Zettai Ryouiki and the Prisoner of Futanaria (PF)(closed)

Started by Autocad, December 29, 2018, 11:46:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autocad

Zettai Ryouiki and the Prisoner of Futanaria

You are part of the adventuring guild Zettai Ryouiki, made up entirely of beautiful maiden adventurers who can flash S-rank thigh between a pair of thigh-high socks and a miniskirt.

One day, a letter arrives for you from a former comrade-in-arms of Zettai Ryouiki, now serving in the court of the Queen of Futanaria. A land isolated from the rest of the world by mountain ranges, the Queendom of Futanaria is home to women and futa, but very few men. The old Queen is dead and the Crown Princess's coronation will be held soon. But her bastard half-sister has ambitions to the throne, and so you are called upon, as trusted outsiders, to ensure the rightful Queen sits upon the throne and avert a civil war.

• I am looking for four players who can regularly post 2-3 times per week over the long term.
  • I will select players from among applications submitted by Jan 6, not first come first serve. If you wish to submit an application but cannot meet this deadline, please PM me to work out an acceptable timeline.
  • This will likely go under NC: Exotic-System Small Groups. Softcore, teasing, ecchi content will be a common theme and in-character such interactions are accepted in Futanaria. Hardcore sexual content will mostly be driven by plot or initiated by players, and may possibly be split off into side threads. Monster rape after being defeated is not the goal; that said, if you do manage to lose or get captured, your captors might decide to have their way with you...

• Character submissions should be female or futa, with Zettai Ryouiki. For the uninitiated, Zettai Ryouiki is a style with short skirt, thigh-high socks, and a gap of exposed thigh in between. Links: https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ZettaiRyouiki and for those who wisely avoid clicking tvtropes links, https://danbooru.donmai.us/wiki_pages/3642
  • Character creation should use the following: level 8, 25 point buy, max HP at first level and half hit dice size (e.g. 4 for d8) thereafter, 2 traits, 33000 gp
  • Background skills will be used. (https://www.d20pfsrd.com/skills/background-skills/) Knowledge (local) will apply to knowledge about Futanaria.
  • Official Paizo sources only.
  • Please indicate a goal that your character has, which may possibly be used as a plot point.
  • Please indicate which kinks that you, as a player, would like to see.

Chulanowa

Roleplay Frog

Hmnn.. been wanting to do moar pathfinder, in a hopefully surviving campaign. Never been opposed to the futa either. I'll be thinking about things. *nodnod*

Arcanist

Choice is but an Illusion. Consequences are however real.

Angie

I think I'm going to go Monk, if no one minds having a cute asskicker around!
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Roleplay Frog

Aand here we go. Decided to fill a niche often left nichee, with a ranged scouter that also brings in some spoopy lusty assistance.

Mayaka
NSFW Mayaka during her life

And now!
Name: Aseki Ayuna, The perverted Exorcist
Class(es): Spiritualist (Haunted) 4, Monk (Zen Archer) 4
Race: Human
Alignment: LG (Ayuna) and NE (Maya)
Description: Usually acting calm and composed bordering to aloof she has discarded more traditional miko outfits for shorter and revealing clothing styles, at the behest(nagging) of a lewd ghost posessing her. Speaking of which, due to the ghosts.. actions she likes to keep Maya a badly hidden secret outside of combat, although even whilest confined by Ayuna's strong soul Maya is happy to occasionally encourage lewder than comfortable poses for the otherwise well maintained exorcist.
Fetishes: Lewd futa control, corruption and gentle humiliation, lotsa soft BDSM stuff in various colors and variations.
Dislikes: Mean mistreatments and extreme roughplay; Basically I like being forced to do lewd things.. nicely. :P
Backstory

Ayuna used to be one of the most promising and talented spiritual mediums and exorcists of her time, polite, well mannered and pure of heart and body. Whilest the former is still the case, the latter has most certainly changed on that fateful day she met Maya, Mayaka, last name forgotten, one of, if not the most powerful spirits she had ever encountered.

The exorcist had been called to a place of 'Hauntings most lust-filled', a bad joke, as she had falsly assumed at first.
Maya, the lustful ghost had died almost a century ago, under as she claims 'special circumstances' but what Ayuna suspects was a bondage-experiment gone awry. But so great was the nymphomaniacs desire that her soul refused to pass onto the afterlife, to the contrary, in death her perversion and power only grew.
Binding her was a long story that Ayuna refuses to talk about, saying it is far from safe for work. And overall, emberassing.

But bound she was. Only that during the ritual, she managed to destroy any receptangle strong enough to hold her, leaving only Ayuna herself. To the back then innocent girls suprise, Maya was quite easily bound to the exorcists body and will.. and only later did she reveal the reason she fancied such. To be linked to and once more fancy the blessings of flesh, that is Maya's sole goal, guiding Ayuna down a path of utter perversion and fun, that might one day end in her sharing her ghostly 'sisters' fate.

To Ayuna, the phantom is a mixed blessing. On the one hand, Maya genuinly cares for her well being and LOATHES anyone daring to harm her 'pretty little body', making her a powerful combat-asset, but at the same time, day and night, no matter how strong Ayuna's will, the spirit keeps whispering forbidden secrets into her mind, encouraging more lustful actions as she seeks to free her of the chains of restraint and reason...

Goals:
Ayuna and Maya's goals are quite different from one another. Whereas Maya's goal is simple sex, depravity and the encouragement of the same with Ayuna and others, wishing little more than to turn everyone around her into happy fuck-sluts like herself,
Ayuna's goals are more.. nuanced. Besides trying to purify Maya (an endeavour she by now suspects as pointless) She secretly ponders finding other strong spirits.. ideally some with better morals, using their abilities to protect the innocent and aid the needy.. not in the way of need Maya would think about.

Character Trivia: Never lost a game of 'I spy with my little eye'

Character Stats

Ability Scores(+Modifiers)
Str 14 +2
Dex 10 --
Con 13 +1
Int 10 --
Wis 24 +7
Cha 10 --

HP: 44 Armor Class: 18 Initiative Bonus: +0 Speed: 40 ft CMD: 26
Saving Throws: Fort +9 Ref +6 Will +16 (Additional bonuses apply depending on where the phantom is.)
Class/Racial Feats
Favored class: Spiritualist, +4 hp to her Phantom
Human: +2 Wisdom, Bonus feat, Heart of the Fey(Low light vision, yey)

Monk: Improved unarmed strike, Flurry of Bows, Perfect Strike 5/d (bows), Way of the bow (Longbow), Zen Archery, Point Blank Master, Ki pool (9 points, magic unarmed attacks, increase range increment by 50 ft, additional attack, increase speed, +4 dodge-ac) Bonus feats: Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot, Slow fall (20 ft)

Spiritualist: Etheric Tether, Knacks, Phantom, Shared Consciousness, Bonded Senses, Usurp Manifestation Spiritual Interference

Chosen Feats:
Skill focus (Stealth), Phantom Ally, Hellcat Stealth, Deadly Aim, Snake Style

Traits: Wisdom In the Flesh (Stealth), Silent Hunter
Skills:
Perception +22
Stealth +26
Sense Motive +20
Acrobatics +12

Backround:
Knowledge: Religion +11
Profession: Exorcist +11

Equipment and items:
Composite Longbow +1 2300g
Trackless boots 3500 gold (5800 total)
Headband of Inspired wisdom +2 ,4k gold (9800 total)
Amulet of Grasping Souls 21k, (30800 total)
Wand of Cure light wounds, 750 gold (31550 total)
Travelers any tool for 250 gold (31800 total)
Muleback chords 1k, (32800 total spent.)
Lotsa arrows - 10 gold ad hoc do we have to track this ?*hopeful faces*

190 gold to spent!

Attacks
Flurry of Bows: (-2 ab, +4 Damage with Deadly Aim, +1 ab and damage within 30 ft.)
+16/+16 Composite Longbow: 1d8 +4 (x3)

Unarmed strike +7, 1d8 +2 (x2)

Spellcasting DC 17 + Spell Grade
Cantrips:
Mage Hand,
Detect Magic,
Detect Psychic significance,
Guidance,
Telekinetic projectile,
Open/close

Grade 1: 5/day
Burst of Adrenaline,
Burst of Insight,
Mage Armor,
Cure light wounds

Grade 2: 3/day
Ghoul touch
Invisibility

Phantom

Maya, The Lust Phantom
Medium Outsider (phantom); HP 63,  Speed 30 ft.; AC 22 (in incorporeal form); Saves: Fort +9 Ref +3 Will +5 (+4 Against enchantment and etc.)
Attack 2 slams +7 (1d8 +1);
Ability Scores:
Str 12  +1
Dex 13  +1
Con 18 +4
Int 7 -2
Wis 10 --
Cha 16 +3

Feats: Combat Reflexes, Bodyguard, In Harms Way

Skills:
Diplomacy: 22
Bluff: 12
Fly: 10

Special Qualities: Darkvision, link, Share Spells, Deliver Touch Spells, Magic Attacks, Devotion, Alluring Presence, Mine Alone
Usually always manifested in incorporeal form, attacking thanks to the Amulet of Grasping Souls, takes no damage from nonmagical attacks, magical attacks deal half damage, all non damaging effects have a 50% chance of failing.

Angie

Gonna be stealing Frog's format here...also the reference image is not exactly how Dawn rolls, mostly because her hair tends to be a bit more loose, but oh my god those stockings...

Name: Dawn Zanarius
Class: Monk, No Archetype, level 8
Alignment: LG
Personality: Best described as "A total asshole" by those who don't work with her, Dawn uses a tough girl persona to dissuade those who would give her grief-or her companions any. You'd be amazed how many hooligans a scowl and a quick flex can discourage. But the persona is just that-a persona, and beneath the mask is a rather pleasant girl who can be somewhat rude and abrasive (and more given to drinking in a seedy bar than sipping wine at a fancy party), but will defend her companions to the death. Said death tends to be her opponent's, thankfully...She also has a love for fancy looking things, one of the first things she did after getting her first payout from Zettai was she bought a fancy dress. Any teasing her about it is met with a swift kick to something soft, you have been warned.
Fetishes: Nice clothing, semi-public play, really loves bouncing a cute girl in her lap...
Dislikes: Can't stand people who beg to be humiliated, or really, begging in general. Gentle sweet encounters are the way to go. Does not like spanking, spank at own risk, you have been warned (again).

Backstory
Dawn's mother, Serah Zanarius, disappeared when she and her sister Faye were young. Her sister, slightly younger than her, was taken in by an order of healers but Dawn was rejected with the leader claiming her hands "were meant to destroy". Dawn considered it bullshit, and was left on the streets as an urchin. She did her best to keep an eye on her sister, but the order that held her was secretive and didn't give the young girls much of a chance to meet. Life was difficult, and with few friends, Dawn fought for everything she could get her hands on, just to survive.

One day, a traveling monk came to town, and four muggers in an alley jumped out to take whatever he carried. He easily defeated them all, and Dawn watched from a secret hiding place, amazed at how quickly he could handle the attackers. She approached him later and asked if he could teach her. The monk presented a challenge: Lay a blow on him, and he would agree to teach her. Unsurprisingly, he repelled every strike Dawn threw out, and even taunted her. "Did you think you even approached the skill you needed to lay a hand on me?"

"I'll manage it..." Dawn said as she dusted herself off from being tossed aside. "I need to."

"Why?" The monk asked.

"For power...the power to protect her..." While the monk did not know she referred to her sister, he knew that as bruised and bloody as she was, she spoke the truth. Her training began the next day. The training took a few years, during which Dawn found it a lot easier to visit her sister, as the order her sensei belonged to and the order of Sarenrae that had taken Faye in worked well together. However, just before Dawn's training finished, Faye vanished, just like their mother did.

Dawn joined Zettai Ryouiki to find them both, and is always looking for leads on where the two might have gone. She broke with her sensei just before her training would have been considered concluded in order to pursue the both of them, though he has no hard feelings and happily considers her a highly skilled warrior. Considering that he trained her without his order's blessing, he finds no issue with her punching her own path in life.

Now she heads to Futanaria, hoping to find more leads, maybe even find her family...

Kunoichi

Hmm.  Part of me wants to try bringing a succubus character to the table using the Monsters as PCs rules.  I think I've got a fairly decent concept for her in terms of character and backstory, but since those rules can have some balance issues, I've also got an alternative in mind if Autocad would prefer a character built more along the standard rules.

Autocad

Ayuna and Dawn look good.

A succubus probably won't fit in. Please stick to more standard characters.

Kunoichi

Understood.  I'll see about putting together a Mesmerist, in that case.

Roleplay Frog

Quotespank at own risk, you have been warned (again).

Urge to spank intensifies.

Unrelatedly, if you wanna do a strength monk, can I interest you in the master of many styles archetype with dragon style line of feats? :P You want dis: https://www.d20pfsrd.com/feats/combat-feats/dragon-ferocity-combat/

It can also make you go rawr.
https://www.d20pfsrd.com/feats/combat-feats/dragon-roar-combat/

Vergil Tanner

Personally, I've always loved Dex and Cha Monk. Yes, it requires a 3rd Party Feat (Deadly Agility) but my IRL DM allows 3rd Party on a case by case basis. Generally "Is it a feat that sounds like Paizo might have released it? Yes? Sure." I had a lot of fun with my Scaled Fist Dandy Man, who ended up basically being Slayer from Guilty Gear xD

ANYWAY. Working on a Musket Gunslinger. ;)
Vergil's Faceclaim Archive; For All Your Character Model Seeking Needs!

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

Dubbed the "Oath of Drake,"
A noble philosophy; I adhere...for now.

Roleplay Frog

So let's see, mesmerist, gunslinger, smacking monk, good I doubled down on the tankyness indirectly. *nodnod*

Angie

Quote from: Roleplay Frog on January 01, 2019, 05:19:08 AM
Urge to spank intensifies.

Unrelatedly, if you wanna do a strength monk, can I interest you in the master of many styles archetype with dragon style line of feats? :P You want dis: https://www.d20pfsrd.com/feats/combat-feats/dragon-ferocity-combat/

It can also make you go rawr.
https://www.d20pfsrd.com/feats/combat-feats/dragon-roar-combat/

I might be able to sub out the grapple feats for those. As much as I love grappling people and making them practically combat ineffective as I drag them to the party, nothing beats punching a lot. And Master of Many Styles could work...

Roleplay Frog

you can still grapple decently, just not amazingly. The problem with grapple and pick-off builds is that you are also removing yourself from the group which can get tricky.

I'mo the best grapplers are Kineticists, who can ranged-grapple for days. Kinky fun that.. but for now, I wanna try out my lust-phantom haunted exorcist thing. ^^

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Kunoichi on January 01, 2019, 12:00:00 AM
Hmm.  Part of me wants to try bringing a succubus character to the table using the Monsters as PCs rules.  I think I've got a fairly decent concept for her in terms of character and backstory, but since those rules can have some balance issues, I've also got an alternative in mind if Autocad would prefer a character built more along the standard rules.

Quote from: Kunoichi on January 01, 2019, 03:56:09 AM
Understood.  I'll see about putting together a Mesmerist, in that case.

Well, if not stuck with mesmerist or playing a actual PC, how sounds I run a female (or futa) summoner who has succubus themed eidolon (and is GM okay with idea as well, as we got lust ghost as one companion already)? You would get to design eidolon entirely yourself (design how evolution points will be spend and such). Would use unchained summoner (than broken initial summoner). No archetypes.

Anyways, voicing interest but depending on Kunoichi's reply may run different char than summoner but I already was lurking and thinking on concept for this game and it's more fun play summoner if another player controls eidolon (interaction wise).

Angie

Okay, re-did Feats as I took Master of Many Styles and as it turns out, as fun as smashing people with Dragon Style is, Crane Style lets me fight super defensive while also punishing people who do swing at me and it is awesome.

And now I re-looked at things and I realized something. I should get another feat, I forgot it was every odd level instead of every 3 like how 3.5 did it. So now I have Dragon Roar as well as the ability to fight defensively at a -1 penalty and get a +3 to AC, an extra +4 against melee, and if someone misses by that +4 from Crane Wing and I therefore lose it I can smack them with an AoO. It turns out fighting defensively is useful!

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Angie on January 01, 2019, 04:52:00 PM
Okay, re-did Feats as I took Master of Many Styles and as it turns out, as fun as smashing people with Dragon Style is, Crane Style lets me fight super defensive while also punishing people who do swing at me and it is awesome.

And now I re-looked at things and I realized something. I should get another feat, I forgot it was every odd level instead of every 3 like how 3.5 did it. So now I have Dragon Roar as well as the ability to fight defensively at a -1 penalty and get a +3 to AC, an extra +4 against melee, and if someone misses by that +4 from Crane Wing and I therefore lose it I can smack them with an AoO. It turns out fighting defensively is useful!

