M/M/M: Looking For One Submissive

Started by Xurtan, January 02, 2019, 07:40:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xurtan

Hello,

What I am looking for might be relatively specific, but lose nothing by trying, eh? Myself and one other are looking for a third writer to join us in an M/M/M story. Although the story itself is vague and up in the air, there are specific kinks and ideas that may come into play that should be listed to give you an idea of whether we're what you're looking for. First of all, this is a dom/sub/sub story. We are looking for a submissive character to round out the 'triangle', so to speak. So if the idea of kneeling at the feet of a dom and sucking him off alongside another sub appeals to you, read on!

Kink wise, obviously feel free to look at my O&Os, but there's a decent band that might come up I can list here. Firstly, this game has the potential to be quite rough. Although it likely won't be without its soft or humorous moments (we, and our characters, are still 'human' after all), we both enjoy rough sex and domination/submission + sadism/masochism. Potentials that might come up are knife play, branding, slurs/degrading language based on social status and sexual preferences, wax play, bondage, choking, fishhooking, humiliating/degrading actions, dirty talk, spitting, scent play, spanking, etc. If you want precise examples I can give them, simply ask. The best relationships are forged in a mixture of realism and depth alongside pain and pleasure. Anal, blowjobs, facials, cum wearing, as well as other 'lighter' options will be played with as well, of course.

Despite the opening, this is not intended to be a pure smut game. Nor, even, necessarily a game filled with nothing but kinky sex. Vanilla or more loving moments are definitely possible, and character realism (as well as understanding the scene/timeframe) is important; it's just equally important to emphasize the fact that 'romance' or 'soft-hearted scenes' are NOT the focus. The real world is gritty, and dark, and everyone comes out of it with baggage. That's not going to change here.

Story wise, well, that's something we'd like to work on with you! Some ideas we've had involve three modern world individuals gaining supernatural/magical abilities, and the moral questions that brings up regarding their use, etc. There needs to be a common tie of some form that brings them together and bonds them. Although that is one potential avenue, it is not the only one. Other considerations are more fantastical or sci-fi oriented. Apprentices at a school for magic? Friends (rivals?) trapped in a game? Bounty hunters or smugglers aboard a ship in some loose future? People just trying to get by in a cyberpunk (modern or further afield) setting? Characters from a Coven just coming into their strength? The possibilities are nearly endless.

The important thing to us is that you fit with us as far as kinks and a sort of 'view' of the world. Characters are rarely 'good', or shaded white. The world is shades of grey, and everyone has secrets in their backgrounds. We're all a little broken, a little fucked up. Does your character have a history of drug use? Were they abused? Are they a scorned rich boy, running because he's gay and his parents heavily disapprove? Etc. Obviously this can scale fairly wildly. Both as far as your character's history and how much it differs from the "ideal" upbringing, and is something we'd discuss as a threesome. Realism is important, but so is interesting characters with their own quirks, feelings, and histories.

This plays into plot, as well. We're not looking for a Disney film here, and the plot will feature bad people doing bad things (possibly the characters themselves), as well as hopefully bring up questions on morality, mortality, etc.

Looking forward to hearing from you, and definitely up for questions. Feel free to post here, or toss me a PM. Equally, I have a variety of stories I've written in if you want to go through my profile for an idea of my writing style, length, and general quality.

Thanks for your interest!

Lovely Complex

peeks in with a quirked brow Still looking for a third here?
💋 On's & Off's 💋 F-List 💋

ScarletTears

Current request: Everything Changes | Corruption | Dom/Sub | Experienced/naive | Modern | MxM
Inexperienced religious boy gets drunk and ends up confessing his love to his friend. His friend is an experienced dom, who's ready to show him the ropes. 

O/O's | A/A's | Profile | Requests

Cirus

Are we living in a land, where Sex and Horror are the new Gods? -Frankie Goes to Hollywood

IC: New Orleans: House of the Rising Sun
O & O's
Needs & Fantasies

Ryven

If you're still looking, I'd be interested.