A Proper Young Woman's Guide to Anal Etiquette (1 daughter needed)

Started by Vostroya, January 08, 2014, 09:57:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vostroya

Stryker Household (In Game Thread)
OOC Thread
Character Thread

Background
(BON, BDSM, Incest)

Our story takes place in the not too distant future where the proper, conservative upbringing of respectable young ladies includes the ingrained obedience to authority figures of any type, whether it's teachers, bosses, parents, or significant others. In the case of heterosexual relationships the authority figure is obvious. In far more common lesbian relationships since, for some unknown reason of nature, women now outnumber men five to one, one of the two partners inevitably takes on the role of authority and the other quickly becomes the subservient. Both heterosexual and lesbian relationships are equally acceptable in the society of the day. Regardless of the type of relationship, one thing is consistent throughout all decent, socially acceptable pairings: the unyielding anal submission of the subservient female. The anal submission by the dominant female is totally at her own discretion.

Young ladies are expected to be instructed by their mothers and older sisters from the time they come of age, which is the time they start having sex on their own, to accept objects into their anal cavities. This training continues into the girls' late teens and early twenties as they're taught to accept still larger and larger objects into their nether holes until they can't achieve sexual satisfaction without those holes being fully, and sometimes painfully, packed. That doesn't infer that anal training stops there. A proper young woman's anal education is a lifelong commitment by all members of society. Public views of sex and BDSM have become common place and are not social taboos anymore.

This is the way of the future world. And this is the world in which we find our main protagonists. Meet the Stryker family, to whom our story will be revolving around. The head of the family, Dr. Julian Stryker, will be played by me. He is the head of this new age family dynamic.

Open Characters: (Minimum Age of any character = 18)

Youngest Daughter
*needed!!!*
More will open up as more people join or suggest something.

Suggestions and add ons to the story would be open for discussion and appreciated.

My Character:

Name: Dr. Julian Stryker
Family Relation: Father, Head of the House

Personality: He was brought up in a strict, conservative family; which in today's day in age means the most strenuous anal capacity training imaginable for his female family members. Amongst his family he is a strict disciplinarian when it comes to his Dominate relationship with his lovely wife and his daughters. Though he loves them all to death, he will never let up on his families sexual and anal health to ensure the brightest future for his children that he can. When not attending to his family sexual and anal needs, he is a loving and caring man who can spoil the very children he just finished anally abusing.
Vital Statistics: Tall, Lean Build, Read Hair, Hazel eye color. Due to his up keep of exercise and eating right, although he is in his forties, Julian still looks like he is in his 30's.

History: Ever since he came of age he was fascinated with the anal training of the worlds women, which lead him to became heavily dominate with his own sisters and also lead him to a career in anal medicine. Always wanting to push the boundaries of the human body and also wanting to provide care to the same women. Early in his college career he meet the love of his life and after only a few years of dating they were married in a massive family funded wedding. When he was finished with his bachelors degree, he was quickly accepted into medical school and once out he quickly decided to specialize as a Proctologist due to his love of anal training. All during this time, he began to grow a family of his own and through the years he became hugely successful in his medical field, designing and researching better ways to increase the elasticity and endurance of the human anus. Once he was an accomplished doctor he set up his own private practice in the city that his family now lives in and has become a huge success. His private practice specializes in Womens Proctology. This affords him ample time to spend with his family, much to both their pleasure and discomfort.

Ons: Domination, BDSM, Anal, etc.

Off's: Pee, Feces, Gore, etc.

Character Sheet
[float=left][img height=300] (Picture Here) [/img][/float][b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Family Relation:[/b]
[b]Occupation:[/b]

[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Vital Statistics:[/b]

[b]History:[/b]

[b]Ons:[/b]

[b]Off's:[/b]

*This story adopted from lordodie's story series of the same title on Literotica.com*
Click here for story link

Clio

I'll be making an eldest daughter tonight or tomorrow. Vos said to reserve my spot, so I'll get my sheet up soon. She'll be 24.
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

himawari

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Himawari’s Fields of Ideas

minerva7790

If eldest and middle daughters are taken, I guess I'll take the youngest daughter? Will work on a character sheet soon.
'But I will wear my heart upon my sleeve
For daws to peck at: I am not what I am.'