Master of many styles can do both neatly. That said, if you focus on crane-style in the build there's a few more tricks.. err.. perhaps I shouldn't overwhelm you.(There's a way to get your defensive fighting bonus even higher with I believe a trait.) Cool tip: try to come up with a name of your combined styles for character points. ^^

QuoteAnyways, voicing interest but depending on Kunoichi's reply may run different char than summoner but I already was lurking and thinking on concept for this game and it's more fun play summoner if another player controls eidolon (interaction wise).

Wait you wanna do a summoner, but that's Heresy!

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Roleplay Frog on January 01, 2019, 04:55:02 PM
Wait you wanna do a summoner, but that's Heresy!

I am ready for heresy, so bring your flame throwers and meltaguns emperor's children!

Edit; btw realized as I checked eidolon subtypes that you would need use Devil subtype to get bidepal form (with clawed hands and hoofed feet) as demon gives some odd tentacle beast as base form. So technically succubus but more 'temptress of evil by infernal contract' kind of deal.

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on January 01, 2019, 04:58:18 PM
I am ready for heresy, so bring your flame throwers and meltaguns emperor's children!

If I knew of an Adepta Sororitas art fitting this campaigns fashion-style you'd be so on, Heretic.

Angie

Quote from: Roleplay Frog on January 01, 2019, 04:55:02 PM
Master of many styles can do both. That said, if you focus on crane-style in the build there's a few more tricks.. err.. perhaps I shouldn't overwhelm you.(There's a way to get your defensive fighting bonus even higher with I believe a trait.) Cool tip: try to come up with a name of your combined styles for character points. ^^

OH SHIT THERE'S TRAITS!

Also I've already mastered both Dragon and Crane style. And at 8th level I can turn on both at once. I'll have to figure out what to call it. It appears it'll be painful.

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Angie on January 01, 2019, 05:00:31 PM
OH SHIT THERE'S TRAITS!

Also I've already mastered both Dragon and Crane style. And at 8th level I can turn on both at once. I'll have to figure out what to call it. It appears it'll be painful.

Well if you got crane wing reposte and dragons ferocity going on I'd call it the 'no fuck you I punch you' style, but that's a bit long.. Crane and dragon.. lets see. Well Dragons are cooler than cranes, and crane style basically has you standing on a leg.. hrmnm how about... The One Winged Dragon!

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Angie on January 01, 2019, 05:00:31 PM
OH SHIT THERE'S TRAITS!

My vote on names; Feathered Dragon Stance, Crane Dragon Tantrum Stance, Peacock Dragon Dance, Claw-Tango Stance.

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on January 01, 2019, 05:03:42 PM
My vote on names; Feathered Dragon Stance, Crane Dragon Tantrum Stance, Peacock Dragon Dance, Claw-Tango Stance.

*Angry purging noises*

(I mean, considering I got an incorporeal tank on demand for the whole party and help another player out getting a dangerous monk started I guess summoner wont be that bad and..... no.. no that's nonsense talk, you've seen what summoners can do when played well..)

FOR THE EMPRAH!

Angie

Quote from: Roleplay Frog on January 01, 2019, 05:02:50 PM
Well if you got crane wing reposte and dragons ferocity going on I'd call it the 'no fuck you I punch you' style, but that's a bit long.. Crane and dragon.. lets see. Well Dragons are cooler than cranes, and crane style basically has you standing on a leg.. hrmnm how about... The One Winged Dragon!

One Winged Dragon: "While cool, I'd rather not associate myself with those Final Fantasy guys..."

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on January 01, 2019, 05:03:42 PM

While all good names, I have my own: The Untouchable Dragon Style. Because if I do it right, I AM untouchable.

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Angie on January 01, 2019, 05:06:05 PM
While all good names, I have my own: The Untouchable Dragon Style. Because if I do it right, I AM untouchable.

I mean MTG references do beat Final Fantasy I guessssss...

Angie

Quote from: Roleplay Frog on January 01, 2019, 05:07:52 PM
I mean MTG references do beat Final Fantasy I guessssss...

I didn't know that existed so I get to claim some originality. It's not like I'm calling myself the Dragon of Dojima or anything.

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Roleplay Frog on January 01, 2019, 05:05:42 PM
*Angry purging noises*

(I mean, considering I got an incorporeal tank on demand for the whole party and help another player out getting a dangerous monk started I guess summoner wont be that bad and..... no.. no that's nonsense talk, you've seen what summoners can do when played well..)

FOR THE EMPRAH!

I am not playing celestial commander mock-up where my summons get teamwork feats (and able change them on whim everyday) and easily stacking luck bonuses to their stats. I most likely play more regular summoner who first summons critters to deal small threats and then call in my servanteidolon to fight for me in cool/important fights. But most of time eidolon is out and socializing (thinking between half-elf bonus or elf one for speedier eidolon summoning as later favors summoning HP buff soakers and then eidolon in two full round actions).

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on January 01, 2019, 05:14:19 PM
I am not playing celestial commander mock-up where my summons get teamwork feats (and able change them on whim everyday) and easily stacking luck bonuses to their stats. I most likely play more regular summoner who first summons critters to deal small threats and then call in my servanteidolon to fight for me in cool/important fights. But most of time eidolon is out and socializing (thinking between half-elf bonus or elf one for speedier eidolon summoning as later favors summoning HP buff soakers and then eidolon in two full round actions).

Oh right that was how you broke summoner. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

*Ahem*

Honestly, I like the Eidolon thing for roleplay purposes, but I usually try to send off players to something more fitting just because of bad experiences like that. :P It's not that breaking the game is bad, but you need prior agreement that everyone is planning on doing that and the dm is starting off 2 cr's higher than intended as a baseline. :P

Autocad

Summoners get out REEEEE

j/k but not really

Don't make this harder for me than it already is :P

Zaer Darkwail

Ok, so no summoner then :P. Need think something else.

GunmetalDreamer

Quote from: Roleplay Frog on January 01, 2019, 04:59:46 PM
If I knew of an Adepta Sororitas art fitting this campaigns fashion-style you'd be so on, Heretic.

Garters are still a disqualifier, right?

Because, you know, I'll look, but we're getting mighty specific ...

SoB's are usually a little dommy for zetta ryouiki in general

And, of course, your standard Anime Battle Nun tends to use a skin suit or long skirt ...

So, then you throw in the white hair ... and what exactly is a SoB without a gun?

Hmn.  Actually, I seem to have hit the end of my collection sooner than expected.

Zaer Darkwail

*thinks*

Inquisitor Whitemane comes pretty close to Warhammer 40K in attitude but has clear Zettai Ryouiki thematic in her outfits (although there is one pic which could work, unless going for full chaos marine approach). But besides obvious cleric (or inquisitor?) class, what other class she could be? Fire based kineticist some inquisitor levels? Overall think something fitting for religious zealot who enjoys burning heretics (could be just religious minded kineticist).

Roleplay Frog

You're kinda tempting me something fierce here, Zaer.. I do kinda already have the lusty exorcist.. *hrmms*

Angie

I mean, we can always say "use this face with this fashion" kinda deal. I'm sure Autocad won't bust any balls if we needed to combine stuff.

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Angie on January 01, 2019, 07:33:31 PM
I mean, we can always say "use this face with this fashion" kinda deal. I'm sure Autocad won't bust any balls if we needed to combine stuff.

Meeeeeh I do have white-haired gals with this Zettai style, as a matter of fact, I got a whole game full of 'em, if push comes to shove. :P

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Roleplay Frog on January 01, 2019, 07:31:35 PM
You're kinda tempting me something fierce here, Zaer.. I do kinda already have the lusty exorcist.. *hrmms*

Nah, just musing with ideas for my own char as we got tank and I recalled I had never made kineticist before so instead going 'avatar air bender' minded mystic and go more a religious zealot who either believes is gifted with power of flames as part of some religious idea (and then either has touch divine magic or none as she uses fire energies blast foes and thus go more blaster type of route).

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on January 01, 2019, 07:36:35 PM
Nah, just musing with ideas for my own char as we got tank and I recalled I had never made kineticist before so instead going 'avatar air bender' minded mystic and go more a religious zealot who either believes is gifted with power of flames as part of some religious idea (and then either has touch divine magic or none as she uses fire energies blast foes and thus go more blaster type of route).

Kineticists are well balanced.. and suprisingly strong if you know what you are doing, but yeah, you are basically an elemental bender. Heh.

Also.. kineticists are off-tankish, But yeah, we honestly have two tanks, my spiritualist is vunerable on her own, but a bit of a hybrid, long story short, her phantom can literally seduce you into attacking or spellcasting on it whilest avoiding some of the spells pain through incorporality.

Besides all the rp utility it has ofc.

rikka

I too am planning on a inquisitor character.  We'll see then.
Whatever the outcome, it's on you.

Ons/Offs

Vergil Tanner

God, Inquisitors are GORGEOUS. I played a two-handed Inquisitor once with a sky high Wisdom in my IRL game, and it was AMAZING. Like.
"Roll Perception."
Rolls.
"Call me the Eye of Sauron."
"Why?"
"BECAUSE I SEE EVERYTHING."
"But do you KNOW what you're seeing?"
"Oh, you don't understand. I'm an Inquisitor. My Superpower is breaking your Lore."

xD

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: rikka on January 01, 2019, 08:40:26 PM
I too am planning on a inquisitor character.  We'll see then.

Well, so far leaning to religious zealot who is fire based kineticist (so inquisitor if any by name only). So just blaster happy kineticist with pyromaniac sort tendencies with religious fervor and calling her powers divine granted.

Kathyan

Thinking a defender Paladin myself.

By the way Autocad got a question on the money, I was looking at the addict trait and it that cuts you half of your starting cash. How would that work here? The idea of an addicted paladin sounds so fun already. :P

rikka

Just wondering autocad, is it okay to make multiple submissions?

Ons/Offs

Vergil Tanner

ALSO. On the note of money...are we doing Crafting Rules where our magical gear can be "Class Specific" to cut the cost by 30% ? ;)

Vergil Tanner

And here she is! Hopefully she's ok for a first draft :P
I had some troubling decisions to make, primarily Realistic Likeness vs Improved Initiative xD I'm also worried about her low AC and her iffy To Hit, so I might do some tweaking. xD As it stands, though, here she is! Hope you guys like her! :D

Character Biography

Name: Kiyoni Masyura
Nicknames: "Kiki," "Pet," "Slut."
Sex: Female

Race: Kitsune
Class: Gunslinger (Musket Master & Mysterious Stranger)
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Level: 8

Basic Appearance:

Kiyoni stands at a tiny 5'2" tall and weighs maybe 50kg at a push. Despite her small stature, her body is usually considered to be exceptionally desirable; she is lean and toned from her years as an adventurer, though she has made an effort to keep her skin smooth and healthily coloured despite her work with firearms. She has a curvaceous hourglass figure with wide hips, long legs, a narrow waist and ample, generous Double-D-Cup breasts that are kept tightly bound in place by a series of leather cups and belts that are worked into her overall outfit both for protection and for tantalising teasing; oftentimes, men will give her what she wants just because of what she's wearing, and that is perfectly acceptable to her. Her hair is a deep, dark orange that bleeds into a fiery red as it travels down the length of her waist-length braid, which she keeps in check with several clips and belts. Her facial structure is angular and powerful, yet still retaining the graceful delicacy of a beautiful young woman. Her eyes are the only thing that mark her as perhaps not completely human, being a vibrant violet-purple in colouration. In truth, she isn't human at all; being Kitsune, she also has a humanoid fox-folk form and an animalistic fox form, both of which mirror the colour of her hair.

Personality:

Feisty and fiery, Kiyoni is adventurous, curious and excitable, very rarely content to follow along with what people think she ought to be doing, more often striking out on her own to do what she wants to be doing instead. She really only cares about exploring new places, meeting new people and celebrating her freedom for as long as she can. She enjoys all of the pleasures of the flesh that you might expect - drinking, gambling, sex - and throws herself into any new experience with reckless abandon, often dragging new friends off to the bedroom to explore her wide catalog of sexual kinks and desires. There's very little that will turn her off, and she proudly boasts that if there's a sentient monster or creature out there that can be bargained with, she'll probably fuck it at least once, just to see what it's like. That being said, when push comes to shove and the chips are down, she is a fearsome combatant who gives no quarter when provoked, and when her friends lives are in danger, she is quick to get the job done as brutally and efficiently as possible without any semblance of hesitation or remorse; the battlefield, after all, is no place for games.

Of course, that doesn't mean that she is emotionless or doesn't enjoy the fight; she enjoys the challenge of combat just as surely, and once the battle is over, she'll revert to her playful nature, sometimes even getting back into trouble with her sharp tongue and sharper eyes. But that isn't to say that she's stupid or shallow or selfish; her biggest value is freedom, and if she sees anybody stepping on other peoples "rights," she will often get involved and think about the consequences later. She has a cast iron moral code, she simply believes in making the best of every situation and enjoying every new experience for what it is before the chance passes. She has a very long temper and doesn't get goaded easily, more likely to respond with a playfully sharp comment herself. She is playful, feisty, flirty and loyal to a fault, and if you happen to make her a friend, you will find a friend for life...just one who is likely to drag you headfirst into just as much trouble as her battlefield prowess gets you out of! But at the end of the day, she'll always be at your side with a deck of cards, some dice and a drink in her hand, promising a night of drinking, gambling and fun. There's this much to say about her; a day with her is very rarely predictable, and almost never boring!

Basic Background:

Kiyoni was raised in the far east in captivity; her parents were bred together by a group of Drow, Orc and Human slavers to create her, along with a good deal of other magical creatures and rarer, more "Exotic" sentient races. The Slave Ring was as offshoot of a larger international criminal syndicate that had their fingers in just about everything; drugs, corruption, jury tampering, slavery, casinos, protection rackets, burglary and fencing, hits for hire...the whole shebang. It wasn't the largest criminal network on the planet by far, but it was still a power to be reckoned with in its territories, and one of their largest money makers was the breeding, training, trafficking and sale of exotic slaves and pets. Be it captive griffins sold to bored nobles, indoctrinated Bugbears or Dire Creatures sold to private businesses as guard creatures, slaves intended for disposable wetwork or unquestioningly loyal agents, or various "exotic" species bred to be pleasure slaves to the wealthy and unscrupulous, they did it all. Kiyoni was trained and raised from birth to please; her Kitsune heritage offered a great deal options to the criminals raising her, especially when she demonstrated - during her first escape attempt - the rare ability to shapeshift into any individual she'd interacted with in the past.

Whether it be for assassinations and spying, or sexual wish fulfillment, many Nobles and Merchants and Criminals alike would pay handsomely for a slave with that ability, which led to her being exposed to all kinds of people in an effort to expand her ability and train her for her eventual life as a slave. They attempted to indoctrinate her - break her down and counter her parents own attempts at upbringing - into accepting her role in life, beating and starving and humiliating her into submission. When that didn't work, and she kept attempting to escape, they escalated to far more drastic measures, eventually murdering her parents in front of her in an attempt to break her spirit. It very nearly worked, too, as they dragged her down the corridor to her first "Pleasure Lesson," she very nearly gave up there and then, nearly submitting to her awful, hellish life, very nearly retreating inside of herself to escape the horrors that were about to be visited upon her...until a group of adventurers who had heard of the criminal gang quite literally kicked down the door and fought their way through the compound.

She was thrown into a cell to listen to the distant din of battle, waiting in terror and not even daring to hope...until the compound fell silent. Footsteps approached down the corridor, and she wasn't certain whether to stay quiet or shout for help. She heard the sound of the wooden shutter on the door to the cell next to hers open, a pause, then close. Then hers. Light streamed into her dark cell, and an unfamiliar woman stared through it at her...tools rattled in the keyhole, and the door swung open. She was free. The adventurers freed her and the other slaves - though many of the slavers got away, no doubt to report to their Syndicate overlords and get relocated elsewhere to continue operations in a safer location - and Kiyoni resolved to never again flee from her problems, and to never waste a single moment of her newfound freedom. She tagged along with the adventurers, learning anything they could teach her, before they began to go their own ways, find new groups or otherwise retire. And now, eight years later...she's a force to be reckoned with, she's living her life the way she wants...and she's going to dismantle that Syndicate piece by piece if it's the last thing she does.

Goal: To disband the ring of slavers that raised her.

