A New Male Order- Now Recruiting (Recruitment Thread) [Seeking M's and F's]

Started by MasterEric6, March 26, 2016, 08:41:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Haibane

Quote from: MasterEric6 on March 26, 2016, 08:41:03 AMThis story seeks two couples. Two women hiding under the protection of two men. The two men are roommates or neighbors who are longtime friends and who do everything together. The couples could be married, engaged or friends looking to help each other. The men are kindhearted and want to protect their wife/fiance/friend/other from the NMOP. That is until...something makes them change their mind.

In this story the women will become chattel to the men who will end up exploring what they can do with the women. While this is a far right wing party it's not a prudish one and encourages the feminine form to be shown off and taken advantage of.
Thank you for your PM. I am still interested.

Could you elaborate on what it was about the setup that caused you to pause in the planning of this? Have you new ideas that change the above basic premise? What events cause the men to drop the 'protection' of their partners and begin to treat them as the laws expect?

Could I suggest one possible scenario - if you don't mind? Might it be a visit from the party's security teams who advise the men that their deviant practices have been reported and the men must show evidence of correct behaviour with their women at once or else the women will be confiscated and given to men who will treat them the proper way. Perhaps the men are ordered to bring them nude and collared to a special hearing where they must demonstrate a willingness to treat them as chattels and the women must undergo, in public, various humiliations and BDSM treatments as evidence of the men's preparedness to change their lifestyle?

The men find they love doing this and go home to continue the new order, maybe with several later checks by officials that correct procedure is being carried out?

renigade

Im totally interested in playing any female character needed. I can either go with a redheaded hellcat or an introvert with socail anxiety.
ons/offs

Walk this valley of death, head high
Say "I'll be back, today I won't die"
'Cause try as we may we can never deny
We can get back up if we're still alive!

Hob

If there's call for it, I may play two different male characters.

MasterEric6

Quote from: Justric on May 21, 2016, 07:26:17 AM
Just a thought, you might want to shoot a PM to some of those others who were interested earlier on? Just in case they miss the reposting.

Good idea and done.

MasterEric6

Quote from: Amarlo on May 21, 2016, 07:26:38 AM
Or perhaps people that live in the same apartment complex, maybe?

The problem I see with that is it could lead to multiple separate 1 on 1 rp's. I'm looking for a situation where there would be more interaction between everyone. Hence roommates but that idea becomes problematic in a larger group. I've got a few ideas tumbling around for that situation. Look for those soon.

MasterEric6

Quote from: Haibane on May 21, 2016, 01:45:14 PM
Thank you for your PM. I am still interested.

Could you elaborate on what it was about the setup that caused you to pause in the planning of this? Have you new ideas that change the above basic premise? What events cause the men to drop the 'protection' of their partners and begin to treat them as the laws expect?

Could I suggest one possible scenario - if you don't mind? Might it be a visit from the party's security teams who advise the men that their deviant practices have been reported and the men must show evidence of correct behaviour with their women at once or else the women will be confiscated and given to men who will treat them the proper way. Perhaps the men are ordered to bring them nude and collared to a special hearing where they must demonstrate a willingness to treat them as chattels and the women must undergo, in public, various humiliations and BDSM treatments as evidence of the men's preparedness to change their lifestyle?

The men find they love doing this and go home to continue the new order, maybe with several later checks by officials that correct procedure is being carried out?

The main reason I paused the rp was real life related and a lack of time to make it work. It was also looking like a larger group then would work with my roomate idea and therefore not as interactive as I would have liked.

Yes I do have some new ideas on how to make larger groups work. The event would depend on how it would be set up so I can't say yet.

No I don't mind if you suggest an idea. I encourage it as I'm hoping for world building as well. I like your idea a lot actually. It's much like one of mine but more agresive.

Look for my large group ideas as soon as I finsh them up. That should be very soon.

MasterEric6

Quote from: renigade on May 21, 2016, 03:40:58 PM
Im totally interested in playing any female character needed. I can either go with a redheaded hellcat or an introvert with socail anxiety.

Good to have you.

MasterEric6

Quote from: Justric on May 21, 2016, 03:54:55 PM
If there's call for it, I may play two different male characters.

