Corrupt a wish

Started by Twilightfiredragon, October 04, 2011, 02:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fantasygirl90

Granted, but your record is for the only man to be beat in a race by a snail.

I wish to have the fastest car in the world

Adammair

Granted. The fuel for it does not exist, however, and if it did, would be outrageously expensive.

I wish my lawn would grow to the perfect height, and then stop, not needing to be mowed.

fantasygirl90

Granted, but once a week a neighbor kid comes and mows different sections of it as a mean prank and your lawn is never the same height.

I wish for the perfect yellow seedless watermelon (and yes these do actually exist)

Adammair

Granted. You get, and eat, the last remaining yellow seedless watermelon, and since they have no seeds, there will never be any more.

I wish for a pillow that is just the right balance of soft and firm.

fantasygirl90

Granted, you receive the perfect pillow, but it causes horrible, vivid nightmares anytime you sleep with it.

I wish for the temperature outside to never be above 100 degrees and below 40 degrees

cptBacon

Granted. The temperature alternates between exactly 41 and 99 degrees every two days. The climate shift is horrific, killing most life on Earth. Thanks for that.  :P

I wish for a Red Ryder, carbine action, two-hundred shot range model air rifle.
A super detailed introduction to me:
O/O

My current stories:
The Art of Seduction | Grey Skies
Along for the Ride | She Let Herself Go

CaptainNexus616

Granted, but you shot your eye out. Ho Ho Ho HO!  :-)

I wish for my own slave leia that won't strangle me to death with her leash.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ FLIP THIS TABLE.
┻━┻ ︵ ヽ(°□°ヽ) FLIP THAT TABLE.
┻━┻ ︵ \(`Д´)/ ︵ ┻━┻ FLIP ALL THE TABLES
▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ Sorry, I just dropped my bag of Doritos in my signature again. ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄┐( °ー ° )┌

fantasygirl90

Granted, but she rebeled against you and ran away.

I wish for a cuddle buddy that doesn't push me nearly off my bed

CaptainNexus616

Granted but you got killed with the hugz!

I wish for a Tardis!
▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ Sorry, I just dropped my bag of Doritos in my signature again. ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄┐( °ー ° )┌

Belle33

Granted.  It's not functional of course, but .. you could use it for your garden.

I wish for infinite wishes.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

fantasygirl90

Granted...but only 1 was answered.

I wish for 1 more hour in the day

Belle33

Granted.  But you lose one hour each night. 

I wish I would win a new macbook pro.

La Vida en su Muerte

Granted, but it's at the cost of your soul.

I wish I could be happy with my weight.
My life hurts.
Been gone for too long.  Depression is a bitch.
Random PMs always appreciated!!

Belle33

Granted.  Your happy with your weight.  For 60 seconds...starting now.  *watches the clock*

I wish I hadn't eaten so much fish for dinner *rubs belly*

CaptainNexus616

Granted. But now you haven't eaten anything since before the fish and your tummy is painfully rumbling now.

I wish I had Samuel L. Jackson's voice

fantasygirl90

Granted but now dramatic music plays anytime you speak, particularly inconvenient when you are trying to smooth talk a pretty lady.

I wish my hair looked like Belle's Avitar

CaptainNexus616

Granted but now you want to do nothing and play with it all day while you have a job and bills to tend to.

I wish I knew what to wish for!

Belle33

Granted.  You now have a very particular something you wish for with all your heart. You're obsessed with need for it.  You crave nothing else and ignore all other passions in favor of this one special wish.  When you close your eyes, you see it.  When you lick your lips, you taste it.  With every breath you feel the need for it surge through your lungs.  Just the thought of it makes your pulse race.  Oh yeah... you know what you want alright.  But sorry, no backstage Justin Beiber tickets for you.

As any dutiful beauty queen would....I wish for world peace.

CaptainNexus616

Granted. Now there will never again be a war for resources. Now there will never be the fear of men like Hitler, Khan, or Putin. On Mars that is since you didn't wish for Earth's World Peace.

I wish someone would make a good superman and batman movie!

Belle33

Granted.  It was made, but will never be released the public due to legal issues.  The courts ordered all footage destroyed.  It's a real shame - I hear it was amazing!

I wish I could speak French, Italian, and Chinese fluently.

CaptainNexus616

Granted, but you lost the ability to speak English since it was interpreted as ONLY French, Italian, and Chinese. Have fun re-learning English!

I wish Ryan Reynolds was a better actor! Or at least been a better Deadpool...lol

Adammair

Granted. Ryan Reynolds becomes a better actor, and then refuses the part of Deadpool, saying it's beneath him. That part eventually goes to Hugh Jackman, who can then no longer play Wolverine...and the universe as we know it implodes!

I wish I had a 1969 Corvette Stingray.

Skadii

Granted, but it is the keychain version!

I wish I had a million bucks!

Adammair

Granted. You have a cool million...in Monopoly money.

I wish I was as cool as Jack Skellington.

Skadii

Granted...but you are also an animated cool guy in a PG-rated cartoon! (Oh, no...the horror! :-) )

I wish I were a bird!