Pokemon (EX~Shield your eyes~)

Started by bluemoon, September 23, 2010, 09:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FallenFeather

I can't wait until Black and White :D

Shade

Same here. One of the main legendaries is a Dragon/Fire type. I've been waiting since the days of Red and Blue for that type combination!

Wolfy

Soo..If I'm going to be a pokemon..who will be my trainer? *eyes other people*

bluemoon

you can be a wild pokemon that was captured and used as an original one of the altered
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Wolfy

Hmm...maybe captured as an eevee, then evolved to be more powerful..o3o

Shade

I think I'll post my trainer up sometime tomorrow. Maybe tonight if I'm in the mood.

bluemoon

CS Skeleton:

Name:
Sexual Orientation:
Position:(Trainer, Hiker, Breeder, Henchman, etc)
Appearance: (height, weight, physical description[2 paragraphs at least<one for body, one for clothes and gear>], or picture)
Background:(At least 1-2 paragraphs)
Other:(anything else you want to add)
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

zemo8801

Is still down for a trainer just waiting on the way the sheets are suppose to look.

Can't wait till this starts.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Happy Owner of His Snowflake
Z crypt of ideas

Shade

Guess I'll be first to put up a profile. Here it goes:

Name: Zane Fenix

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Postion: Trainer

Appearance: He is six feet tall and 160 pounds. He isn't muscular, but they are toned from his years of traveling. His hair is short, messy and black, and his eyes are bright blue.
His typical attire consists of dark jeans, a pair of black tennis shoes, a dark grey zip up hoodie and a red t shirt that's just visible underneath. He's got a pokegear with several apps (even though most of them are pretty much useless lol), and a black and blue backpack that he keeps his essentials in.

Background: Zane hails from the Sinnoh region, near Twinleaf town. When he was seven, a strange trainer happened to be passing through the area with a Lucario, as well as an egg. After speaking with this man in blue, Zane was given the pokemon egg, and the man simply said "I have a feeling this belongs to you." About a month later, the egg hatched into a Riolu, becoming Zane's first pokemon. Even though he was technically too young, his parent's claimed the Riolu as their own just so their son could keep it. During this time, Zane discovered he had the power of Aura, just like some pokemon do! He's tried to learn some from Riolu, but lacked the patience to do so when he was younger.

At the age of 10, like so many in the world of Pokemon, he decided to become a pokemon trainer. As he's grown older he's grown more patient, developed a stronger bond with Riolu, and it became stronger still once it evolved into Lucario. Zane learned more about Aura from Lucario, but he mostly uses it for telepathy to speak with Lucario, since he spends most of his time training his pokemon team instead of his Aura abilities.

This wasn't included, but I'm going to add it anyways:
Team:
Lucario
Jolteon
Charizard
Rhyperior
Salamence
Sceptile

bluemoon

Bad news, Blue Eyed Beard dropped out...We now once again need an evil villain for the game :(
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Shade

Damn! How hard is it to find an evil genius here?!

Wolfy

Soo...if we're going to be a pokemon, do we still need to fill out a character sheet?

bluemoon

To be a pokemon:

Pokemon:(species)
Responds to:(nickname)
Sexual Orientation:
Sexual Quirks:(Tentacles, etc)
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

aya

I may be interested as a female trainer.. give me some time to make a sheet. Wolfy, if you don't have a trainer yet, I will be!

FallenFeather

-trying to figure out my Pokemon team-

Tempted to do all old school

bluemoon

you can go with old school pokemon if that's what you want...though I'm now tempted to throw in some fan made ones .__. they has movesets 'n' everything lol
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

BraveEarth

I'm a bit skeptical of doing that... personally...

Shade

I have to agree, it would probably be best not to. If you do that blue, then you're opening a whole new can of worms. Best to just leave them out of this.

Wolfy

Quote from: aya on September 30, 2010, 12:39:19 PM
I may be interested as a female trainer.. give me some time to make a sheet. Wolfy, if you don't have a trainer yet, I will be!