It's very female heavy so far so possibly.

Hob

Quote from: MasterEric6 on May 21, 2016, 05:21:03 PM
It's very female heavy so far so possibly.

Will do, then. Amarlo and I are going to re-attempt our original idea, and I'll create a second male when the time comes if needed.

MasterEric6

These are my larger group ideas.

Idea 1: A call to form local group was put out. It's design was to discuss ways to cope with the new laws. Once the group met it was suggested by one of the members that they just act as they always had at home and fake it when out of the house. Well everyone agreed this was a good idea and most everyone seemed to be doing this already. The women complained that they felt like prisoners in their own homes and never got to talk with people like they used to. Then someone suggested well we're getting together now why not do it during these meetings. Thus was born their group who would throw secret parties in the old way, where men respected women.

What happens after? Maybe they are raided by the police. Maybe the party is being hosted by one of the members when his neighbor, a loyal party member, overhears talk of what the parties are about. This could lead to blackmail and a potential open role.

Idea 2: All the couples have been caught and convicted of moral crimes. Some had many small offenses. Some had one big offense. They where removed from society and placed under a more supervised environment. A facility to live in with like minded deviants. That is deviants from NMOP’s view. We would most likely call them normal. Think house arrest but they are allowed to leave, mostly anyway. Once under this supervised environment they must show X amount of good moral time to be released.

So in this one they are forced to undertake.

These are for larger groups and just a couple of ideas.

Haibane

Both of those work well with the second one close to my own ideas.

If its a larger group situation you prefer then we can always assume there are a lot of NPCs present and the PCs just make up a small part of the whole group.

It is a concern that we seem to have a shortage of males as potential characters. Would it be wrong to assume the players here all want to play the same gender in their characters? f that's the case we are very short of male characters.

You said my idea was more aggressive than yours. I tend to like quite strong D/s elements in my RPs. Are you planning a milder form of D/s game? I am unsure what levels of female humiliation and degradation are allowed in law in this new society. If you could fire off some examples of the kinds of public behaviour the law permits I think that would help me.

Are you saying there would be public sex, bondage and whipping/spanking, or not? Are we anywhere near a Gor type society?

Sorry for all the questions and thanks for your answers.

Tinkertoy

Hi there!

Yet an other female here showing interest in your ressurected idea! I had a good read through and I was hit with an idea that could possible work well with, pretty much either of your revamped ideas (probably the first more than the second), but I would need at least one male character to bounce off, because I am already at my limit of playing male characters.

I had this notion that a Father had been hiding his daughter from the new regime, not wanting his only child to get eaten up in the system. This would open up an avenue for almost to full blown incest, that could eventually result her being forcibly taken from him and given to someone to recondition her.

Just a thought, you think this could work and if anyone is interested in this idea, please let me know, my PM box is always open. Bear in mind, that I am someone who tends to play on the way darker, extreme end of E, I am practically triggerless And that is something I really enjoy testing in play.

Cheers!

I only wanna be your self-inflicted wound.
It sees you, baby. The friction between me and you.
Show me what makes you human, I'll show you vulnerable.
You bend, you break, you surrender and melt like solid gold.

MasterEric6

Quote from: Haibane on May 22, 2016, 03:14:43 AM
Both of those work well with the second one close to my own ideas.

If its a larger group situation you prefer then we can always assume there are a lot of NPCs present and the PCs just make up a small part of the whole group.

It is a concern that we seem to have a shortage of males as potential characters. Would it be wrong to assume the players here all want to play the same gender in their characters? f that's the case we are very short of male characters.

You said my idea was more aggressive than yours. I tend to like quite strong D/s elements in my RPs. Are you planning a milder form of D/s game? I am unsure what levels of female humiliation and degradation are allowed in law in this new society. If you could fire off some examples of the kinds of public behaviour the law permits I think that would help me.

Are you saying there would be public sex, bondage and whipping/spanking, or not? Are we anywhere near a Gor type society?

Sorry for all the questions and thanks for your answers.

I assume you are referring to NPC's in at "home". I didn't assume that but it is an interesting take on the idea.

From my experience people tend to speak up if they want to play the opposite gender. That hasn't happened as of yet. So yes we are short right now on males.