Theme Song:

Kinks: Bondage, Brat Taming, Gangbang, Pet Play, Bestiality, Dub-Con, Stomach Bulge, others that I'm probably forgetting xD

The Stats and Saves, Overview:

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Stats:
HP: 60
Str: 10 (+0)
Dex: 20 (+5)
Con: 13 (+1)
Int: 10 (+0)
Wis: 14 (+2)
Cha: 20 (+5)

Senses: Low Light Vision

Grit Pool: 5

Attack Options:
Musket +14 (1d12 (+5 Focused Shot) ) / +1 PBS, -2 RS, -3 +6 DA
Longsword +9 (1d8)

CMB: +8

AC: 23
TAC: 17
FFAC: 18
CMD: 25

Fortitude Save: +9
Reflex Save: +12
Will: +8
Initiative: +6 (+8)

Acrobatics: +13
Bluff: +16
Diplomacy: +16
Disguise: +10 (+20)
Knowledge Engineering: +10
Knowledge Local: +6
Perception: +11
Sleight of Hand: +16
Stealth: +10
Sense Motive: +8

Skills, Feats and Class Features:

Skills:
(4 + Int ( 0 ) ) +1 = 5 / Level

Languages: Common, Sylvan

Class Skills:
Acrobatics (Dex) (3), Bluff (Cha) (4), Diplomacy (Cha) (8), Knowledge Engineering (Int) (8), Knowledge Local (Int) (3), Perception (Wis) (6), Sleight of Hand (Dex) (8) Stealth (Dex) (2)

Other Skills:
Disguise (Cha) (3), Sense Motive (Wis) (3)

Racial Bonuses:

- Size: Medium
- Type: Humanoid
- Subtypes: Kitsune, Shapechanger
- Speed: 30ft
- Languages: Common, Sylvan

- Agile: +2 Racial on Acrobatics Checks
- Change Shape: Can take on a unique Human Form. +10 Bonus to Disguise to appear Human. Changing Shape is a Standard Action.
- Superior Shapeshifter: Gain Fox Shape as a Bonus Feat at Level 1.

- Natural Weapons: In her natural form, Bite 1d4
- Low Light Vision: Can see twice as far as Humans in Low Light.

Feats:

- Fox Shape: Take the form of a Fox and gain +10 Disguise to appear as such. Functions as Beast Shape II.
   - Low Light Vision, Scent. Bite 1d3. +4 Dex, -2 Str, +1 Natural Armour.

- Point Blank Shot: +1 Hit & Damage < 30ft

- Precise Shot: No Penalty to Firing into Combat

- Gunsmithing: If the PC has a Gunsmiths Kit, may create ammo at 10% cost, firearms and alchemical ammo at 50% without a Craft Check.

- Rapid Reload (Musket Only): Reduce the time it takes to reload a ranged weapon.

- Rapid Shot: -2 Hit, get one extra attack.

- Realistic Likeness: May Shapeshift into an individual you have encountered before. +10 Bonus to pass as that individual.

- Deadly Aim: -3 Hit, +6 Damage

- Signature Deed: May use Focused Aim Deed once per round without spending Grit

Traits:

- Friend In Every Town: +1 Trait Bonus to Diplomacy and Knowledge Local Checks. Diplomacy is a Class Skill.

- Highlander: +1 Trait Bonus to Stealth, +2 in rocky or hilly areas. Stealth is a Class Skill.

Class Bonuses:

- BaB: +8

- Proficiencies: All Simple and Martial Weapons, two handed firearms. Light Armour

- Gunsmith: Gain Gunsmithing as Bonus Feat. At first level, gain a “Battered Musket.” All other creatures treat it as broken. Can be upgraded to an intact Masterwork for 300gp.

- Rapid Reload: Gain Rapid Reload (Musket) as a Bonus Feat

- Grit: At the start of each day, the Mysterious Stranger gains Grit = Cha. Normally cannot exceed her Cha Modifier. May regain Grit by:
      - Scoring Critical Hit with a Firearm
      - Dealing a killing blow with a Firearm

- Deeds: May spend Grit Points to perform Deeds.
   - Deadeye: Costs 1 Grit Point. May resolve firearm attack as a Touch Attack beyond first range increment.
   - Steady Aim: 1 Grit Point remaining; make a move action, increase RI by 10ft
   - Focused Aim: Costs 1 Grit Point. +Cha to Damage with FA's until end of turn.
   - Gunslingers Initiative: 1 Grit Remaining: +2 Initiative, may draw unconcealed FA during Initiative.
   - Pistolwhip: Costs 1 GP. Make surprise 1d10 + EB attack with butt of musket. May make Free CMC to knock target Prone.
   - Fast Musket: 1 Grit Remaining: Can reload any THFA as if it were one handed.
   - Dead Shot: Costs 1 GP. Make all of your attack rolls. Add up successive damage.
   - Startling Shot: 1 GP Remain: As a Standard Action, may miss a creature. FF until start of its next turn.
   - Targeting: Costs 1 GP. May target specific part of the body. Creatures immune if they are immune to Sneak Attacks.

- Lucky: Gain +1 Luck Bonus to Will Saves. +1 every 4 levels past 2nd (Current: +2)

- Bonus Feats: 4th, 8th, 12th, 16th, 20th.

- Strangers Fortune: May ignore misfires per day = Cha Mod.

Inventory:

Magic Item Slots:

Head:
Headband: Of Bodacious Cleavage
Eyes:
Shoulders: Cloak of Resistance
Neck: Amulet of Natural Armour
Chest: Endless Bandolier
Body:
Belt: Of Incredible Dexterity
Wrists: Bracelet of Luck
Hands: Of Bluff
Ring 1: Of Protection
Ring 2: Of Sense Motive

Complete Inventory:

Max Light Weight: 33lbs

- Endless Bandolier (1,500gp) (2lbs):
Can hold 60 alchemical cartridges. Four small pockets can hold 1lb of ammunition, a powder horn or similarly sized objects. The two large pockets can hold a two-handed firearm or similarly sized object. Weighs the same regardless of items stored.
Small Pockets: Powder Horn, Gunsmiths Kit, 4 x Rations, 4 x Rations
Large Pockets: Musket, Longsword

- +1 Distance Musket (8,000gp) (9lbs): 1d12 B & P, Crit x4, Range 80ft, Misfire 1 – 2 (5ft)
- MW Longsword (315gp) (5lbs): 1d8 S, Crit 19-20 / x2, +1 Hit

- +1 Mithral Shirt (2,100gp) (10lbs): +5 AC, +6 Max Dex 0 ACP
- MW Buckler (155gp) (2lbs): +1 AC

- Cloak of Resistance +2 (4,000gp)

- Amulet of Natural Armour +1 (2,000gp)

- Ring of Protection +1 (2,000gp)

- Bracelets of The Lucky Bastard +1 (2,500gp)

- Ring of Sense Motive +3 (900gp)

- Bracelets of Disguise +2 (400gp)

- Gloves of Bluff +2 (400gp)

- Belt of Incredible Dexterity +2 (4,000gp)

- Circlet of Bodacious Cleavage +2 (4,000gp)

- Gunsmiths Kit (15gp) (2lb)

- Alchemical Bullet x60 (Crafted) (420gp)

- Bedroll And Blanket (6sp, 8lbs)

- Ioun Torch (75gp): Hands Free Light

- Flawed Dusty Rose Prism (500gp): +1 Competence to Initiative

- Trail Rations x8 (4gp) (8lbs)

End Wealth: 470gp 4sp
Total Weight: 20lbs

rikka

Name: Lucia Mourningbow
Class(es): Inquisitor 8 (Royal Accuser)
Alignment: LN
Description and Background: An uppity, no nonsense type of person, Lucia sees things in black and white, rarely compromising unless it help in furthering in the cause she believes in.  And that is, seeing to security of the nation, which she serves under.  Like any inquisitor, she would like to see all potential enemies found and swiftly dealt with, with extreme prejudice if needed be.  She joined the Guild (Zettai Ryouiki) in order to seek assistance in some of her assignments, which were too much for her to handle. Sometimes her being in a band, on adventures, lead her to unexpected enemies of the state that come out of the woodwork.  Either way, it has benefited her and the order she serves in. 

Now, a new and higher stakes mission has come to her attention. A colleague of hers, who was also part of the Guild, who now serves the Royal Family has sent word for the need of the Guild's assistance on the matter of the upcoming coronation of the Crown Princess.  Being a royal accuser, this is right up her alley, and she hopes she and her fellow guild mates would ensure the safety of the Princess until she is crowned as the new Queen of the land.   

Kinks: Mild to rough bondage, rough foreplay which could escalate to gang banging, tentacle treatment
Goals: Ensure the safety of the Crown Princess until her coronation.  At the same time find out and uncover those who might intend great harm towards the princess.  Lucia suspects the princess' half-sister, but she needs solid evidence to pin her.

Stats
Str  14 +2
Dex 14 +2
Con 12 +1
Int   12 +1
Wis 20 +5
Cha 14 +2

HP: 44 Armor Class: 15 (12 touch) Initiative Bonus: +6 Speed: 30 ft CMD: 20
Saving Throws: Fort +7 Ref +4 Will +10

Attacks:
Axiomatic Quarterstaff+1: +9/+4; Dmg 1d6+3/1d6+3; Crit X2; Special +2d6 dmg vs. chaotic creatures; Type B
Masterwork Hand Crossbow: +9/+4; Dmg 1d4; Crit 19-20, X2; Rng 30 ft.; Type P

Inquisitor Class Features

Orisons
brand, detect magic, disrupt undead, light, sift, stabilize

Known Spells 5/5/3
1st level - barbed chain, burst bond, cure light wounds, desperate weapon, disguise self
2nd level - confess, cure moderate wounds, hold person, see invisibility
3rd level - bloody arrows, cure serious wounds, invisibility purge

Glory Domain; touch of glory - allows you touching a creature as a standard action and grant it +4 bonus to cha-based skill check or cha ability check x7; aura of heroism - emit 30' aura of heroism for 8 rounds. This is a swift action. Rounds need not be consecutive
Judgement x3; can pronounce judgement up her foes with as a swift action 
List of Judgments
Destruction: The inquisitor is filled with divine wrath, gaining a +1 sacred bonus on all weapon damage rolls. This bonus increases by +1 for every three inquisitor levels she possesses.

Healing: The inquisitor is surrounded by a healing light, gaining fast healing 1. This causes the inquisitor to heal 1 point of damage each round as long as the inquisitor is alive and the judgment lasts. The amount of healing increases by 1 point for every three inquisitor levels she possesses.

Justice: This judgment spurs the inquisitor to seek justice, granting a +1 sacred bonus on all attack rolls. This bonus increases by +1 for every five inquisitor levels she possesses. At 10th level, this bonus is doubled on all attack rolls made to confirm critical hits.

Piercing: This judgment gives the inquisitor great focus and makes her spells more potent. This benefit grants a +1 sacred bonus on concentration checks and caster level checks made to overcome a target’s spell resistance. This bonus increases by +1 for every three inquisitor levels she possesses.

Protection: The inquisitor is surrounded by a protective aura, granting a +1 sacred bonus to Armor Class. This bonus increases by +1 for every five inquisitor levels she possesses. At 10th level, this bonus is doubled against attack rolls made to confirm critical hits against the inquisitor.

Purity: The inquisitor is protected from the vile taint of her foes, gaining a +1 sacred bonus on all saving throws. This bonus increases by +1 for every five inquisitor levels she possesses. At 10th level, the bonus is doubled against curses, diseases, and poisons.

Resiliency: This judgment makes the inquisitor resistant to harm, granting DR 1/magic. This DR increases by 1 for every five levels she possesses. At 10th level, this DR changes from magic to an alignment (chaotic, evil, good, or lawful) that is opposite the inquisitor’s. If she is neutral, the inquisitor does not receive this increase.

Resistance: The inquisitor is shielded by a flickering aura, gaining 2 points of energy resistance against one energy type (acid, cold, electricity, fire, or sonic) chosen when the judgment is declared. The protection increases by 2 for every three inquisitor levels she possesses.

Smiting: This judgment bathes the inquisitor’s weapons in a divine light. The inquisitor’s weapons count as magic for the purposes of bypassing damage reduction. At 6th level, the inquisitor’s weapons also count as one alignment type (chaotic, evil, good, or lawful) for the purpose of bypassing damage reduction. The type selected must match one of the inquisitor’s alignments. If the inquisitor is neutral, she does not receive this bonus. At 10th level, the inquisitor’s weapons also count as adamantine for the purpose of overcoming damage reduction (but not for reducing hardness).

Monster Lore: +5 when making skill checks to identify abilities and weaknesses of of creatures
Meticulous Inspection: +4 morale bonus to perception checks
Cunning Initiative: +6 to initiative
Detect Monsters and Secrets: can use detect aberrations, detect secret doors, detect undead. Can use only one of these at any given time
Track; +4 to survival checks made to identify or follow tracks
Favored Enemy: aberrations
Informed Hunch: Once a day
This functions as augury, except if it succeeds, the royal accuser gets one of the following results in place of weal, woe, or weal and woe. The royal accuser treats his inquisitor level as his caster level.

Correct (if the hunch is the exact truth, such as if a particular individual is responsible for a crime, or if a particular organization is behind a series of events).
Incorrect (if the hunch is entirely off base, such as if a suspected individual had nothing to do with a crime, or a suspected organization had no interest or hand in a series of events).
On the right track (if the hunch is partially correct, such as if a suspected individual participated in a criminal conspiracy or had foreknowledge of the crime in question, or if a suspected organization directly profited from and knew about but did not entirely orchestrate a series of events).
Bane; can imbue one of her weapons with the bane weapon special ability as a swift action.  Must choose one creature type when using ability. Type can be changed as a swift action; 8 rounds duration and need not be consecutive
Discern Lies; as per spell 8 rounds per day and need not be consecutive; activated as an immediate action
Second Judgement; selects two different judgments instead of one; consumes one usage of her judgement ability. As a swift action can change one of these judgments to another type

Chosen Feats: Catch Off-Guard, Cleave, Deft Hands, Eschew Materials, Power Attack

Traits: pain is pleasure, strong willed

Skills:
Bluff +9
Climb +6
Diplomacy +9
Disguise +9
Escape Artist +7
Heal +11
Intimidate +9
Knowledge (arcana)+6
Knowledge (dungeoneering) +6
Knowledge (local) +6
Knowledge (planes) +6
Knowledge (religion) +6
Perception +12
Ride +7
Sense Motive +12
Spellcraft +8
Survival +12
Swim +7

Background:
Craft (alchemy) +8
Linguistics +8
Profession (clerk) +12
Slight of Hand +8

Equipment and items:
Headband of Inspired Wisdom +2, 4000gp
Axiomatic Quarterstaff +1, 18000gp
Bracers of Armor +3, 9000gp

Ons/Offs

Vergil Tanner

Nnngf. A sexy Nun? Yes please. xD

I wonder if she'd be able to tame Bratty little Kiyoni~

Seriously though, I like her! :D

Vergil Tanner

I mean. What's better than a stern, sexy Inquisitor who relishes putting bratty little catgirls into their place? ;)

Lmao.

OH. That reminds me! Somehow.

If Kiyoni gets selected for the game, if any PC's want to have been one of the party of Adventurers who found her eight years ago, I would be happy to plot with you :D

Autocad

Quote from: Kathyan on January 01, 2019, 09:03:50 PM
By the way Autocad got a question on the money, I was looking at the addict trait and it that cuts you half of your starting cash. How would that work here? The idea of an addicted paladin sounds so fun already. :P

Well you would lose half of your level 1 starting cash, which is basically nothing in the long run... but will the DM mercilessly exploit your addiction by making your drug illegal / hard to get?

Quote from: rikka on January 01, 2019, 09:10:16 PM
Just wondering autocad, is it okay to make multiple submissions?

Sure.

Quote from: Vergil Tanner on January 01, 2019, 09:42:20 PM
ALSO. On the note of money...are we doing Crafting Rules where our magical gear can be "Class Specific" to cut the cost by 30% ? ;)

No. To put it this way, your final wealth should be used in the calculation.

Kiyoni and Lucia are looking good!

Btw, Rikka, Lucia can worship either the goddess of Futa or the goddess of Zettai Ryouiki. Whichever you choose, you'll also get to pick the goddess's domains / subdomains and favored weapon.

Vergil Tanner

Quote from: Autocad on January 02, 2019, 06:09:43 AM
No. To put it this way, your final wealth should be used in the calculation.

Not sure what you mean xD I was just referring to the rule that states that you can get magical gear for 70% of the book price if it's made class specific (EG, Paladin-Only Ring of Sense Motive would be 720gp instead of 900). BUT. It's a rule that lots of GM's disallow, so I was only asking so I knew if it was an option or not. ^_^ I'm reasonably happy with Kiyoni as she is! :D

Quote from: Autocad on January 02, 2019, 06:09:43 AMKiyoni and Lucia are looking good!

WOOOO! :D

Kunoichi

I'm going to come back and fill in the mechanical portion of this over the next few days, but for now, here's what I've decided on for my Mesmerist.

Name: Lucille Delacour
Nickname: Lulu
Race: Changeling (Green Widow, with Hag Magic and Witchborn alternate traits)
Sex: Futanari
Class: Mesmerist (Eyebiter archetype) 8
Alignment: Neutral (apathetic on the Good-Evil axis, equal tendencies in both directions on the Law-Chaos axis)
History: Inquiries into Lulu's past are often met with tales of noble birth, of childhoods spent in lavish palatial estates and of an arranged marriage that she fled, dropping her into the life of an adventurer.  In truth, while she was taken in and raised by the Delacour family, who, as their name implies, gained their noble title by serving at the royal court, her heritage lies elsewhere, and her parents had only just begun to search for a suitable partner for her when she left home for reasons entirely unrelated to her marriage prospects.