:D Yay! I has Trainer!

bluemoon

like I said, I was only slightly tempted ^__^ lol
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

SSJ4Gojeta

Does anyone mind if I join as a trainer?

Jarod1

Might be willing to join as a pokemon though I have to figure out exactly which one I want to play.

Jarod1

going to play a Vulpix will at some point evolve into a a Nintales

Pokemon: Vulpix
Pokemon Level: 46
Responds to: Fireplug
Sexual Orientation: Hetero Sexual
Sexual Quirks: switch, but usually tends to be submissive, tails
Move: Flamethrower, Quickattack, confuse ray, fire spin, Purgatory, Dig, open, open

Background:  The Vulpix known as Fireplug was born in the wilds.  Although from outward appearance  to be a normal pokemon their was something special about her.  With greater intelligence than even others of her own kind normally show, vulpix learned to understand and speak human by simply observing.  However her knowledge came at a price.  The other wild Vulpix no longer understood her and she was shunned.  Feeling totally alone Fireplug went in search for her place in the world.   

One day Vulpix encountered a young man of 18, she could see that he was a kindred spirit of sorts almost immediately.  He was all alone and so was she.  Taking a chance she approached the man tentatively at first.  She did not reveal immediately that she was different but simply appeared before him.  It was clear early on that he knew something was different about her.  He saw an intelligence in her eyes and the two of them became fast friends.  She has been with him ever since and revealed her secret to him not long after.

SSJ4Gojeta

*Looks around*

Well, as nobody seems to have objected to the idea of me joining, I thought I'd put up a character profile.

Name: Shuya Maridou
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Position: Trainer
Appearance:   Shuya is 5 foot 10.5 inches tall, and weighs approximately 64.7 kg, with rusty brown hair and reddish brown eyes.. He is rather slender in build, seeming very fragile, and always sports a look of nonchalance, no matter which situation he is in. Shuya has the distinct look of someone who has been well-cared, even pampered most of his life.

Shuya tends to wear a dark (usually black) blazer over a variety of different brightly coloured shirts, all with his family's insigni emblazoned on the collar. Shuya nearly always wears plain black pants which are highly resistant to burns and tears (as is the material of his blazer) due to the many tough scrapes he gets himself into on his travels.

Background: Shuya Maridou was born into nobility, an only child to parents who were thought infertile. His so-called "miracle birth" combined with his parent's vast fortune gave Shuya anything he ever asked for. But Shuya, being surprisingly observant and unmaterialistic from a very early age, never asked for much. However, despite this modesty, the regular children refused to mix with him, hating and shunning  him for his good fortune. And the other nobles never interested Shuya, as he found them to be pompous fools who knew nothing about the truths of this world, causing him to stay away from them. And so Shuya, the boy who was loved more than any other, lived a life lonlier than any other. However, Shuya managed to make one friend at the age of 16 - he encountered a lone Vulpix whilst wondering the woods in his father's lands alone on a starry night. Seeing it had intelligence far greater than that of a feral Pokémon, Shuya took her in, naming her Fireplug. Not long after this, the Vulpix revealed to him that she could talk as a normal human would, and they had been best of friends ever since.

As soon as Shuya came of age at 20 years old, he left his home, hoping to find friends and adventure elswhere in the vast lands of this world by becoming a pokemon trainer, and eventually master. However, a mere three days after his departure, Shuya heard word of his parents' deaths at the hands of an unknown enemy, leaving him to be the possessor of a vast fortune, and inheritor of the title of Duke. He has been travelling ever since, making himself stronger and defeating Gym leaders, but never taking their badges as a token for his victory.

Pokémon:
Vulpix
Metang
Zapdos
Pupitar
Flygon
Milotic

Jarod1

SSJ4Gojeta, I see you have a Ninetails in your team, would you mind if I played the ninetails on your team?