Fat Loot: Seeking Male Character to Share Magical Toy!

Started by Star Safyre, February 06, 2011, 02:52:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Star Safyre

It's rare I get craving I just can't shake, but it seems this one has stuck with me.

Possible Title: Fat Loot

Genre: High or Low Fantasy

Synopsis: Two adventures, a man and a woman, have come across a great cache of treasure.  Among the gems, gold coins, and magical weapons and armor, they come across a carved bit of dark wood with arcane words written on its base and in a familiar shape: a phallus.  The magical phallus, when held anywhere to living flesh for a few moments and the arcane words spoken, will attach to the body as a fully functioning penis and testicles, offering its wearer all the sensation as if it were real.  The two adventurers enjoy their new treasure in light-hearted and exotic ways they never before thought possible.

Character Needed: I'm looking for an author (gender inconsequential) to write from the perspective of the male adventurer.  The character should have a light-hearted, curious personality paired with the desire to be sexually penetrated.

Character Options: The characters could have had a previously only flirtatious relationship, casual sex, or a long-term romantic relationship.  They can either be the same race or not.  I'd be happy to play humans, elves, half-elves, halflings, or half-orcs depending on the setting.

Setting Options: We can set this scene either in a high or low fantasy world of our creation or in established worlds such as Forgotten Realms or Warcraft.

Required Sexual Elements:  This story will include double penetration of the woman as well as both characters giving and receiving fellatio as well as giving and receiving hand jobs.  I would also like to include a scene in which the woman gives fellatio and has vaginal sex with the phallus while it is attached to the palm of her hand.

Optional Sexual Elements:  At my co-author's request, I'd be willing to include having the man receive anal sex or have the phallus be able to be adjusted in size (between two and eleven inches in length).  If you have any additional suggestions, please include them in your PM.

Want to Help Write It?: After checking my O/O's, please contact me via PM with your suggestions regarding details of the setting, characters, and sexual elements.  Please know I do not automatically accept the first offer and I do read over the previous posts of possible co-authors to get a feel for the compatibility of our styles.

Thanks for your interest!   ;D
My heaven is to be with him always.
|/| O/O's / Plots / tumblr / A/A's |/|
And I am a writer, writer of fictions
I am the heart that you call home
And I've written pages upon pages
Trying to rid you from my bones

Star Safyre

*crawls out from flood of PMs*

Okay, I got word a few people are interested!  I'll sort through these and see if we can get this idea off the ground.  Much thanks for everyone who read and responded.  I should get back to everyone who expressed interest within the next day or so.

And locked!

Edit: And a co-author has been chosen.  Thanks to all those who expressed interest and/or morbid curiosity.   :-)
My heaven is to be with him always.
|/| O/O's / Plots / tumblr / A/A's |/|
And I am a writer, writer of fictions
I am the heart that you call home
And I've written pages upon pages
Trying to rid you from my bones