The infant girl who would soon come to be named Lucille was discovered at the gates of the Delacour family estate at a time when they were still mourning the loss of an infant daughter of their own.  Perhaps it was luck on the part of whoever left her there, or perhaps it was a calculated choice, but either way, the grieving Lady Delacour in particular could not bring herself to part with the beautiful, ethereally pale, dark-haired baby who had turned up on her doorstep.  She was taken in, fed, clothed, and raised with all the love and care that the Delacour family could provide.

Growing up, Lulu's childhood wasn't an entirely uneventful one.  Both she and her adoptive family could sense that she was different from other children her age, and in more ways than merely the latent magical talent they soon discovered she possessed.  Still, her childhood was ultimately a happy one, and it was only as she grew beyond it that things began to change.  Her body began to change in more than merely the expected ways as she grew older, and her developing magical talent began to take an odd turn, as well.  She had always had a way with other people, even in spite of the quiet, withdrawn demeanor she had adopted throughout much of her early childhood, but manipulating other people was something that was beginning to come more and more easily to her, both through magical and mundane means.  Her left eye began to turn another color entirely whenever she tapped into her magical ability, and one day, it simply refused to change back.  And then came the fateful morning when she awoke to find that something had sprouted up between her legs overnight, something long and thick and decidedly inconvenient...

Her family worried when she decided to shut herself up in her room for a week.  They would have been more worried if they had known that the only reason she left it was because she had started hearing a voice in her head.  It was only a soft whisper, entirely indistinct, but it was calling to her, and promising answers.  Answers to the mysteries of where she came from, how she got her mystic talents, why her body had changed.  She was already determined to follow that voice to wherever it was trying to lead her, and with her powers, convincing her family to let her leave was trivially easy.

Travelling any great span of distance requires money, however, and this was where Lulu finally came into contact with the Zettai Ryouiki adventurer's guild.  Having run out of her own personal funds partway through her journey, she had taken to using her magical talents to 'convince' random strangers to help supplement her funds in various ways.  A group of adventurers took notice of her work and, seeing some potential in her talents for enchantment, offered her the chance to earn more money in a shorter time by trying out the life of an adventurer herself.  Lulu was rather surprised to find just how much she enjoyed the experience of diving into a dungeon alongside a party of other women, as well as just how easy it was to get along with them all, and so she became a full-time member of the guild, working to save up enough money to cover the rest of her trip all in one go.

By the time that goal was accomplished, the voice had faded away.  Lucille's desire to have her questions answered is still going strong, however, and so she continues to work as an adventurer with Zettai Ryouiki, hoping to either find the source of that mysterious voice, or to get her answers in some other way.
Goals: Solving the mystery of who and what she is and where she came from
Kinks: Lulu enjoys both taking control and having control taken away from her, in pretty much every possible way.

Vergil Tanner

Good god, I love her!!! The backstory is well written and mysterious, and THAT BOOB WINDOW. >_>

Is currently trying to work out possible interactions and history between Lucille and Kiyoni

If Lucile and Kiyoni were both accepted, would you be amenable to working out connections and whatnot? :D

Vergil Tanner

Hmmm. The biggest question, of course, is how long she's been with ZR! I mean, Kiyoni's age was a random number I pulled out of my ass xD I was toying with the idea of making her younger and more "fresh" from her experiences, so...well, if ANYBODY wants to be part of the group that found Kyoni in the clutches of the slavers, be my guest to pitch it!!! I would love for at least one of the ZR girls to be the girl who found Kiyoni. And considering that Lulu loves taking control and Kiyoni gets SUPER turned on by strong, powerful individuals who hold her down and dominate her (she's weird like that xD She values freedom, but is a Bratty Sub at heart!) they might well have had some sexcepades, too :P

Roleplay Frog

I was briefly concerned my babbling had hijacked the campaign to turn it into Zettai Ryouiki and the stern inquisition of the Emperor, but seems thats not necessarily the case. Kinda relived, lil bit disappoint.

@Lulu's fetishes *steals the remote!*

Oh well, I will be waiting for Zettai Ryouiki and the Mystery of the Futa Vampires to go all inquisitiony.

Vergil Tanner

As long as "all inquisitiony" involves them "Punishing" Kiyoni for her sinful thoughts, I'm all for it :P

Roleplay Frog

You can have different flavors of the inquisition! One that punishes the heretics, one that purifies the wicked, one that educates the misguided.

ALL WITH BIIIIG DIIIIICKS *stage noises*

Vergil Tanner

Lmao. We must punish her sinful pussy, purifying her tongue of its evil and educate her ass on the error of her ways :P

Zaer Darkwail

More and more encouraging me making kineticist with religious fervor :P. Anyways working on her intro today.

Roleplay Frog

Really tempting me into making someone to fit this idea. Like Layla, the sexually frustrated vampire hunter.

Whats so hot about vampire hunter inquisitors you ask? Well, by level four any piercing weapon or tool they use can properly impale a vampire through any resistance or clothing they might have.

I may have adjusted the mechanical details a liiiittle bit.

Vergil Tanner

Do it. DO IT.

Dhampirs are so fucking sexy >.>

Especially when they're fucking the brat out of the slutty Kitsune :P

Roleplay Frog

Butbut.. I already have a character... and hrmnn.. I mean there is an amusing idea... *ponderfaces for a long moment* But I mean.. I dun have apropriately gothic arts ...

Vergil Tanner

You can find them! Just look at Kiyoni! She's basically "Sexy Gothic Red Riding Hood!"
You can pitch multiple ideas. ;) You know you waaaaant tooo :P

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Vergil Tanner on January 02, 2019, 09:34:47 AM
You can find them! Just look at Kiyoni! She's basically "Sexy Gothic Red Riding Hood!"
You can pitch multiple ideas. ;) You know you waaaaant tooo :P

hrmnnnnn... I guess it wouldn't be impossible to get a this with a short skirt and bewbs..

What if two of frogs characters get the DM's favor though? Hah. :P

Vergil Tanner

I think he'd ask you to choose :P

And hey! Getting bewbs is easy! The original picture for Kiyoni was SUPER flat chested. Some minor image manipulation later, and she is ROCKIN IT. :P

Roleplay Frog

oh hey, it is possible, just no skirt.

Aaaand now I can't unsee the pixelation of her bewbs..
Yeah a problem of anime art is the slightly too lolicon on occasion style *nodnod*

Vergil Tanner

Getting closer!

LOL. Well, it's telling that you didn't notice until I told you ;)

Precisely! It's amazing how easy it is to overcome, though, just by adding a gigantic rack xD

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Vergil Tanner on January 02, 2019, 09:46:39 AM
Getting closer!

LOL. Well, it's telling that you didn't notice until I told you ;)

Precisely! It's amazing how easy it is to overcome, though, just by adding a gigantic rack xD

I dun stare at a characters breasts. Usually. I was distracted by her orange thing. What is that orange-thing? Potion? Captured flame? Exotic sex toy?

Vergil Tanner

Autocad

Genderbent Lelouch is... fine too, I guess.  :P

Also original Kiyoni picture isn't as flat-chested as you're making it out to be: https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/3312979

Kunoichi

Quote from: Autocad on January 02, 2019, 10:36:53 AM
Genderbent Lelouch is... fine too, I guess.  :P

I was wondering if someone would notice. :P It seemed a fitting image, given the Mesmerist’s stare-related and mind control abilities.

Also, on the mechanics front, would I be able to get a slightly custom version of the Sadist’s Lash?  Specifically, I’m just hoping for one without the Wounding property which, as a +2 weapon property, is upping the price by an entire 16,000 gp.

Quote from: Vergil Tanner on January 02, 2019, 06:55:29 AM
Good god, I love her!!! The backstory is well written and mysterious, and THAT BOOB WINDOW. >_>

Is currently trying to work out possible interactions and history between Lucille and Kiyoni

If Lucile and Kiyoni were both accepted, would you be amenable to working out connections and whatnot? :D

I’d be fine with working out connections if we both get accepted.

Roleplay Frog

I made this and you can't stop me!

Moar!

Name: Lady Astrid Darkbane
Class: Vampire Hunter 8 (Too cool 4 Archetypes)
Race: Human Female
Alignment: CG
Description: Lady Astrid has trained herself for many years to be an effective warrior, stalking her undead prey so obessively has given her a similiar countenance to her prey, with white hair and piercing blue eyes
Fetishes: Definitly not into futa-vampire mistress mind control Nuh uh. What gives you that idea? Them being cute just means you have to raise the stakes. Hah.. get it? Get it?.. Who said a stern huntress couldn't be fun.
Dislikes: Mean mistreatments and extreme roughplay; Basically I like being forced to do lewd things.. nicely. :P NOT BY VAMPIRES THOUGH NU-UH!
Backstory

Lady Astrid had a boring, unassuming life, second of four children with a home that was neither neglectful nor too nurturing, she grew up with average sucess in a calm, measured life, aiming to be a respectable housewife one day.

And she.. was alright with that. Really. Until one fateful day, or rather, one fateful night, when she was enthralled by a vampire. The undead creatures dark magic made her feel so aroused, so helpless, so good.. and then, to escape the pursuit of adventurers, the creature abandoned the mediocre blonde girl, using her as a brief blood donation..

Astrid's infatuation with the creature turned into the rage of the rejected. Suddenly she had been happy, had felt important.. even while servicing the undead creature, but it'd all been taken away from her. For this, the vampries would pay, she swore. All these wicked vampires that toyed with the hearts of mortals would pay! And she got good at her task. Oh sure, she still needed to use every tool available to her, carefully tracking down the creatures in their lairs, but once you had stalked them for a week, they were usually easy prey.

She has come to assist in the coronation becausae, let's face it, there's a good chance that some wicked vampire-servants want to disrupt the ceremony.

Goal: THE ERADICATION OF THE NOSFERATU! Well.. perhaps there's a chance to snatch and redeem one or two.. But it's propably slim so.. ERADICATE THEM ALL! Especially the one that she'd met before.. if that one's still around.

Character Trivia:
I Has a really great track-record.

II Got her own little theme-song. and it goes: Oh-ah-oh- Lady Astrid, Vampire Slayer, hunts all vampires in their tomb! Although they try their best to stop her, she will be each vampires doom!

Character Stats

Str 22 +6
Dex 10 --
Con 13 +1
Int 10 --
Wis 14 +2
Cha 10 --

HP: 52 Armor Class: 22 (11 touch) Initiative Bonus: +2 Speed: 30 ft CMD: 23
Saving Throws: Fort +4 Ref +7 Will +9
Class/Racial Feats
Favored class: Vampire Hunter, +8 hp
Human: +2 str, Bonus feat, Practiced Hunter (+2 Stealth and Survival)

Vampire Hunter:
Detect Undead, Track, Vampiric Focus II(Vampiric Might, Vampiric Call), Technique Feat III, Relentless, Spellcasting, Stake, Relentless Band, Vampire Tracker

Chosen Feats:
Technique: Heavy Armor Proficiency, Power Attack, Improved Critical (Greatsword)
Normal: Thrill of the Hunt, Defiant Luck, Inexplicable Luck, Lucky (Inexplicably so!), Bestow Luck

Traits: Holy Tramp Stamp, Reactionary
Skills:
Survival +19
Climb +17
Intimidate +11
Perception +13
Stealth +11
Spellcraft +11
Swim +17

Backround:
Knowledge: Religion +11
Profession: Mime +11

Equipment and items:
+1 Holy Adamantine Greatsword (21k gold) (Use it for me vampire slashing!)
+2 Deathless Full Plate (Negative energy) (9.5 k gold) 30.5 (Specially Zettai modified of course!)
Cloak of Resistance +1 (1k gold) 31.5k (Use it against evil vampire charmin!)
Amulet of Natural Armor +1 (1k gold) 32.5 (It's me lucky charm!)
Holy water x20 (May or may not drink it for good luck.)

+/- 0 gold

Attacks  -3 Ab, +9 Damage when power-attacking
Vampire Slayer:
+15/+10 Adamantine Greatsword, 2d6+10, +2d6 vs evil foes, (17-20 x2)
Max damage, power attack plus vampiric Might:
+14/+9 Adamantine Greatsword, 2d6 +22, +2d6 Vs evil foes, (17-20 x2)

Spellcasting DC 12 + Spell Grade, as lvl 4 caster
Grade 1: 2/day
Divine Favor, (Favor me, for I am about to spank ye of little faith!)
Litany of Sloth, (Ever seen a lazy vampire? I have!)
Protection from Evil, (Never enter a wicked vampire lair without it. They want to enslave you, slowly, deliciously fucking you to death, whilest caressing your body all over and.. are you listening?)
Alarm (Stop sneaking up on me bum vampires! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE)

Grade 2: 2/day
Flames of the Faithful, (BURN THE HERETICS WOOOO!)
Litany of Defense, (Because fuck you for one turn, that's why.)
Voluminous Vocabulary (Alright listen here you piece of shit Skeleton, I cast this magic just to insult you and your vampire masters!)

Vergil Tanner

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Vergil Tanner on January 02, 2019, 04:37:41 PM
Buffet the Vampire Layer :P

Wooo Noichi! :D

*shines detect undead in Vergils face for all of that!*

Vergil Tanner

HA. Not Undead. :P This time.
She might have liked Lucian, my Dhampir Kinslayer Inquisitor, though ;)

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Vergil Tanner on January 02, 2019, 04:44:36 PM
HA. Not Undead. :P This time.
She might have liked Lucian, my Dhampir Kinslayer Inquisitor, though ;)

*Angry noises at Dhampir*

*Hesitates at Kinslayer*

*Is conflicted. Will observe closely*

The only good vampire is a dead one! Errr.....

Vergil Tanner

Lmao.
"I agree. I shall. Fall upon my blade as soon as I am the last Vampire blooded creature in existence. Until then, there is work to do."

:P

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Vergil Tanner on January 02, 2019, 04:58:51 PM
Lmao.
"I agree. I shall. Fall upon my blade as soon as I am the last Vampire blooded creature in existence. Until then, there is work to do."

:P

Oh they'd get along splendidly. As long as there's some repressed lust for vampire mistress booty in that mix.. :P

I kinda wanted to pick up the favored enemy II feat for undead only but I really liked the luck feats as an alternative and without knowing there'd be any didn't wanna put all eggs into one basket, just in case Auto DOES like vampire hunter more than spoopy lover. :P

Vergil Tanner

Well, there's some repressed lust on his part. Maybe she could seduce him ;-)

Lmao, yeah, sounds sensible. You don't want to specialise in hunting an enemy who will never show up in game xD flavour wise it makes sense...but you don't want to die because you've cripplingly over specialised against something that never comes up! XD

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Vergil Tanner on January 02, 2019, 05:20:51 PM
Well, there's some repressed lust on his part. Maybe she could seduce him ;-)

Lmao, yeah, sounds sensible. You don't want to specialise in hunting an enemy who will never show up in game xD flavour wise it makes sense...but you don't want to die because you've cripplingly over specialised against something that never comes up! XD

I mean, I've gotten really good at the 'everything's a nail' technique, makes for amusing characters if you limit yourself, like I intend to have her looking for vampires the entire time, regardless if she finds anything, vampires must be behind all these misshaps -somehow- after all.

Vergil Tanner

LMAO. "There are no rooms left at the Inn? Those cunning bloody Vampires!!!" xD

I agree, super limited characters can be fun. Only if you have an understanding GM though xD
Lucian in my IRL game was SUPER opposed to his heritage. He almost ran a character through when they called him a Vampire." I'm NOT a Vampire, and if you call me that again, I'll cut you down where you stand."
He had the strength and the BFS to do it, too xD

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Vergil Tanner on January 02, 2019, 05:30:12 PM
LMAO. "There are no rooms left at the Inn? Those cunning bloody Vampires!!!" xD

I agree, super limited characters can be fun. Only if you have an understanding GM though xD
Lucian in my IRL game was SUPER opposed to his heritage. He almost ran a character through when they called him a Vampire." I'm NOT a Vampire, and if you call me that again, I'll cut you down where you stand."
He had the strength and the BFS to do it, too xD

Yeah. I'm serious.

Don't you know? Vampires need to be invited into private homes and often even rooms, we're dead meat on the streets! And of course he was opposed to the heritage! Rightly so!

I wouldn't be super conspiracey about it, but a little can be humorous I presume.

That all said, I do hope Autocad wont disappear on things again..

Vergil Tanner

WELP you're not getting accepted into the game ;-)

*is tempted to make A dhampir Futa now, but really wants to make Kiyoni*

Hmm. I'll consider. I might make a Dhampir version of Kiyoni. Maybe. ;-)

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Vergil Tanner on January 02, 2019, 05:36:50 PM
WELP you're not getting accepted into the game ;-)

*is tempted to make A dhampir Futa now, but really wants to make Kiyoni*

Hmm. I'll consider. I might make a Dhampir version of Kiyoni. Maybe. ;-)

Eh, I mean, I get it, on occasion an idea just doesn't work out, I'm just getting hesitant with getting all those ideas cooked up and working up them characters before they are even accepted, or the setting started and it's stakes (no pun intended, prolly) are revealed. If the setting and characters develope and endure hardships, then I wanna talk more about their peculiarities.
Now I wrote vampire fetishist gal for me.. *chuckles* and if you wanna do Dhampir gal for the fun of writing her go wild.

