(Interest Check) Fairy Tail Alternate universe

Started by SweetRevenge, January 26, 2015, 09:53:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SweetRevenge

I've been lofting the idea of a group Fairy Tail RP for a little while, with a character which I felt I never really got to play out. Before anyone starts asking, I will be allowing a maximum of 3 dragon slayers from Fairy Tail, and one is already my character. These 2 remaining places will be WON with the best character you can create. Doesn't mean other types of mages get a break either. For now, however, it's merely a test of the waters. Before thinking up anything TOO serious, I'd prefer to see just how many out there would be interested in starting out a Fairy Tail RP which the first 'arc' of the story plot-line would resemble a little to the Orracion Seis idea; taking out a Dark Guild with (or without, to be discussed of course!) the council's acknowledgement. Nothing is set in stone, just putting it out there =P

xPeachyPuff

I might be interested. Maybe a celestial spirit mage, if one would be allowed? (Since they're supposed to be pretty rare in the show.) It also depends on my availability though, but I really wanted to express some interest.

- Rainbow ♥

azzmeister89

Also interested. Have a few ideas for a decent character.