Ons and Offs ~ Absences and Apologies

Vostroya

I'm sure we can make it so there are more than three daughters if you wanted to make an older daughter

Desirous

I am about to leave right now but bookmarking this and would love playing the role of the youngest son.

Clio

Just got home from vacation, so I'll get a bio up tomorrow.

himawari

Name: Grace Stryker (Gracie)
Family Relation: Middle Daughter

Personality: Gracie is a sweet girl who is willing to help in any way. She is also a charming and talent girl. Being the middle child, she had lesser attention than her other sisters. The youngest will always get more training from her father and the eldest of course is daddy's little girl. Thus, she is very independent and very quiet. Her main goal is to please her father and brothers whenever they needed her help. She is studious and a straight 'A' student. She knew how to balance her priorities. 

Vital Statistics: Co-cheerleader of the football team. She has a slender athletic body. Her curves are shown in the right places. Her ass is firm and round which attracts more attention whenever she is in school. Her entire body is perfectly toned as practices are sometimes held outside of the school's gym, she has a healthy tan on her smooth skin. Long highlighted brown hair and C-Cups breasts. She has inherited most of her mother's genes in all the right places. The only things which resembles her father are her eyes. She share the same hazel eyes as her father.

History:  Grace was considered the youngest in the family until her younger siblings came along. She never became the center of attention any more. Ever since then, she was on her own. She has an alright relationships with her siblings but whenever she wants the attention, she would go to her brothers. They would shower her with all the attention she needed. She did not mind if her father was busy training her younger sister or her mother was placing her elder sister though discipline tests, she would get the attention she needed from her brothers even though she will always be craving for her father's attention.

On's Off's: As in own's on and offs...

rahatngt

Think I might be interested in this with few of my new partner being her and my love for most things anal and taboo family plays :). Any young male role open to play?

Vostroya

Quote from: rahatngt on January 09, 2014, 11:48:26 PM
Think I might be interested in this with few of my new partner being her and my love for most things anal and taboo family plays :). Any young male role open to play?

Yes we do!

himawari

Quote from: rahatngt on January 09, 2014, 11:48:26 PM

we need brothers.

Vostroya

Quote from: rahatngt on January 10, 2014, 12:25:00 AM
How does a 18y old brother sounds?

Desirous called dibs on the youngest brother but you could be 19 or 20 middle son if you wanted.

rahatngt

Desirous

I shall be posting my CS later tonight or early tomorrow morning  :D

Clio

Name: Anna Stryker
Family Relation: Eldest Daughter

Personality: Anna is always learning. She is a bit of a nerd, and very much a bookworm. She is constantly trying to gain as much knowledge as possible, and that includes sexually. She can be a tad awkward, but is very kind and generous...and protective. She will take a bullet for her loved ones, and is very close to her family. Smart and stubborn, she can be difficult at times for her father during training, but she does want to please him. She can be sarcastic, which can often get her in trouble. As her father aims to make her the perfect slut, her mother tries to make her the perfect woman. Neither is easy, but she does try. She can be quite forgetful and impulsive, but she means well. All in all, though, she works hard to be Daddy's perfect little angel. She is a true Daddy's girl, and spends as much time with him as possible. As his oldest daughter, she was the first of his children to receive anal training, and is still the first one to get any experimental treatments.

Vital Statistics: Anna takes after her father in coloring, as she has long and curly red hair and pale skin. However, her eyes are bright blue like her mother. She is 5'5", and quite curvy. Full D-cup breasts and round hips give her an hourglass figure that she is often self-conscious of around her more slender sisters and mother. However, the men seem to like it just fine...and her bone structure is quite petite. She often wears rather modest and feminine clothes, but she can also dress like Daddy's little slut when he wants. Her face is almost doll-like, and she looks more fragile and innocent than she really is.

History:  As the first girl, she was obviously expected to be the first in training. She grew up as the apple of her father's eye, and she was a daddy's girl her whole life. When she turned 18, she received her first butt plug, and her father helped her put it in. She had also been a virgin, and a few months later, she lost her virginity to her father. Ever since, she has dedicated her home life to him, and he has trained her lovingly. She is able to please men quite well, although she still has much to learn.