Vergil Tanner

Lmao, I probably won't I mean, my lass is a Kitsune. "I can be whatever you want me to be, baby~" xD

But yeah, I get it. We should probably cool our jets a little xD

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Vergil Tanner on January 02, 2019, 05:53:06 PM
Lmao, I probably won't I mean, my lass is a Kitsune. "I can be whatever you want me to be, baby~" xD

But yeah, I get it. We should probably cool our jets a little xD

'Can you be a vampire?' ... 'slowly raises stake'

*coughs, cools Vergil* yeah thats my point.

Autocad

Quote from: Kunoichi on January 02, 2019, 01:10:57 PM
Also, on the mechanics front, would I be able to get a slightly custom version of the Sadist’s Lash?  Specifically, I’m just hoping for one without the Wounding property which, as a +2 weapon property, is upping the price by an entire 16,000 gp.

Sorry, nope.

Zaer Darkwail

Stealing common format used so far.

Name: Kali Lightbrand
Nicknames: Crimson Prophet, Inquisitor, Arbiter, Purifier
Class: Kineticist 8 (fire+fire elements)
Race: Aasimar (Archon-Blooded)
Alignment: LG
Personality: Kali Lightbrand was once originally nice and caring hearted peasant girl in humble farming community with people who lived simple lives and were devout in simple manner to founding saint of the village (which Kali was rumored to be descendant from). However one day evil encroached and shattered the innocence and kindness out of Kali and out came merciless arbiter of justice and purger of the wicked driven by divine (insane) zealot's zeal.

Kali's sense over good and law are warped, twisted, by trauma of her past. In all honestly she is pyromaniac who loves to burn things, but she clouds her desire to burn things with religious holy mission and doghma to make it justified she burns things. So thus console her wicked desire with binding it on holy cause. Besides this base nature she carries herself in confident manner and enjoys wielding her power and inspiring fear. She is devotee of Ragathiel, but she came to this conclusion after studying in temple's library to try figure out origin for her 'gift' and her heritage, which is entirely up to debate (a debate which she tolerates no nay sayers).

However despite her dark 'wicked' desires she has bit mercy on her and bit tolerance, so long you do play along with her antics and accept your place as a sinner who needs educated by her and brought to light. Then she can be tender and forgiving and merciful. Merciful as crimson clad dominatrix with fiery whip which both serves as tool of execution and discipline can be. Also despite all cruelties she has soft heart for children, she may gladly laugh and enjoy flay man alive with her fiery whip (when she views man deserves it), but she would not do so in front of children nor strike on children never with her fire. She gets excitement in both causing agony and pain to those whom she views 'evil' at the time. Visions she gets are unconfirmed in regards source, she herself believes come from divine origin but that can as well be debated. But only thing which cannot be debated is power and she has it and she flaunts and uses it in deadly proficiency.
Likes: Virtues, Prayer, Obedience, Law respecting individuals, Crusades against evil/rebellion, Fire, Purging Wickedness
Fetishes: Being alpha/dominant, bondage (others), personally handing out disciplinary actions (spankings example), breaking rebels/brats in rack into obedient sluts, brainwashing evil/rebels
Dislikes (non-sexual): Heretics, Disbelievers, Blasphemers (etc, basically all who disagrees with her conviction and beliefs in disrespectful manner), Aberrations, Undead, Evil (general), Oathbreakers, Evil/Chaotic outsiders, Criminals, Rebels
Dislikes (sexual): Scat, Vore, Dismember, Mutilation, Urine, Torture

Backstory
Kali Lightbrand (just Kali in past) was first born daughter to farmer parents in small town called Ivory Hills, named for once rich marble soil which was years ago mined dry and left simple farming community behind. She had also little brother called Thomas whom she treasured besides her parents and farm animals which she bonded with. Her life overall was peaceful and calm and locals revered a saint, a half-celestial paladin who had founded town years ago which Kali learned was her ancestor and proud of the fact.

But world is not kind place as a band of bandits, led by dark sorcerer who practiced necromancy and liked conjure fiends came to town. It started era of horror as bandits raided town for days until gates breached and just in less than day town became landscape similar to hell. Kali's father had died during siege, mother struggled against bandits from raping her and her throat was sliced. Thomas, a foolish and brave nine year old cried and pummeled bandit's leg and got head bashed in and remains eaten by hell hounds.

In fear Kali submitted, her shame displayed being futanari, it was something only her parents and brother knew but town did not, she was called freak, sexual nympho, just for that dual nature only and bandits started ravage her and she cried but did not struggle. She was afraid, she looked on saint's shattered statue and then she felt just pure rage, she silently made angriest prayer she had ever done. Even forget her humiliation and fear and focused all will and anger into pure all consuming fire.....and then out of nowhere flames engulfed bandits ravaging her body, burning alive. Soon she saw only red and she burned everything in town which was not yet burning, she screamed and launched fiery bolts again and again, bandits trying battle her but some force was empowering her and sorcerer realized this and fled with remaining bandits with their ill gotten loot.

All what remains of town now is ash covered ruins, horrors only remembered by sole survivor Kali who took Lightbrand, last name of the founding saint of the town as she departed and became wandering zealot of justice. Overtime she educated herself, mastered her powers and her powers grew. She even confronted sorcerer later on alongside with adventurers from Zettai Ryouiki guild, which she joined out of gratitude for their aid and help dealing with great (personal) evil she had ever faced. Albeit she views most girls as shameful sinners but she considers them comrades in arms and seeks guide them to 'righteous' crusade from whiting in the organization. On news that a official princess coronation is threatened unlawful manner by half-sister rouses a righteous fury in Kali and makes her eager to join the mission to protect the coronation (and perhaps scorch and burn half-sister or make her repent on her ways).

Goal: Be founder for zealous organization which purges the wicked from the world. A royal sponsor would be good financial support for that.

Stats
Str 10 --
Dex 14 +2
Con 22 +6
Int 12 +1
Wis 9 -1
Cha 14 +2

HP: 84 Armor Class: 19 (14 touch) Initiative Bonus: +2 Speed: 30 ft CMD: 18
Saving Throws: Fort +15 Ref +11 Will +4
Favored class: 1 6/2 Extra Wild Talent (human based, raised by humans)
Racials: +2 Con, +2 Wis, +2 Intimidate&Sense Motive, Continual Flame 1/day, Darkvision 60 ft, Celestial Resistance 5 vs Acid, Cold&Electricity
Kineticist Class Features

Burn, Elemental Focus (fire), Gather Power, Infusion(s), Wild Talen(s), Kinetic Blast 8d6+3, Elemental Defense (Searing Flesh), Elemental Overflow+2, Infusion Specialty 2, Metakinesis (empower), Internal Buffer 1, Expanded Element (fire)

Infusions (4)

Extended Range, Burn 1
= Able hit targets up to 120'ft.

Eruption, burn 2
= Able on 120'ft create 10'ft explosion which reaches up to 40'ft high into air in blast. Reflex save for half dmg.

Kinetic Blade, burn 1
= Form one handed/light melee weapon from chosen element and can be part of any standard, charge or full round action to do attack(s) with it and disappears at end of present turn.

Kinetic Whip, burn 2
= Same as kinetic blade but lasts until start of next turn and strikes foes who provoke AoO in it's reach (having regular reach for kineticist size, so 10'ft).

Utility (6)

Basic Pyrokinesis
= Do basic fire tricks, similar to light, flare and spark cantrips or similar. Radiates actual heat on light and using other cantrip ceases earlier one.

Burning Infusion
= People hit by your blasts gets burned up state (burning 1d6 dmg per round until standard action used to douse it off), also adds +2 to hit, save DC and spell penetration rolls vs SR with blasts on targets who are burning by essence infusion.

Fire’s Fury
= Add elemental overflow bonus to dmg with fire blasts/composite blasts with fire element. In case using elemental overflow (which doubles bonus for dmg), it stacks with it.

Elemental Whispers + Elemental Whispers (greater)
= Able talk to fire (familiar benefits), walk around with Fire Wysp, taking shape of fire corgi.

Flame Jet + Flame Jet (greater)
= Can fly 60'ft straight line, half upwards, as move action and can maintain altitude with spending move action every turn. Can free action hover.

Chosen Feats: Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot, Weapon Finesse, Combat Reflex

Traits: Cynic, Missionary

Skills:
Acrobatics (Dex) + 2 ranks + 3 class + misc = +7
Craft (Metalwork) (Int) + 1 ranks + 3 class + misc = +5
Diplomacy (Cha) + 5 ranks + 3 class + misc = +10
Escape Artist (Dex) + 2 ranks + 3 class + misc = +7
Heal (Wis) + 1 ranks + 3 class + misc = +3
Intimidate (Cha) + 5 ranks + 3 class + 2 misc = +10
Knowledge (Nature) (Int) + 1 ranks + 3 class + misc = +5
Knowledge (Nobility) (Int) + 8 ranks + 0 class + 1 misc = +10
Knowledge (Religion) (Int) + 8 ranks + 3 class + 1 misc = +13
Perception (Wis) + 3 ranks + 3 class + misc = +5
Profession (Preacher) (Wis) + 8 ranks + 3 class + misc = +10
Sense Motive (Wis) + 8 ranks + 3 class + 3 misc = +13
Stealth (Dex) + 2 ranks + 3 class + misc = +7
Use Magic Device (Cha) + 2 ranks + 3 class + misc = +7
Languages: Common, Celestial, Ignan

Background Skills:
Knowledge: Nobility 8 ranks
Profession: Preacher 8 ranks

Equipment and items:
Vest of Resistance+3, 9,000gp
Leather Armor+3, 9,000gp
Ring of Protection+2, 8,000gp
Headband of Intuition, 7,000gp

+/- 0 gold

Attacks 
Fire Blast, +8, 8d6+5 20/x2 (fire, ranged touch, SR check) 30'ft (or 120'ft)
Blue Flame Blast, +8, 8d6+5 20/x2 (fire, ranged touch, SR check) 30'ft (or 120'ft)
Fire Blade/Whip, +8, 8d6+5 20/x2 (fire, melee touch, SR check) melee range (or 10'ft reach)

Roleplay Frog

Vergil Tanner

Kathyan

Name: Galaxa Glimmerwood
Nicknames: 'Gigi', 'Giggles'
Class(es): Paladin (Holy Tactician) 7, Fighter (Gladiator) 1
Race: Angel Blooded Aasimar (Human)
Alignment: Lawful Good

Description: Looking like a young human girl no matter where you look at her from, and she has been looked at very thoroughly, Galaxa possesses the curious ability of switching genders between female and futanari, she can even fully transform into a completely different humanoid thanks to her actually being descended from angels although that is a fact that only the closest people to her know.
Not a domme but a playful opportunist Galaxa is never afraid to take control whenever the chances allow her to do so but she usually does whatever she is told to her by those close to her. Rather submissive and somewhat masochistic she also got a soft spot for all kind of sensory stimulants like drugs and aphrodisiacs and will do everything to get herself some. She is quite depraved for a paladin but would never commit an evil act.
Fetishes: Being used and owned gently or roughly by just about anyone and owning those who cant or wont own her, corruption attempts, being humiliated, manipulated, fooled.
Dislikes: extreme violence on the bed or wherever sexy bits happen, being ignored, being abstinent.

Backstory

Never having known who her parents were Gigi was raised in the wild by... some people she can hardly remember their faces, they looked like nice people yes but it was a long time ago, several decades ago, something nobody would believe considering she still looks like a teen. Of course it is mostly the drinks and the toxins she's grown addicted to which actually make it almost impossible for her to remember her childhood in the forest where the fey took care of her until the human cities grew too much and merchant routes invaded her home forcing the fey to abandon her to her luck, luck that would bring her to civilized lands.

Graw 'TheRat', The human who picked her up was not a good man and he intended to make Gigi work for him, he would teach her to steal just like the other orphans he kept captive. But Gigi usually kept dawdling with the others, giggling and dancing for them just as she had lived before and soon earning the nickname of Giggles, but among the other captives she also tasted the vices of the human for the first time and before she knew it she was already addicted to every known(and unknown) substance there was, just as she was to every game, vice and depravity she was introduced to, or that was 'introduced' into her. Apparently she didn't suffer any side effects from it but it would cost her the divine resistances she should have developed.

She was kept because of her beauty and her pleasant physique and also for her pleasing behavior but the girl found in the woods not only was not deft nor smart enough to be a cutpurse but also proved to be much more an expense than a profit no matter how gorgeous she could be, she would have to be sold. The next thing Gigi knew was being washed and then dressed with nice clothes before she was taken to the marketplace, where thanks to flourish words of 'The Rat' Gigi would be taken by a fine looking young gentleman to which would be her new home. Arkthur, the fine gentleman, was a servant for lady Golinda, a local noble who was looking for a new maid and so he would be in charge of training her in a proper way.

Etiquette, manners and instruction would be given to Gigi as well as a new name, one proper of a servant of lady Golinda not one that simply sounded like two consonants mashed together although those two G's, together with her fey connection, would serve as inspiration for the name of Galaxa Glimmerwood. But that would not be everything she would also be taught how to sexually please the lady but before that Arkthur would have her way with Galaxa training her in several different sexual ways, some proper of a lady yes but some devilishly wicked yet Galaxa loved all of it and always craved for more. That must be why she took her chances to playfully molest some of the other maids not caring if she was punished for her lustful behavior... or did she actually enjoyed the punishment as well?

Trained not only to be the lady's plaything but later to be her bodyguard as well and to fight for the amusement in Golinda's private arena Galaxa grew in age and prestige as well and a well known guild would be sending a letter requesting her to join them. Golinda did not required of Galaxa's services except for amusement now and thought that this was probably for the best. Standing up and licking the mess she had done over Galaxa the mature lady commanded her to get dressed and call Arkthur as she would agree to the petition. The once young Arkthur, now an old man, would take the never seeming to age Galaxa to her chambers to help her pack not without looking at her with lust as she was released from her duties. As she got ready and as a way of saying goodbye Galaxa lighted up those intoxicating fumes that had earned her such vigorous spanking in her training times, she now inhaled them as she fucked one last time the man who trained before she departedto became part of the Zettai Ryouiki.

Stats

Str 18 +4
Dex 12 +1
Con 14 +2
Int 07 -2
Wis 12 +1
Cha 22 +6

HP:61  Armor Class:28  ff25 T13 Initiative: +1  Speed: 20'  CMD: 24
Saving Throws: Fort +14 Ref +9 Will +13
Class/Racial Feats
Favored class: Paladin +7skill points
Angel-blooded Aasimar: +2Str +2Cha, Alter Self 1/day, Scion of Humanity, Truespeaker, Celestial Resistance, darkvision 60'
Paladin: Aura of Good, Detect Evil, Weal Champion 3/day (+6at+3damage self, +3at+2damage allies, 3Rs), Divine Grace, Lay on hands 11/day 5d6(6d6), Tactical Acumen, Battlefield Presence, Mercy(fatigued, enfeebled), Channel Positive Energy
Fighter: Bonus Feat, Performance Weapon Mastery

Feats:
Ally Shield, Lookout, Fey Foundling, Cunning, Great Mercy, Improved Critical, Deceitful

Traits: Defender of the Society, Addict

Skills:
+15 Diplomacy 6+3CS+6cha
+15 Bluff 6+6cha+1trait+2trait
+8 Sensemotive 1+3CS+1wis+2race+1trait
+10 Know (Local) 8+3CS-2int+1trait
+10 Disguise 2ranks+6cha+2feat

Background:
+5 Know(nobility) 4ranks+3CS-2int
+15 (+2 to erotic acting) Perform (act) 6ranks+3cs+6cha +2 to erotic acting
+6 Profession(maid) 2ranks+3CS+1wis
+4 Linguistics 4ranks-2int+2racial

Languages: Common, Sylvan, Elven, Dwarven, Halfling, Draconic, Celestial, Gnome, Goblin

Equipment and items:
Headband of charisma +2 (4000)
Full Plate +2 (5650)
Heavy Shield +1 (1170)
Scimitar +1 (2315)
Ring of Protection +1 (2000)
Amulet of natural armor (2000)
Bracers of Merciful Knight (15600)
Sleeves of Many Garments (200)
Masterwork tool (erotic performance tools) (50)
Kit, Paladin’s (11)
Kit, Grooming (1)
Weapon's Cord (1sp)

Money left 2gp 9sp

Attacks:
+13/+8 damage 1d6+5 15-20/x2

Spellcasting:
3 Level 1
Bless Weapon/Honeyed tongue
Hero's Defiance
Preserve Grace
2 Level 2
Paladin Sacrifice x2

Chulanowa

Name: Penelope Starwhinkle-Shimmerfitz
Stage name(s): The Magnificent Starshimmer; Miss Penny; Aughwhyistheresomuchfirethiswasn'tintheplaybill!
Race: Gnome, magic notwithstanding.
Class(es): Universalist Wizard
Alignment: Chaotic Mostly-Good

Description: Like most gnomes, Penny's a short thing, topping out at three-foot-six (though between her heels and hat, she could pass for four-something to a generous measure-by-eyeball). Her sweet face is set with a pert nose and wide amber-eyes, framed by unruly dark pink hair that she has tried to tame into twin ponytails. What she really looks like is somewhat obscured by the clothing; Penny is an adorable mess. She looks like a truck full of pinafores crashed into a new age bike shop. Positive comparisons have been made between her and a a bouquet of pastel lace, chiffon and silk flowers all tied up in satin bows. Though, most of what's tied around her are an assortment of charms, sigils, talismans, small satchels, icons, and a string on one finger to remind her of something she's still trying to remember.  To top it all off (literally), imagine if the Hogwarts sorting hat had a very flamboyant second cousin, and there you go. But Penny is nothing if not a showwoman; even this riot of clothing is cut to give a flattering reveal of her plump cleavage and shapely legs. Gotta keep their attention even when the magic's not happening, after all!

