Looking for Roleplay victims

Started by raper081, June 24, 2008, 09:13:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

raper081

New to the message board and am looking for an intelligent female who is interested in playing out a VERY detailed, long-term roleplay.  My roleplays concentrate heavily on abduction/bondage/enslavement.  I am only interested in playing multi-paragraph style roleplays.  If there are any interested women who fantasize about being kidnapped, tied up, gagged and kept by their abductor, message me. 

Looking forward to hearing from any interested women.

Here are a couple of scenario ideas if anyone is interested.  Also very open to entertaining a fantasy that you may have.  If you would like to chat for a bit at first to establish a scenario before playing please feel free to post your ideas.

The Aspiring Model

I am in the business of kidnapping young women and selling photos and video of them on the internet.  I have placed an ad in a local magazine looking for "fresh young models interested in fetish photography".  There is an email address and a phone number to establish contact for any of the hopefully models.  You turn out to be the most appealing girl who answers the ad, so we schedule an interview and the first photo shoot.  What you do not know is that I plan on kidnapping you during the first photo shoot, taking you away, slowly breaking you down and turning you into my personal slave, selling your helpless photos and videos over the internet.

The Unfortunate Daughter

You are the beautiful young daughter of a wealthy business man I used to work for.  After being fired I decide to get my revenge by kidnapping his precious little princess and ransoming her to the point of breaking Daddy's bank account.  After kidnapping you though, I decide that having your sweet, young body in my control is better then the money.  After collecting the ransom I decide not to release you, forcing you into sexual servitude.

Vacation Gone Wrong

You and a couple of girlfriends decide to take a much needed vacation.  All of you charter a boat to take out in the ocean for a couple of days to relax.  You all are very careful to pick one of the most luxurious yachts you can find in the area to charter.  Into the evening of the first day of your vacation, your yacht is attacked by a band of modern day pirates.  I being the leader of the pirates order my men to board your yacht.  Forcing the entire crew and all of your friends (you included) out onto the main deck, you are the one girl that catches my men's attention.  They decide to take you hostage onto my ship as a 'treasure' of sorts from this attack.

Xillen

Please do keep in mind that approval is not a given. You might not want to work out too much, and then discover that you are not accepted.

Unless of course, you would play on the Non-Adult boards, which remain open to those that are not accepted.

wrathflame

Yes, I am interested in your ideas, especially the last two, yum. I am also looking for someone to Rp with long-term, long, detailed Rps (the only ones I am interested in) and I am definitely into the D/s thing and the abduction rp is a huge turn on. But I would prefer to Rp over the instant message system cos it's easier, more private and quicker than on forums. PM me if you're interested, I definitely am.
Wrath is the sin that embraces me and gives me wings of fire...

OldSchoolGamer

Quote from: wrathflame on July 10, 2008, 04:01:40 AM
Yes, I am interested in your ideas, especially the last two, yum. I am also looking for someone to Rp with long-term, long, detailed Rps (the only ones I am interested in) and I am definitely into the D/s thing and the abduction rp is a huge turn on. But I would prefer to Rp over the instant message system cos it's easier, more private and quicker than on forums. PM me if you're interested, I definitely am.

Once you've been approved, look me up.  But you do have to be approved first.  Looks like the OP here wasn't.

playfullchick76

oh i love the unfortunate model and the unlucky daughter ones, they show true skill, and multiparagraph replies are just what i like. If we can, i would be happy to play out one of them with you, once your accepted.

Inkidu

If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

playfullchick76

i said once he's accepted, which could take a while, besides, he had some good ideas.

HairyHeretic

Its not a matter of waiting, his application to join the site was denied. If you like the ideas, you have the option to repost them yourself and see if someone else would like to run them with you.
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

playfullchick76

ok, so if anyone wants to do that idea with me, offer it and i;ll happily do it

Trieste

Please just repost them; by now most have probably seen that Jason has been denied, and will largely ignore the thread. Thanks.