She went off to college after high school and majored in psychology. She is currently working on her master's degree, but living at home to be trained as much as possible.

On's Off's: I'm open to most things, but F/F doesn't turn me on as much as M/F and M/M/F. I'll still definitely write girl on girl scenes, but they're not my first choice. Offs include scat, snakes, underage characters (under 18), etc...
I love anal, multiple men, multiple penetration, bondage, pain, non-con, hurt/comfort, sleeping in a man's arms, and lots more. Just ask. :)

Datawych

Ohhh, I'm so glad that this setting is getting another go. I found the old version too late, and it had already died.

It looks like there are already 3 daughters, so I'm not sure where I would fit into things, exactly...

I'd like to play a character 18-24, willing to play a female or a futa, if they fit anywhere into things.

Clio

Quote from: Blinkin on January 12, 2014, 11:55:04 AM
There is probably room for another daughter. If Laura popped out a kid every year or so, there's space for as many as 7 or 8 kids if there's a set of twins... My God Julian's fertile... girls are getting on birth control as soon as they hit puberty! lol

He wouldn't have sexual contact with them until they were well past puberty. Hence the fact that Anna's first time wasn't until after her 18th birthday.

We really need guys now, or it's in danger of being very unbalanced. But I'm sure we can accommodate everyone. :)

Vostroya

Quote from: Datawych on January 12, 2014, 06:34:13 AM
Ohhh, I'm so glad that this setting is getting another go. I found the old version too late, and it had already died.

It looks like there are already 3 daughters, so I'm not sure where I would fit into things, exactly...

I'd like to play a character 18-24, willing to play a female or a futa, if they fit anywhere into things.

Oh we can make room for ya!

Desirous

Name: Hank Styker
Family Relation: Youngest brother

Personality: Hank is the youngest of the Stryker family and since his childhood he was this quiet well mannered boy who dearly loved his family. His family means everything to him and the close bond between all of them only ensured that there was no shortage of being loved and pampered by everyone in the family. Hank has developed to be this really curious person now in his teens who believes that life is all about exploring the unknown and since his puberty looking forward to attaining the age of majority so he could be a part of his family`s legacy wanting to learn everything to be a Stryker man having idolized his father since his childhood. He is very attached to his sisters, specially his oldest sister Anna who he thinks is the most beautiful creature in this whole world and likes to spend as much time around her when the opportunity arises
Vital Statistics: Hank has a lean athletic build being part of the sports team in his school team and after finishing his school now in his college he has become a member of the swim team which only helps him in keeping in his best shape. He inherited his looks from his father with his red curly hair and his face cut similar to him, his sparkling eyes and that charming personality of his have attracted many female attention throughout school and now in college but he`s never been in a relationship with anyone till yet.

History: Hank is the youngest of the Stryker family who loves his family to death willing to do just about anything in order to bring them happiness. His father is a big success story in the field of medicine which meant they were provided with all the  necessities and luxuries of life. When Hank reached his teenage he did get to know about the specialization of his father`s field and being a member of the family living in the same house the secret of his family was known to him with his parents and older siblings all part of this, waited patiently to turn 18 before he could actively be a part of all this. Despite the fact that he`s been popular amongst the female friends of his, he is still a virgin wanting his first time to be special and the fact that he is so attached to his family, he knows that no one from outside but from his own family would be responsible to help him lose his virginity.   

Ons: Havnig brought up in this house with so many beautiful women Hank finds himself being attracted to the curves wanting to explore every little spot of their bodies. He is very open minded and looking to explore his own boundaries wanting to know what would interest him.

Off's: Scat, anything leading to permanent body damage, mutilation etc.

Clio

Desirous

Desirous

Quote from: Blinkin on January 12, 2014, 06:51:03 PM
Just remember, just because they are over 18, doesn't mean that they can bring boys/girls into the house and have sex with them without a parent's permission... there's more than enough in the house to play with. ;)

Yes Mother!  :P

himawari

just wondering, what's the difference between university and collage. they are different right?

((sorry from where i come from. collage is considered junior collage. 2 years crash course in preparation for university.))