...And this is all without even touching on the fey creature that is often accompanying her...

Background: If anyone told you The Magnificent Starshimmer was the daughter of a tax man and the pea farmer he fell in love with, they are surely lying. but it's a persistent story so let's work with it. According to the story, Penny is the third of five children, each just as gnomish as the last. But for some strange reason, while the first two were good at growing beans and the youngest two were good at counting them, Penny was pretty abysmal at both... but she was the only one in the family to manifest the famous illusion magic of gnomish fame. Given her lack of ability with loans and legumes, it seemed that her only logical course of a future was... No, not showbusiness, you don't go rampaging right to the stage. No, her first step was The Academy.

The Forlorn Keep. The Warlock Congress. Dhu Isgol, the Gated Towers. Bleakstone. The Inverted Mountain. The Blackened Hand. Whatever you wanted to call the fortress of dark stone that grew like a dead god's arm from the depths of the Ireswamp in southern Sug Lohldu, you had to admit they had the finest prospects for arcane study in the land. Penny was class of '43. Despite the academy's dark reputation, the schooling in the Art was pretty run of the mill. It was several years of scribing, linguistics, and alchemy before she was even granted her first cantrip, but it was so worth it! And there was barely any human sacrifice to appease unruly entities from the yawning void dividing space and time! Plus the best wrestling team of any school in the maegi conclave (Goooooo Fighting Almirajes!) She honed her skills as an illusionist, both with and without magical backing, but declined to specialize; unlike the occasional mad necromancer bent on world annihilation and control the Gated Towers occasionally produced on occasion, Penny had no real grand ambitions of maximum power, and saw her future in a versatile, flexible study of the Art. This did mean she graduated a decade before most of the rest of her class (I mean technically that makes her class of '33 but whatever)

Since graduation she's mostly made her living in performance; whirling, spinning lights, stages full of illusions performing their own plays and magic shows, and of course, pulling cards out of a lady's... well anyway, it's a lucrative career path, financially speaking, but when you literally have the power to reshape the cosmos universum to your every idle whim with nothing more than a snap of the fingers and a gummy eyelash and possible centuries of life, you get a little... antsy. And the way Penny saw it, she could either dust off the ol' necromantic grimoire and set about converting the globe to her minions in undeath, or take up goodly adventuring. Since she already had the outfit and because zombies are poor conversationalists, she opted for the latter, and sought a position in Zettai Ryouiki. Turns out she got into several positions, but that's neither here nor there. Ahem. "Adventure Ho!" as they say.

Goals: learn all about Futanaria; she's never been to the place, and everything she's heard about it interests her; the heaving weights of its mountains, the throbbing girths of its rivers, the fertile furrows of its fields! She'd of course like to expand her arcane repertoire, and make a name for herself in this Queendom; whether as a heroic adventurer, or a delightful stage performer! Or perhaps the father of the next heir, with a little help from the wonderful school of transmutation. She'd very much like to see and thoroughly interview a dragon. If at all possible, she would also like to defy the oppressive forces of physics that bind us all like slaves to the whims of indifferent gods, freeing all thinking beings into their true forms of pure mana-energy of limitless enlightenment. Failing that she'll settle for a cute new dress.

Kinks: Shapeshifting, transformation, and illusion-play (esp. genderbending.); Size differences (it can't be helped, really); knotted cocks (This one time, at a gnoll camp...); lingerie; Toys, including creative uses of magic; holding hands; having her hair played with in any capacity is strangely exhilarating.

Sheet: (still WIP) https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1793561

Familiar
Neysa, the Wayfinder

Appearance: Neysa is almost like a storybook faerie; she's tiny, barely reaching two feet, and floats through the air on shimmering, gossamer butterfly wings that change color in iridescent patterns. Her slender limbs are adorned with beaded crystals and pearls and twined with roses, as are her thick golden curls. The woman's elfin face is set with soft pink lips, eyes that shimmer like polished amethyst, and a farm flush of rosy pink. For garments, she wears a gown woven of spidersilk, barely noticeable save for the ripples it causes in the breeze around her; certainly it does nothing to hide her body, from the graceful legs, to the full swell of her rose-capped breasts, to even the faint golden down between her legs. She's a creature of aching ethereal beauty, only enhanced by the strains of her voice and skill with the lyre.

Background: Like any celestial being, Neysa is eternal, and her story would be too long to tell here. What's important is that after a prank that did not end well, she was banished - for a time! - to the mortal world. Oh, they called it guardianship, but she knew it was banishment. still, the view was stunning, a secluded grove of soaring pines against a waterfall that glowed like flowing gold with every sunrise. She could have easily enjoyed her banishment carving poems to the beauty of her land on the bark of the trees, were it not for the Eaters.

Neysa isn't sure what they were. They weren't quite beetles, and they weren't quite squirrels, and they certainly weren't quite gremlins, but they had elements of all. They stripped the pines to the quick, and soon the grove, and lands beyond, were plagued by the beasties. She could do little to rally the beasts and birds of her little realm against the threat, and against her better judgement, left to find those who could help. he lucked out, coming across a group of mortals who had found the same problem, and sought to fix it before the plague spread further into their lands! Among them was a cunning, feisty gnome named Penelope. While the entire group's heroism finally rooted out the grublike monster that was spawning the Eaters, Neysa found herself most admiring the clever magician. More than admiring, in fact; After a night spent legs entwined in the wizard's bedroll, the two forged a pact of mutual support and partnership.

Neysa doesn't see herself as a servant, nor does Penny really treat her like one; Penny is clearly the more powerful of the duo and Neysa will usually defer to her, but they are friends and occasionally still lovers. Neysa doesn't mind; even with the long lives of gnomes, this is a short time for an Azata, and she'll be back in her grove in a few years; long enough to let the trees come back.

Ershin

Trying to decide if I want to make a female healslut Oracle or a melee focused Bard / Skald >_>;

Vergil Tanner

Waldham

A
LADY ISTRELLA TESS
Futa human bonded investigator (majordomo) 8 
N Medium humanoid (human)
Init +2; Senses Perception +13
DEFENSE
AC
20, touch 12, flat-footed 18 (+4 armor, +2 Dex, + 4 natural armor) / 24 (castling)
hp 44 (8d8+8)
Fort +3, Ref +8, Will +8;
OFFENSE
Speed
30 ft.
Melee mwk rapier +8/+3 (1d6+1/18–20)
Ranged mwk revolver +9/+4 (1d8/×4) or wrist launcher +8/+3
Special Attacks studied combat (+4, 4 rounds), studied strike +1d6
TACTICS
Before Combat
Istrella prefers to pick the battlefield whenever possible, luring opponents into areas she knows well or has rigged with traps. Before entering a fight, she uses her potion to augment her abilities.
During Combat Istrella Tess recognizes that her role in combat is to coordinate and protect her allies. She uses her delegate ability to provide allies with the benefits of teamwork feats and picks off troublemakers with her XXX.
Morale Istrella prefers discretion over valor, and retreats from combat when reduced below half hit points.
STATISTICS
Str
12, Dex 14, Con 13, Int 18[20], Wis 14, Cha 14
Base Atk +6/+1; CMB +7; CMD 19
Feats Master Craftsman, Victory Through Unity, Improved Familiar (Bonded Investigator), Gunsmithing, Craft Wondrous Item, Craft Magic Armor and Arms
Teamwork Feats : Stealth synergy, Blood for the Empire, Spirit of the corps
Skills Acrobatics + 6, Appraise + 6, Bluff + 13, Climb + 5, Craft (clockwork) + 16[+ 22 (tools, familiar, feat)], Craft (firearms) + 16 [+ 20 (tools, familiar)], Diplomacy  +13, Disable device + 16, Disguise + 6, Escape artist + 6, Heal + 6, Intimidate + 6, Knowledge (engineering) + 16, Knowledge (local) + 16, Knowledge (Arcana, Geography, Planes, Religion) + 9, Linguistics + 16, Perception + 14, Perform (dance) + 6, Sense Motive + 13, Sleight of Hand + 6, Spellcraft+ 9,  Stealth + 13, Survival + 6, Swim + 6, Use Magic Device + 6.
Background Skills Craft (alchemy) + 16 [+ 20 (Alchemist's lab, familiar)], Knowledge (Nobility) + 17
Traits Athletic Champion (Swim, Perception), Child of Futanaria
Languages Common, Draconic, Elven, Giant, Halfling, Aquan*, Auran*, Ignan*, Terran*, Celestial*, Abyssal*, Infernal*, Sylvan*.
SQ delegate (2 feats, noncombat tasks, 11 rounds, move action, 3/day), inspiration (12), inspired manager, investigator talents (firearm training, castling), keen recollection, paper trail +4

Combat Gear +1 studded leather (175 gp, 20 lbs), mwk revolver  (4,300 gp, 4 lbs), mwk rapier (320 gp, 2 lbs), wrist launcher (200 gp, 1 lbs) with 10 featherweight darts (1 gp, 0 lb); liquid blade  (40 gp, 2 lbs) , oils of taggit (90 gp, 0 lb)
Other Gear good invisible ink (25 gp), masterwork clockworking tools (50 gp, 1 lb), masterwork gunsmithing tools (50 gp, 1 lb), Brass Spider (2,500 gp, 2 lbs), sunrods (2 gp 1 lb), tindertwigs (10, 10 gp), Tess family signet ring (worth 100 gp), antitoxins (3, 150 gp), Antiplague (50 gp, 0 lb), Fuse grenade (100 gp, 1 lb), Blue whinnis (3, 360 gp, 0 lb) Lore of Needle (4,000 gp, 0 lbs), Clockwork Bug (1,100 gp, 1/2 lbs), variant Furry Mother's Mask (3,600 gp, 1 lb), Gunsmithing's Kit (15 gp, 2 lbs), Alchemist's lab (Child of Futanaria trait, 40 lbs, manor), Firearm oil (260 gp, 1 lb), Oil of Silence (250 gp, 0 lb), Bullet (30, 30 gp, 1/2 lb), Metal cartridge (15 gp, 0 lb), smokestick (20 gp, 1/2 lb), powder (1 cp, 1/2 lb), Heavyload Belt (2000 gp, 3 lbs), Headband of vast intelligence + 2 [Linguistics*] (4,000 gp, 1 lb), Handy Haversack (2,000 gp, 5 lbs), Coat of Mist (8,400 gp, 3 lbs).

Favored class : Investigator (+1 skill /level)

Familiar Archetype : Valet (Animal Focus Mouse : Evasion)
Sprite Alie
CN Diminutive fey
Init +3; Senses detect evil, detect good, low-light vision; Perception +6
Defense
AC 17, touch 17, flat-footed 14 (+3 Dex, +4 size)
hp 22 (8d6)
Fort +2, Ref +9, Will +6
DR 2/cold iron
Offense
Speed 15 ft., fly 60 ft. (perfect)
Melee short sword +2/-3 (1d2–4/19–20)
Ranged short bow +9/+4 (1d2/x3)
Space 1 ft., Reach 0 ft.
Spell-Like Abilities (CL 5th; concentration +5)
Constant—detect evil, detect good
At will—dancing lights, daze (DC 10), open/close and prestidigitation, all the teamwork feats its master has.
1/day—color spray (DC 11)
Statistics
Str 3, Dex 17, Con 10, Int 9, Wis 11, Cha 10
Base Atk +0; CMB –1; CMD 5
Feats Alertness, Cooperative Crafting, item creation feats
Skills Craft skills its master has, Escape Artist +15, Fly +21, Perception +6, Sense Motive +6, Stealth +19; Racial Modifiers +8 Escape Artist
Languages Common, Sylvan
SQ luminous, Deliver Aid, Empathic Link
Special Abilities
Luminous (Su) A sprite naturally sheds light equal to that provided by a torch. A sprite can control the color and intensity of the light as a swift action, reducing it to the dimness of a candle or even extinguishing its luminosity entirely if it wishes.
Deliver Aid (Ex): At 7th level, a valet can move before and after using the aid another action, as long as its total movement does not exceed its speed.
Empathic Link (Su): The master has an empathic link with his familiar to a 1 mile distance. The master can communicate empathically with the familiar, but cannot see through its eyes. Because of the link's limited nature, only general emotions can be shared. The master has the same connection to an item or place that his familiar does.

Background :
A short tryst between Countess Mara Tess and a visiting emissary, Amala San, resulted in the birth of the half-blooded Istrella, placing the child in a precarious situation even before her birth. While Amala ultimately carried the child to term, the scandalized ambassador abandoned the infant to her futa mother’s family only days later. Like most nobles, Mara felt some obligation to raise his bastard, though without any of the affection or resources lavished upon the children sired with her wife.
Istrella spent her early years on the grounds of the family estate in prefecture. Arcane magic runs thick in Tess blood, and every generation produces some of Futanaria’s greatest wizards. But despite a keen mind, Istrella struggled with even the basics of spellcasting. Unlike her half-siblings, who excelled in their arcane studies, Istrella could master nothing but the fundamental theories behind magic. This lack of aptitude only reinforced her outcast status among her already distant siblings. Eventually her family simply shipped her off to a private boarding school, the  Academia, to remove the embarrassment from their sight. Away from her family’s condescension and myopic focus on the arcane arts, Istrella mastered countless different skills instead: mathematics, natural philosophy, alchemy, and eventually engineering. It was during her school years that Istrella first encountered a young Duchess from Futanaria—several years her elder— and began looking up to the friendly girl as an adoptive sister. Their circle of friends found constant trouble and excitement between Eutropia’s bravado and Istrella’s inventive gifts, and the two built a friendship they maintain to this day.

A terrible accident befell Mara Tess one evening while the countess worked in his study. A sudden heart attack struck, killing the middle-aged woman.

Istrella attended the funeral, where she learned that her eldest half-sister, Aby, would take over the day-to-day management of the family lands. Aby visited Istrella once following the death of their mother, and rather than console his sister, she instead told her not to return to the family estate unless she brought a suitor who would actually bring value to the Tess family. When she completed her schooling, Istrella found herself alone— without a home, a family, or any resources. Seeing Istrella without anywhere else to go, the Duchess Michellia offered her a position within the growing political coterie she had assembled. Istrella accepted the offer, not only out of friendship, but also because the alternative was to find a dullard suitor if she ever wanted to see her ancestral home again.
Istrella Tess honed herself at becoming a spymaster worthy of the Duchess Michellia. While she lacks magical aptitude, Istrella makes up for it with skill in crafting mechanical devices and understanding alchemical reactions. The secrets she overhears, the papers she intercepts, and the agents she places in estate staffs have proven valuable in positioning the princess for an eventual succession of power, and she now works diligently behind the scenes to identify and block threats to the duchess’s life or plans. A great deal of bitterness remains in Istrella’s heart regarding her family, making her more ruthless than she’d like to admit, but much of that is tempered by the princess’s charitable influence. While she refuses to admit it, she still sees the princess as the only family who ever reached out to her, and she is willing to do anything to keep the princess safe.

Goal : Create a mean to change the animal, fey, outsider, humanoïd, monstrous humanoid in futa

Kinks : She loves to be in control, she can edge for hours when she fucks someone. She likes all physical characters except obese and overweight. She prefers female and hermaphrodite partners. She can copulate with all races and species if she attracted by the partner. She likes knotting cock, large and small breasts, big and multiple penises, tentacles. She is not paying enough attention to the status.
She likes anal and vaginal sex, the bondage, domination, multiple partners, oral sex, sex toys.

Dislikes : She doesn't like giving or receveing ennemas, scat. She hates pain and torture.

