Need a male (werewolf love story)

Started by Deli, July 05, 2011, 11:03:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deli

Jessica had just turned18 and her grandmother just died. In a letter Jessica got from her grandmother was a letter saying she needed to learn about her fathers side history. In side the letter was a key to her grandmothers house.

Jessica must travel to Greece to learn what was the big secret. As she travels she meet a hot headed man who don't want to believe that they are related. She also meets one of his less hot headed friend which turns out to be love at first site for Jessica.

As Jessica learns about her history she finds secrets that could put her into a dangerous new life.

-i'm willing to play the hot headed family member it don't matter to me really. I do not play dominant at all.-
Every picture tells a story, sometimes we don't like the ending... sometimes we don't understand it. (Cheshire Cat Alice madness returns)

wolventears

I love a good werewolf love story and I don't have any issues playing a male character.  ;D
That is if you don't mind it either.
In fear, I ran this way and that, the tastes of blood and chocolate in my mouth.

My yes please and not so much. ;)
And if you'd ever like to know why I was away for awhile

Deli

I don't mind at all ^.^ i'll send ya pm
Every picture tells a story, sometimes we don't like the ending... sometimes we don't understand it. (Cheshire Cat Alice madness returns)