This is meant to be a more realism based RP. Unlike Gor where women have alawys and completely been subjugated forever here it is newer. Since children exist in RL they will here, so adult activities in public places like the park or the street would be prohibited. That being said if the characters make a small attempt at discretion then the authorities will leave them alone.

So light bondage in public is starting to become more visible in public. Heavier bondage would most likely be a punishment. The same would go for beatings.

These are in public of course private can be very different.

Hob

Quote from: MasterEric6 on May 22, 2016, 06:35:00 AM

I assume you are referring to NPC's in at "home". I didn't assume that but it is an interesting take on the idea.

From my experience people tend to speak up if they want to play the opposite gender. That hasn't happened as of yet. So yes we are short right now on males.

This is meant to be a more realism based RP. Unlike Gor where women have alawys and completely been subjugated forever here it is newer. Since children exist in RL they will here, so adult activities in public places like the park or the street would be prohibited. That being said if the characters make a small attempt at discretion then the authorities will leave them alone.

So light bondage in public is starting to become more visible in public. Heavier bondage would most likely be a punishment. The same would go for beatings.

These are in public of course private can be very different.

I can easily see a "return to traditional values" including public stocks and demonstrations of Party loyalty. I'm also getting an image in my head for a "case worker" assigned to the group to help them along with their transition into the new paradigm.

Quote from: MasterEric6 on May 21, 2016, 09:44:48 PM
These are my larger group ideas.

Idea 1: A call to form local group was put out. It's design was to discuss ways to cope with the new laws. Once the group met it was suggested by one of the members that they just act as they always had at home and fake it when out of the house. Well everyone agreed this was a good idea and most everyone seemed to be doing this already. The women complained that they felt like prisoners in their own homes and never got to talk with people like they used to. Then someone suggested well we're getting together now why not do it during these meetings. Thus was born their group who would throw secret parties in the old way, where men respected women.

What happens after? Maybe they are raided by the police. Maybe the party is being hosted by one of the members when his neighbor, a loyal party member, overhears talk of what the parties are about. This could lead to blackmail and a potential open role.

Idea 2: All the couples have been caught and convicted of moral crimes. Some had many small offenses. Some had one big offense. They where removed from society and placed under a more supervised environment. A facility to live in with like minded deviants. That is deviants from NMOP’s view. We would most likely call them normal. Think house arrest but they are allowed to leave, mostly anyway. Once under this supervised environment they must show X amount of good moral time to be released.

So in this one they are forced to undertake.

Why not combine both ideas? To be quite honest, a slow burn is preferable to a long one.

The first half would be where the couples and various characters get together to discuss how to cope with the changes They have a couple of meetings over time to compare notes. They "fake" it at first but some? Some start to be influenced by the government sponsored social media and the new laws. ("Look, you have to wear the collar every time we go out. Why not just keep it on all the time, anyway, that way we don't have to worry about forgetting it and getting into trouble.")  The meetings are technically illegal since the group was founded under the auspices of evading or merely paying lip service to the laws. A police raid gets them taken in for questioning, at which point they are assigned to the more supervised environment. This could be anything from a compound or even just having security cameras (with audio).

I'm proposing it doing it this way for a couple of reasons: one, I'd love to NPC the government case worker; two, starting off with the first option gives characters more chances to interact outside of their established couples (in non- smexy scenes) and thereby help build some the drama and later sense of betrayal; three, it helps to avoid one of the things that wasn't desired, which would be ending up with a whole bunch of separate 1x1s that just happen to be in the same building; and four, there are some folks who are interested in the premise as a group RP but are NOT interested in anything that might lead to group sex or having multiple partners.

Just my thoughts, of course. I'm open to compromise.

quozax

I am throwing my hat in to express interest in this game.  I would play a male part.

I like the idea of building a compound or even gated community.  I know there are real life nudist communities out there, so why not one to fit this game.  That way, there could be outdoor nudity, punishment, and bondage.  And, as suspicions arise, they may be force to take part in more and more community events.

MasterEric6

Quote from: Tinkertoy on May 22, 2016, 06:16:08 AM
Hi there!

