Eluiki Image issue?

Started by Bloodied Porcelain, May 24, 2014, 02:28:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloodied Porcelain

Hey there. I've joined a group game recently and it was decided that we would make it an available option to people to have avatars created for their post headers for the game. I'm the one who has been making the avatars, and everything has been going swimmingly (I created a category for the game and have been uploading all the avatars and other pics for the game there) until now. All of a sudden, I can't upload any pictures at all to the wiki... I keep getting this error:

QuoteThe file you uploaded seems to be empty. This might be due to a typo in the filename. Please check whether you really want to upload this file.

I know the file isn't empty... and I know the file name isn't wrong because it's doing it for every file I try. Any clues as to what could be causing this?
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

Vekseid

Yeah, working on some security stuff.

Uploading should be fine now, but it won't make thumbnails yet, working on that now.

Vekseid