BRASS CHATTERBOX
This elegant clockwork cricket, molded from brass and darkwood with a key in its back, is a clever invention of Lady Istrella to deter eavesdropping.
BRASS CHATTERBOX    PRICE 300 GP
SLOT none    CL 8th    WEIGHT
AURA moderate divination
If wound as a full-round action, this elegant clockwork cricket clicks and chirps softly for 2 minutes. Though it’s generally too subtle to be noticed, this noise obscures speech and similar sounds nearby; speakers within 5 feet of the brass chatterbox can hear one another without difficulty, but anyone beyond this space takes a –5 penalty on Perception checks to overhear details of the conversation. If attached to a door, the brass chatterbox instead imposes this penalty on Perception checks to hear noises through the door.

I will like help for my picture. What do you think about these ? What is the better ? Other pictures to suggest ?

Roleplay Frog

Why.. how is you find so nice pictur.. frog is sad and jelaous.

GunmetalDreamer

See, I have kind of the opposite reaction.  The techniques used to create the image are fine, but the composition is hurting me.  It feels like it was cropped from a larger image.

Like, why would you put only the face in shadow?  It makes the cleavage the focal point of the image, and then you follow the arms down and over to the sword where ... pbbbt.  I won't get into the practicality of the pose, or how shifting the camera to either the front or the back would give a much stronger impression of the scene.

I get the impression that this was someone throwing the full weight of their digital painting skills at a one-off sketch in a book.  I like the texture, and the colors for the most part but ... the art monkey in me cries.

I promise, I'm planning to actually submit a character, not just commenting on the art <_<

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: GunmetalDreamer on January 04, 2019, 03:41:39 PM
Like, why would you put only the face in shadow?  It makes the cleavage the focal point of the image,

Hmnyessss..

What where we talking about again? Oh yes, well it's not a great character profile image and the sword is basically a shortsword that someone dragged to enlarge but... you know.. is hard to find the proper aesthetic and I like it!

Also what you said about the artwork got me curious so I reverse googled it and I guess you are right about the artist learning, but wrong about the full weight bit. https://www.artstation.com/arteslav

.. #Skintight

Kunoichi

I'm afraid I'm going to have to withdraw my application from this game. ><; I've come down with a cold, and unfortunately I don't think I'll be able to finish my character sheet by the due date as a result.

Vergil Tanner

Nuuuu, not Lucille! D: Poor you :-( I hope you get better soon!!!

Autocad

You don't have to withdraw your application, seeing as the only thing outstanding is the character sheet...

Kunoichi

I'd feel bad if I wound up getting accepted without a character sheet over people who were able to provide one on time, though. ^^;

Vergil Tanner

Nah, it's fine! Somebody has to be rejected, after all, and it doesn't matter if the CS is a day or two late :D But to each their own, we suppooooose :P

Autocad

It was a very difficult decision, but I've chosen the final four.

To those who weren't chosen, if there remains sufficient interest I may possibly run a second game, with its own plot but keeping a similar atmosphere. Please let me know if you wish to join such a game, and any ideas you have.

Players:
Roleplay Frog - Astrid Darkbane
Vergil Tanner - Kiyoni Masyura
rikka - Lucia Mourningbow
Chulanowa - Penelope Starwhinkle-Shimmerfitz

OOC thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=298603.0
IC thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=298604.0

Vergil Tanner

WOOOO! :D

Where do we post our character sheets? :-)

Vergil Tanner

Roleplay Frog

I'll never understand why people, given the choice, always pick my second, less serious more experimental character over the well planned out primary one.

I should just stop being serious alltogether. :P

I mean, I could see doing a second setting with my other character, if time allows it. Gotta watch the pace of this game.

Autocad

Vergil Tanner

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Vergil Tanner on January 05, 2019, 09:28:15 AM
Nuuu! I like the crazy Vampire Layer Slayer! :P :P

*chuckles* Well, time to hunt down them vampires! (seriously though, this might come as a shocker, but the class basically functions as a colorful fighter archetype with a hint of mysticism that gets some juicy boni fighting Vampires.) :p

Zaer Darkwail

Grats on folks who got picked! Well, I am willing to join second game and my own vote for plot is deal with cultists, tentacle cthulhu cultists needing serious purging from a kingdom and interfering on kingdom's politics/everyday life.

Chulanowa

Quote from: Autocad on January 05, 2019, 09:08:28 AM

To those who weren't chosen, if there remains sufficient interest I may possibly run a second game, with its own plot but keeping a similar atmosphere. Please let me know if you wish to join such a game, and any ideas you have.

Players:
Roleplay Frog - Astrid Darkbane
Vergil Tanner - Kiyoni Masyura
rikka - Lucia Mourningbow
Chulanowa - Penelope Starwhinkle-Shimmerfitz

Oh god now I have to spend 33,000 gold

Vergil Tanner

Vergil Tanner

ALSO GET SOME ENCHANTED ROBES.

Wizard robes can be given +1! :D

*Is tempted to make a Construct Sorcerer who walks around in an Armour Construct Power Armour*

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Vergil Tanner on January 05, 2019, 11:11:01 AM
ALSO GET SOME ENCHANTED ROBES.

Wizard robes can be given +1! :D

*Is tempted to make a Construct Sorcerer who walks around in an Armour Construct Power Armour*

Mage armor.
Honestly, never understood why folks tend to try and bump up their casters armor. It's a 1on1 mentality in a group scenario, the one dealing damage is best off focusing on that.
A mages armor class shouldn't be high, because you shouldn't be in the frontlines, getting hit and making use of it in the first place. If things go for you, there's mage armor, shield and mirror image to keep you safe.

Vergil Tanner

That's true. Greater Invisibility is MUCH more useful. And a Wand of Mage Armour at your Caster Level would free up a slot.

GunmetalDreamer

But . . . but . . . it's early.  I still had time  :'(

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: GunmetalDreamer on January 05, 2019, 01:21:59 PM
But . . . but . . . it's early.  I still had time  :'(

Awws, well, sounds like theres 3 folks interested in a backup plan?

GunmetalDreamer

I mean, I still needed to find a Cross-Shaped throwing weapon to put Returning on anyway <_<

(edit) ... Well ... I guess I could just use a boomerang.  They do, actually, come in that shape.

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: GunmetalDreamer on January 05, 2019, 01:37:03 PM
I mean, I still needed to find a Cross-Shaped throwing weapon to put Returning on anyway <_<

(edit) ... Well ... I guess I could just use a boomerang.  They do, actually, come in that shape.

you could prolly grab cross-shaped chakrams easy enough...

GunmetalDreamer

Is that a thing?  I'm only familiar with them being in the hoop shape.

Roleplay Frog

Ershin

Aww, it ended early? I thought it wasn't over until the 6th ;_;
Then again I guess it comes down to a question of time zone. Ah well.

Waldham

:'(

QuoteBut her bastard half-sister has ambitions to the throne, and so you are called upon, as trusted outsiders, to ensure the rightful Queen sits upon the throne and avert a civil war.

A party allied with the bastard half-sister ?

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Waldham on January 05, 2019, 03:14:56 PM
A party allied with the bastard half-sister ?

That sounds quite interesting idea, Froggy has bit experience running such scenario (PvP game). But ofc direct PvP can also avoided if half-sister party acts more secret agents and other party deals with results of other party plots.

rikka

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on January 05, 2019, 03:43:17 PM
That sounds quite interesting idea, Froggy has bit experience running such scenario (PvP game). But ofc direct PvP can also avoided if half-sister party acts more secret agents and other party deals with results of other party plots.

This one looks nice.  Ties in with the existing setting and makes things easier for the DM.

Ons/Offs

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on January 05, 2019, 03:43:17 PM

I have some experience running most things, honestly. Except Ravenloft. Long story.

It's an interesting proposal for the DM, but perhaps more in a parallel-worlds kind of way. The way I'd do this as DM would likely be to split-screen that concept of into different universes, but both groups could to a degree inspire the action happening on the other side, in theory.

Naturally, such would be more of an amoral neutral to evil party setup. Perhaps from Zettai Ryouko's twisted rivals, Stocking Extremis.

Vergil Tanner

We could have a "What If" thread for people who wanted to have the two parties interact. xD

Chulanowa

Quote from: Roleplay Frog on January 05, 2019, 06:38:52 PM
I have some experience running most things, honestly. Except Ravenloft. Long story.

It's an interesting proposal for the DM, but perhaps more in a parallel-worlds kind of way. The way I'd do this as DM would likely be to split-screen that concept of into different universes, but both groups could to a degree inspire the action happening on the other side, in theory.

Naturally, such would be more of an amoral neutral to evil party setup. Perhaps from Zettai Ryouko's twisted rivals, Stocking Extremis.

In all fairness, i imagine it's hard to get something like Ravenloft (or Innstrad, for your other game...) really "working" in a PbP format, particularly on E, where people making a post maybe just got one making ap ost for their  Hogwarts / Mechwarrior smutty slashfic RP. It's really hard to get the mood secured

Roleplay Frog

I know it works in a pbp format 'cause I once got really far and it was the DM that dropped, granted, only on 3 players, but you can run a campaign with 3 dedicated players just the same(Heck, could do it with one DM, one player, if the kinks fit). It was quite enjoyable, which is why I still hope for a reptetition of that magic to fully experience the campaign before running it myself.

I know there's interest, 'cause these things(Ravenloft, Innistrad, Strange Eons, Heroes of Horror, Lovecraft stuff, arguably some White Wolf setups) fill up fast and usually have more than the required number of interests and you can only go so much happy goofy funtime for so long until it doesn't work anymore.

I think the problem they face is that there's actual work to invest into building the characters before there's lewd payoff, there's no 'quick fix' and sometimes the tone can be oppressive and.. well, scary, by design, so you need a particular breed of players. Sadly, you can't just filter for those and I wont just disallow new interests to my campaigns out of principle.

Kathyan

Aww, I wonder if I will ever be able to play a meat shield pallly. :-(

Anyway good luck to everyone that was selected. ;)

Chulanowa

Quote from: Kathyan on January 06, 2019, 11:22:24 AM
Aww, I wonder if I will ever be able to play a meat shield pallly. :-(

Anyway good luck to everyone that was selected. ;)

I thought she was a meat sword pally?

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Chulanowa on January 06, 2019, 02:12:31 PM
I thought she was a meat sword pally?

ooh booooy.. that comment alone reminds me why I don't mind waiting for you to finish your character and post.

Much.

*cracks whip!*

Chulanowa

Autocad

Who is still interested in a second group?

Shout out if I missed you!

Zaer Darkwail
Waldham

Ershin

Quote from: Autocad on January 10, 2019, 10:56:06 AM
Who is still interested in a second group?

Shout out if I missed you!

Zaer Darkwail
Waldham

Would you be taking new applications or just looking to those who made them before the original cut off?

Roleplay Frog

I'm interested in stuch a way that I'd let other people hop up first if there's enough folks you want, most likely. ^^

GunmetalDreamer

I've an interest, though I won't really be able to rebuild the character I half-made 'til Friday  :-\

Zaer Darkwail

I can rebuild or even introduce new char concept if needed for the side working with exiled half-sister.

GunmetalDreamer

NameMiltia Beaumont
Class:  Slayer 8 (No Archetype)
Race:  Human
Alignment:  Chaotic Good

Personality
Being raised in a rootless home, Miltia got used to moving around at an early age.  A free spirit, she's rather open about herself and makes friends easily.  Miltia is ill-at-ease with large organizations, preferring to operate on promises made between individuals rather than more expansive contracts or regulations.  Still, she thinks of her family as protectors of the common good, and won't stand by when faced with cruelty or predation.

Miltia has a complicated relationship with her faith.  Her family have long been worshippers of Sarenrae, and Miltia keeps the faith in her heart.  Still, she resents the church for her family's fall, and retains a distance from larger organizations in favor of private shrines and personal worship.  Still, it is because of her faith that she can so fully believe that her family name can be redeemed.

History
Once upon a time, the Beaumont family were minor nobility living on the fringes of civilization.  They were well regarded, trusted guardians of the common folk against the monsters that lurked beyond the patrols of the capital's soldiers.  However, their distance from society meant that they had little oversight.  Over the generations, the family collected forbidden tomes, evil artifacts, and performed experiments most grim in the name of understanding their foes and protecting their charges.

When Church Inquisitors arrived to inspect their ancestral home, they were less than understanding.

The Beaumonts were stripped of their nobility, their manor burned, and their lands turned over to a neighboring duchy.  Miltia is of the first generation of Beaumonts born in obscurity, and has a somewhat romanticised impression of the "good old days".  A bounty hunter and monster slayer by trade, Miltia managed to successfully retrieve her family's signature whip, and has made something of a reputation  for herself.

Though already well placed within a Bounty Hunter's Guild, Miltia petitioned to join Zettai Ryouiki.  When asked why she'd accept starting over at the bottom of seniority in another guild, she more or less admitted that she was looking forward to joining a guild primarily staffed with other women.  As she puts it, the Bounty Hunter's Association is full of overbearing macho meatheads.

Fetishes:  Mind control, toys/traps, tentacles, group, non/dub-con, bondage
Dislikes:  Eh, I'm not a fan of any of the bodily humors.  Snuff is pretty squicky too.

Goals:  Redeem the Beaumont family name, slay evil monsters, recover holy relics, bring peace to the land, all that good stuff.

Ability Scores
Str:  14 (+2)
Dex:  20 (+5)
Con:  14 (+2)
Int:  12 (+1)
Wis:  13 (+1)
Cha:  10 (+0)

HP:  65 / 65; Armor Class:  23;  Initiative:  +5; Speed:  30; CMD:  25
Saving Throws:  Fort +8; Ref +11; Will: +3
Class/Racial Feat:  Weapon Focus (Whip), Quick Draw, Precise Shot, Distance Thrower, Close-Quarters Thrower (Hand Axe)
Chosen Feats:  Weapon Finesse, Whip Mastery, Concentrated Splash, Slashing Grace (Whip)
Traits:  Heirloom Weapon, Trapfinder
Skills:  Climb +13, Disable Device +18, Heal +12, Know Arcane +5, Know Dungeoneering +6, Know Local +6, Know Nature +5, Know Planes +5, Know Religion +5, Perception +12, Sense Motive +12, Stealth +16, Survival +12

Equipment & Items
Blinkback Belt
Potion of Protection from Evil x2
Potion of Sanctify Corpse x3
Potion of Sanctuary
Potion of Bless Weapon
Potion of Cure Light Wounds x2
Potion of Hide from Undead
Masterwork Thieve's Tools
Healing Kit
Tent
Bedroll
Backpack
Bandolier x2
7 days of Trail Rations
1-pint Flask
Waterskin
10 Torches
Flint & Steel
Hammer
5 Pitons
6 Wood Stakes
Shovel
Whetstone
Hunting Knife
Fishing Line & Hook
2 Square Yards of Canvas
Iron Pot
Grappling Hook
50' of Silk Rope

Attacks
+1 Holy Whip: +14 to hit; 1d3+5 (+2d6 vs Evil) dmg; x2 Crit (20); Disarm, Holy, Nonlethal, Reach, Trip
Silver Daggers (3): +13 to hit, 1d4+1 dmg; Crit x2 (19-20); 10' Rng
Hand Axe: +13 to hit, 1d6+2 dmg; Crit x3 (20); 10' Rng
Holy Water (8): +13 to hit; 2d4 dmg; Crit x2 (20); 10' Rng

Autocad

New applicants are welcome too!

Current interest:

QuoteZaer Darkwail
Waldham
Kathyan
GunmetalDreamer

Roleplay Frog

Hmn. I kinda wanna throw my hat into the interest ring under the presumption that we might be recruiting someone from the interest list there to fill Chula's spot.. just going by how he has responded elswhere, but not in the main campaign for a week now, presuming he's unable or uninterested in continuing the story atm?

Autocad

Quote from: Roleplay Frog on January 13, 2019, 05:49:04 AM
Hmn. I kinda wanna throw my hat into the interest ring under the presumption that we might be recruiting someone from the interest list there to fill Chula's spot.. just going by how he has responded elswhere, but not in the main campaign for a week now, presuming he's unable or uninterested in continuing the story atm?

Yeah, if Chul does go missing, there'll be an open slot for the first group.

But you're confusing me Frog, because last I checked you're kinda already in the RP :P

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Autocad on January 13, 2019, 06:10:08 AM
Yeah, if Chul does go missing, there'll be an open slot for the first group.

But you're confusing me Frog, because last I checked you're kinda already in the RP :P

LEMMEE IN! PLZZZ!

It could be amusing running another character through different encounters and it feels like the world changes a bit depending on who is in the campaign. I'm definitly not taking anyones spot, but if there's an opening.. :P

Zaer Darkwail

Froggy just wants play the another char concept he had for the game but which did not get picked :P

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on January 13, 2019, 07:02:27 AM
Froggy just wants play the another char concept he had for the game but which did not get picked :P

eh, 50-50 chance I come up with something else entirely in the meanwhile.. :P

Y'know, like a halfling-invunerable ranger with improved bull rush and Rebuffing retaliation. We'll call her.. Don't push me! http://aonprd.com/FeatDisplay.aspx?ItemName=Rebuffing%20Reduction

Autocad

Quote from: Roleplay Frog on January 13, 2019, 07:36:56 AM
eh, 50-50 chance I come up with something else entirely in the meanwhile.. :P

Y'know, like a halfling-invunerable ranger with improved bull rush and Rebuffing retaliation. We'll call her.. Don't push me! http://aonprd.com/FeatDisplay.aspx?ItemName=Rebuffing%20Reduction

Alongside a phat booty dwarf called "Don't toss me" of course, amirite?