Yet an other female here showing interest in your ressurected idea! I had a good read through and I was hit with an idea that could possible work well with, pretty much either of your revamped ideas (probably the first more than the second), but I would need at least one male character to bounce off, because I am already at my limit of playing male characters.

I had this notion that a Father had been hiding his daughter from the new regime, not wanting his only child to get eaten up in the system. This would open up an avenue for almost to full blown incest, that could eventually result her being forcibly taken from him and given to someone to recondition her.

Just a thought, you think this could work and if anyone is interested in this idea, please let me know, my PM box is always open. Bear in mind, that I am someone who tends to play on the way darker, extreme end of E, I am practically triggerless And that is something I really enjoy testing in play.

Cheers!

That could work as a backstory. As long as her age doesn't offend anyone and she finds a male partner to match up with.

As far as playing a darker, deeper and extreme play I'll leave how far we want to take it to others.

Hob

Quote from: quozax on May 22, 2016, 07:35:46 AM
I am throwing my hat in to express interest in this game.  I would play a male part.

I like the idea of building a compound or even gated community.  I know there are real life nudist communities out there, so why not one to fit this game.  That way, there could be outdoor nudity, punishment, and bondage.  And, as suspicions arise, they may be force to take part in more and more community events.

I'm not quite sure if a nudist colony would really fit here? Only because it seems like the general idea was centered around how characters who are more adherent to social norms but have different backgrounds and perspectives cope with the changes in their lives. That's just my take on it, though. MasterEric is the GM and has final say, of course.

Tinkertoy

Quote from: MasterEric6 on May 22, 2016, 09:31:07 AM
That could work as a backstory. As long as her age doesn't offend anyone and she finds a male partner to match up with.

As far as playing a darker, deeper and extreme play I'll leave how far we want to take it to others.

Oh, she would be college age for sure! That would be something that be a part of her backstory, that she was in college when the new regime took over, most probably something that women would no longer be allowed to be part of and in an act of protecting, her father would have pulled her out of college.

Good grief...all of the plot bunnies! Now just to find a lovely male up to the challenge. ARE YOU OUT THERE FELLA?!

-grins-

I only wanna be your self-inflicted wound.
It sees you, baby. The friction between me and you.
Show me what makes you human, I'll show you vulnerable.
You bend, you break, you surrender and melt like solid gold.

Haibane

The naturist colony idea is a neat one but a little odd. I was imagining the setting is one where women are subjected to public humiliations with presumably nudity or skimpy clothing a part of that? We'd need an uncontrolled environment for that to work best.

Hob

Quote from: Haibane on May 22, 2016, 01:49:45 PM
The naturist colony idea is a neat one but a little odd. I was imagining the setting is one where women are subjected to public humiliations with presumably nudity or skimpy clothing a part of that? We'd need an uncontrolled environment for that to work best.

I agree.  It's one thing if the neighbors see you being publicly punished, but if neighbors AND strangers are witness to it? Well, that's a whole different story. Castigation (no, not castration, that's a different RP) for men would probably be much lighter than for women, the idea of gentle correction vs. punishment. Although... imagine what might happen to recidivists for either sex. A male who proves time and time again resist to Party indoctrination could well have far more to worry about than paying a fine or being put in public stocks for a couple of days...

MasterEric6

Quote from: quozax on May 22, 2016, 07:35:46 AM

I think something like a gated compound could work if it's someplace where we are sent for our abnormal behavior.

A nudists colony I dont think would work. A nudist couple might.

Amarlo

Nvm, ignore this!

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

theminiarkana

I am still interested. As I said, I would play male or female. JUst tell me what I need to do and I'll be more than happy to create a character for it.

DngrMse

Hi everyone.

I'd be interested in joining this story too, as long as it leans more toward the D/s ideas expressed by the OP back on page one. Haibane's ideas posted above, (on this page), also appeal to me.

Oh, I'd be playing a male.

Nymphadora

I am definitely more inclined towards the sentiment of the original idea with a few couples who are secretly protecting either a friend, partner or other woman and beginning to turn on them and make them into compliant women of the new world.

A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Rate:Weekly give or take
Availability:
Unavailable for new plottings, sorry.
O&Os Please review
♪As flawed as you may think you are, you're perfect to me!♪