet with him, that if she manages to win, he has to take her on a date, a real date, to somewhere nice.  Deciding to humor her, Ryu agrees.  We could do this so that she somehow manages to pull a win from nowhere, and he has to honor their bet.  Or maybe he wins as usual, but, impressed with how far she's come along, decides to take her out anyway.  We can develop it further from there, but I'm thinking it'd be a light, romance story, with him developing real feelings for her, despite the age difference, and the fact that she's his student/stalker.

Best Friends, Master and Pet: For this one, I'm thinking that there would be two best friends.  My character would secretly have a crush on yours, despite the fact that she's involved with someone else.  One night, she surprises him by showing up on his doorstep, tears in her eyes.  Just as he's always done in the past, he lets her in no questions asked.  It doesn't take long for her to break down, and tell him what happened.  She tells him, how she recently discovered a new side of herself, a submissive side.  How she craved the strong, firm hand of a dominating man, to be disciplined when she misbehaved.  When she tried to share this side of her with her boyfriend, to get him into it, he showed a complete lack of interest.  No matter how hard she tried, no matter what she did, nothing worked, and finally he got angry, telling her to leave.  As he listens to her story, my character can feel something change inside him.  He can hear a voice inside inside his head, telling him to grab her, and make her his.  To tame her and give her what she wants.  Part of him resists, saying it'd be taking advantage of her in her current state, but the rest of him is completely ready and willing to break her.  I think we know which side would win.  Anyway, I'm seeing this as a completely consentual bondage RP.  Maybe she's a little unwilling at the start, but as she comes to realize he's doing it because he loves her, and wants to give her what she wants, and needs, she accepts it.  Or maybe she's completely willing and eager from the start.  We can flesh out any details.

Anyway, these are just a couple of ideas.  If anyone's interested, I hope I'll hear a reply, either here or in a PM.