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Autocad on January 13, 2019, 10:43:59 AM
Alongside a phat booty dwarf called "Don't toss me" of course, amirite?

I think my vampire S/layer proves I can just roll with whatever if I put my heart to it. :P

Waldham

Current interest:

Zaer Darkwail
    Waldham
    Kathyan
    GunmetalDreamer

So I can modify it a little my background and finish the equipment and the character sheet ?

Ershin

Quote from: Autocad on January 13, 2019, 03:01:32 AM
Neeeat.
Very much WIP, haven't gotten her stats down yet but I have gotten some progress done on a first draft of a backstory

NSFW size comparison
Name: Dionysus Thistletop (Dionys? Nys? DIO?)
Class(es): Paladin 3 / Oracle 4 / Mystery Cultist 1
Race: Tiefling (Shackleborn)
Alignment: Neutral (Chaotic leaning?) Good
Description: Short of stature, flaxen of hair long enough to touch the ground, a Tiefling born of a Halfling couple and descendant of a Kyton, Dionysus stands at roughly 3'6" tall
Fetishes: Sizeplay, bondage, petplay, healslut, dom/sub, gangbang, dub-con, non-con, headpats
Dislikes: Taking the lead, not being able to do as she's told, scat, gore
Backstory
Long ago in southern territories a community of Halflings were invaded by a fell Sorcerer and his fiendish armies. While a plucky band of adventurers came to their aid, it was not before the occupying forces had their way with the folk of the vale and not long after they had attained their freedom there was a season where much new life was brought into the world as a result. For many generations the children of the Halflings appeared normal, thought to be the result of the damned creatures that sired them being banished back to the pit from whence they came, however nearly five generations later children have been born with traits of their forebears. At this time there was no reason for it, the truth of the matter all but forgotten as while the occupation was recorded it had been decided that to spare the women-folk of any shame their unwanted trysts would not.

So now we come to Dionysus, child of the Thistletop household who was born with flaxen hair and a pair of horns topping her head. She and her siblings grew up under the stern gaze of their grandparents - Dionys was often blamed for the slightest thing that went wong as se was the only of her family that carried devilish traits. What made it awkward for her grandparents was that she seemed to enjoy any punishments given to her, not enough that she would intentionally do anything bad to earn them but she didn't complain when they came her way - in her mind she deserved them for being born wrong. Wrong enough that the elderly couple had to look after her in her parents' stead while the foolish supposedly retired adventurers went off to goodness knows where to find out the cause of the strange births in this generation of their sleepy vale.

Eventually with enough time Dionys found she could tap into something within herself, a way to bring herself the same feeling she got when punished to help others. "What was this?" she would wonder to herself, as she found she could transfer the pain others felt to herself, including any cuts or bruises when she began caring for a younger brother fallen from an apple tree. This eventually grew and matured to the point she could heal others without harming herself, but... she was at fault, wasn't she? She was sure that somehow something she did  was wrong and she deserved to feel this, probably because she didn't heal it enough, or because her power to do so came from goodness knew where.

At some point in her life she decided to follow in her parents' footsteps - likely when she reached maturity and her grandparents forbade her to return

Character Stats

A B I L I T Y _ S C O R E S

STR:10 (+0)INT:10 (+0)
DEX:16 (+3)WIS:5 (-3)
CON:14 (+2)CHA:22 (+6)

F E A T S

Fey FoundlingPrerequisites: You may only select this feat at 1st level.

Benefit: Whenever you receive magical healing, you heal an additional 2 points per die rolled. You gain a +2 bonus on all saving throws against death effects. Unfortunately, you also suffer +1 point of damage from cold iron weapons (although you can wield cold iron weapons without significant discomfort).
Celestial Obedience
Arshea

Prerequisites: Knowledge (planes) 3 ranks, must worship an empyreal lord.

Benefit: Each empyreal lord requires a different obedience, but all obediences take only 1 hour to perform. Once you’ve performed the obedience, you gain the benefit of a special ability or resistance as indicated in the “Obedience” entry for the empyreal lord.

If you have at least 12 Hit Dice, you also gain the first boon granted by your empyreal lord upon undertaking your obedience. If you have at least 16 Hit Dice, you also gain the empyreal lord’s second boon. If you have 20 Hit Dice or more, you also gain the empyreal lord’s third boon. Unless a specific duration or number of uses per day is listed, a boon’s effects are constant.

Mystery cultists gain access to these boons at lower levels as a benefit of their prestige class. If you ever fail to perform a daily obedience, you lose all access to the benefits and boons granted by this feat until you next perform the obedience.
Extra ChannelPrerequisite: Channel energy class feature.

Benefit: You can channel energy two additional times per day.

Special: If a paladin with the ability to channel positive energy takes this feat, she can use lay on hands four additional times a day, but only to channel positive energy.

T R A I T S

S K I L L S
Adventuring

Skill
Class
Total Bonus
Ability Mod
Ranks
Misc Bonus
Cond. Bonus
Acrobatics
=
DEX+3
Bluff
=
CHA+6
Climb
=
STR+0
Diplomacy
X
=
CHA+6
Disable Device
=
DEX+3
Disguise
=
CHA+6
Escape Artist
=
DEX+3
Fly
=
DEX+3
Heal
X
=
WIS-3
Intimidate
=
CHA+6
Knowledge
(arcana)
=
INT+0
Knowledge
(dungeoneering)
=
INT+0
Knowledge
(local)
=
INT+0
Knowledge
(nature)
X
=
INT+0
Knowledge
(planes)
X
=
INT+0
Knowledge
(religion)
X
=
INT+0
Perception
=
WIS-3
Ride
X
=
DEX+3
Sense Motive
X
=
WIS-3
Spellcraft
X
=
INT+0
Stealth
=
DEX+3
Survival
X
=
WIS-3
Swim
=
STR+0
Use Magic
Device
=
CHA+6

Background

Vergil Tanner

Autocad

Okay, I am going to close applications for the second group.

Group 2:
Zaer Darkwail
Waldham
Kathyan
GunmetalDreamer
Ershin

The setting is an Alternate Universe from the first group. The plot is slightly different:

A few days ago, a letter arrived from a former comrade-in-arms of Zettai Ryouiki, now serving in the court of the Queen of Futanaria, requesting the assistance of an adventuring party - your adventuring party. The old Queen, Ruthilia IV, has passed away and the coronation of the Crown Princess, Ruthilia V, will be held soon. But Ruthilia V is a spoiled, evil princess whose ascension will usher in a reign of darkness and oppression. The adventurers of Zettai Ryouiki have been called to aid the Rebellion and put the popular and beloved Duchess Michellia on the throne.

Please finish / edit your character sheets as necessary to suit the AU!

Zaer Darkwail

Well, my sheet does not need edit I think. As she is equally zealous to get unfit princess off the throne as aiding proper one either way.

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Autocad on January 15, 2019, 11:54:55 AM
But Ruthilia V is a spoiled, evil princess whose ascension will usher in a reign of darkness and oppression.

I knew there were vampires about!! /Astrid

rikka

Shouldn't a fifth member be allowed too in group 1?  :P

Ons/Offs

Kathyan

Quote from: Autocad on December 29, 2018, 11:46:38 AM
Zettai Ryouiki and the Prisoner of Futanaria

You are part of the adventuring guild Zettai Ryouiki, made up entirely of beautiful maiden adventurers who can flash S-rank thigh between a pair of thigh-high socks and a miniskirt.

One day, a letter arrives for you from a former comrade-in-arms of Zettai Ryouiki, now serving in the court of the Queen of Futanaria. A land isolated from the rest of the world by mountain ranges, the Queendom of Futanaria is home to women and futa, but very few men. The old Queen is dead and the Crown Princess's coronation will be held soon. But her bastard half-sister has ambitions to the throne, and so you are called upon, as trusted outsiders, to ensure the rightful Queen sits upon the throne and avert a civil war

Quote from: Autocad on January 15, 2019, 11:54:55 AM
Okay, I am going to close applications for the second group.

Group 2:
Zaer Darkwail
Waldham
Kathyan
GunmetalDreamer
Ershin

The setting is an Alternate Universe from the first group. The plot is slightly different:

A few days ago, a letter arrived from a former comrade-in-arms of Zettai Ryouiki, now serving in the court of the Queen of Futanaria, requesting the assistance of an adventuring party - your adventuring party. The old Queen, Ruthilia IV, has passed away and the coronation of the Crown Princess, Ruthilia V, will be held soon. But Ruthilia V is a spoiled, evil princess whose ascension will usher in a reign of darkness and oppression. The adventurers of Zettai Ryouiki have been called to aid the Rebellion and put the popular and beloved Duchess Michellia on the throne.

Please finish / edit your character sheets as necessary to suit the AU!

So group 1 has to ensure the queen on the throne while group 2 has to do the opposite. Do I see group 1 and group 2 facing against each other at some point? :P

Roleplay Frog

Here's a protip for fighting Astrid: She's super weak when fighting undead, especially vampires, try to make use of that, go enemy team!

rikka

Quote from: Kathyan on January 15, 2019, 04:11:55 PM

So group 1 has to ensure the queen on the throne while group 2 has to do the opposite. Do I see group 1 and group 2 facing against each other at some point? :P

Unless both universes collide with each other, the chances of the two meeting are very slim at best.  Maybe have some of the members of both parties make a switcheroo with their respective groups.  :P

Ons/Offs

Autocad

Alternate Universe i.e. parallel dimensions so they won't run into each other.

At least until the dimensions collapse and worlds collide...  >:)

Ershin

Quote from: Autocad on January 16, 2019, 10:02:07 AM
Alternate Universe i.e. parallel dimensions so they won't run into each other.

At least until the dimensions collapse and worlds collide...  >:)

Crisis on Infinite Futanarias? :V

Waldham

Character edited page 4.

29,531 gp / 33,000 gp spent for the moment.

Ershin

Character post edited - Got a chunk of the character stats done. Sorry it's taking me so long, haven't had much free time this week.

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Ershin on January 16, 2019, 11:05:57 AM
Crisis on Infinite Futanarias? :V

See now you got me thinking on different incarnations of my vampire hunter. A werewolf hunter, a ghost hunter, halfling hunter...

Autocad

A player has resigned and thus I am looking for a replacement. Apply here if interested.

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Autocad on March 31, 2019, 06:47:15 PM
A player has resigned and thus I am looking for a replacement. Apply here if interested.

We got futa-vampires

Stiltzkinator

I'll queue up as a potential replacement candidate.

Female: Female* (with a futa curse)
Alignment: Lawful Good
Class: Oracle
Level: 8

Backstory: She grew up an orphan suffering an unknown curse, but the kindness she was shown by others inspired her to return such sentiment to the world. Discovering she had a talent for healing others, she resolved to become a travelling healer, joining a group of other travelers in their journey and using this as an opportunity to help the people she met with to the best of her ability. Pulled to and fro by what she initially considered an unusual fate, she came to find excitement in fighting monsters, and took up a hobby of studying monsters to educate herself and others on how best to protect themselves from such creatures. Along the way, she developed an odd fascination of monsters, and while never hesitating to defend herself or her allies from them, did consider it a shame whenever it was clear that they and people could not coexist somehow. This did have the unfortunate effect of causing her to lower her guard around many unnatural creatures so long as they didn't appear obviously hostile to her.

This lack of due caution would backfire most spectacularly on her when, after having split from the group she traveled with, she journeyed to a small village in response to a request for help. It wasn't until it was too late that she discovered she had been tricked, and by that point, she had already been inflicted with another unusual curse - only this one took an immediate physical form, which would come to cause her significant distress as she tried to keep it hidden beneath her skirt. This all happened quickly, and the healer was ultimately left with no knowledge of exactly who or what had stricken her. Deeply troubled by the development, she received a letter from one of her former companions. If there was any place on the continent that would have information which would help her dispel this most inconvenient curse, it would certainly be Futanaria...

Goal: Heal or remove the recent curse that has affected her body.

Player Fetishes: 'Monstrous bondage' (spiderwebs, vines, tentacles, soft vore, etc) from non humanoid monsters, conventional bondage from female/futa aggressors, teasing, wardrobe malfunctions, energy drain, futasub.
Player Dislikes: M/F, lasting harm, bathroom stuff.

Character Sheet:

For what it's worth, I'm open to workshopping the specific effects of her 'curse' a bit (not the Oracle one), but hesitant to suggest anything right away since it's not exactly core territory.

Ershin

Hopefully I'll not be too late to apply this time - Considering either the gal I came up with before or would it be best to come up with someone new?

Autocad

If you've applied before, you can use the same character or make a new one, up to you.

Chulanowa

Dio is adorable and penny would love to have someone almost hte same height as herself to experiment on confide in!

Kathyan

Now that I remember we group 2 never actually started, at least not that I knew about, so I'd like to apply with the same character.

Roleplay Frog

You lacked frog-juices. If there's enough interest you want frog? I can give you frog.

Ershin

If it's okay then I was considering reapplying with the character I'd made for Group 2, but just want to make sure some things are okay before I finalise her build and alter her background;

Variant Tiefling stuff - On the SRD page for Tieflings it mentions a whole heap of different options, not just alternate racial traits but various demons/devils that any given tiefling could be descended from. And now also non-human tieflings and now a list of ninety-nine racial ability variants to replace the spell-like ability ranging from the absurd (+2 cha which would potentially stack with the charismatic heritage variants) to the odd (speak to birds). One of them on the list is "small size", basically turning you into a small character with the positives and negatives that implies.
As I'd written up Dionysus as coming from Halfling stock I was wondering if I may use the variant to trade in her spell-like ability for "Unnaturally Short" (number 44 on the list) to change her to a small sized character?

Additional variant Tiefling stuff - Speaking of heritages I was wondering if it's okay to use either the Div-Spawn or Kyton-Spawn options? Mostly because either way she gets a little bit more cotton-headed with a reduction to either Wis or Int ;D

Class Options - Oracle archetype Pei Zin Practitioner from the Healer's Handbook - yea or nay?
Are prestige classes such as the Mystery Cultist okay or would you prefer players to stay away from PrCs altogether? (If permitted was hoping to use Arshea as her Empyreal Lord (both for the flavour of requiring sexual release as part of prayer to her and the neat thing you get for Boon 2 when wearing revealing or no clothing~)

Quote from: Roleplay Frog on April 02, 2019, 07:39:41 AM

Adorable ~
(And making me want to use throwing knives as a weapon)

Chulanowa

Quote from: Ershin on April 05, 2019, 08:23:48 AM
If it's okay then I was considering reapplying with the character I'd made for Group 2, but just want to make sure some things are okay before I finalise her build and alter her background;

Variant Tiefling stuff - On the SRD page for Tieflings it mentions a whole heap of different options, not just alternate racial traits but various demons/devils that any given tiefling could be descended from. And now also non-human tieflings and now a list of ninety-nine racial ability variants to replace the spell-like ability ranging from the absurd (+2 cha which would potentially stack with the charismatic heritage variants) to the odd (speak to birds). One of them on the list is "small size", basically turning you into a small character with the positives and negatives that implies.
As I'd written up Dionysus as coming from Halfling stock I was wondering if I may use the variant to trade in her spell-like ability for "Unnaturally Short" (number 44 on the list) to change her to a small sized character?

As per the "Blood of Fiends" book (page 4 sidebar), Tieflings can come from small races; they have all the standard tiefling traits, except they're small size. So making it a replacement ability for hteir SLA too just reminds me how badly-edited that book is  ;D

The way those variant abilities works is that you trade your SLA and let the DM roll a D% - what you get is what you get. So you can trade :Darkness 1/day" for that awesome +2 to an ability score... or you might end up with the ability to speak to insects. (Just to be fair, Aasimar have a similar table, but hteir options are VASTLY worse; yay, you can make fruit ripen with a touch!)

Everyone loves a short horny girl

Roleplay Frog

Quoteyou can trade :Darkness 1/day" for that awesome +2 to an ability score... or you might end up with the ability to speak to insects. (Just to be fair, Aasimar have a similar table, but hteir options are VASTLY worse; yay, you can make fruit ripen with a touch!)

Dude. Screw +2 to an ability score. I'd get a pet caterpillar and chat with it all day. Or ask a fly for intel. Perhaps you can rile up some mosquito's with tales of delicious blood...

Admittedly, the aasimar thing is only good for like one dirty joke before it's stale.

Autocad

I am accepting two more players into the game. Please check out OOC thread for instructions on how to make your entry!

Ershin - Dionysus Thistletop
Stiltzkinator - Laellia Epistil

For Dio - I am fine with variant tiefling and classes options you have presented.