U R Banned!

Started by stormkitten, April 17, 2009, 12:06:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowsteel

whoops, typo

Banned for having an avatar
Sworn to the Oath of Drake

Shadowsteel's theory on the transitive property of handcuffs - through association, especially by physical contact such as hug-piles - legitimate reason is given if you have reasonable reason to apply handcuffs to one particpant, you have reason (excuse) to apply handcuffs to all of them.

OOC's Beware! Because really, when is it not
an acceptable time for handcuffs?

Mistress Sorcha

banned for not being accepted yet!
I've taken the Oath of The Drake.
Sorcha is currently not accepting any new RPs at this time.

Shadowsteel

is banned for taunting my accepted status

Shadowsteel's theory on the transitive property of handcuffs - through association, especially by physical contact such as hug-piles - legitimate reason is given if you have reasonable reason to apply handcuffs to one particpant, you have reason (excuse) to apply handcuffs to all of them.

Selene

banned for issuing enough bans to cover 4 pages while I was gone!

Shadowsteel

Is banned for not having been here to help me.

c'mere

spanks

Selene

-blushes-

is banned for forgetting I have to sleep and work

Mistress Sorcha

is banned for needing to sleep and work.

Selene

is banned for not working full stop...sleeping is okay...I guess

Mistress Sorcha

is banned for being hypocritical.

Shadowsteel

is banned for being here instead of working.
You too, Selene. spanks

the taken

You are banned. No reason. I'm just bored out of my skull and felt like inconveniencing someone.

Selene

Everyone here is banned for adopting me as their spank toy.

Shadowsteel

banned for trying to stop me spanking you.
spanks harder

Selene

OW!

eh, I like it  >:)
you're banned for being too good at spanking

Shadowsteel

Banned for faking not liking it

Keeps spanking that hard >:)

Selene

-giggles-

banned for copying my evil face >:)

Shadowsteel

banned for tic tac toe of evil faces

repositions selene on my lap.

Selene

-settles down-

hmmm...banned for not giving me a good reason to ban you

Shadowsteel

banned for confusing me ???

spanks more

Selene

banned for spanking me so much I can't sit down! sooo tender!

Shadowsteel

which is part of why you're over my lap >:)
and for easy reach to continue

Banned for thinking she needs to sit down

Selene

okay, new approach

banned for making blood rush to my head and making me look all red. It does not go with my fishnets!

Shadowsteel

Nothing else goes well with fishnets.  ::) :P

Imma big guy, plenty o' lap space.

Unless you want to go and sit on my lap... :P

banned for trying to get out of this with sexiness

Selene

you are banned for not falling for my sexiness

Shadowsteel

Oh, I fell for it. So much so I'm thinking I should maybe spank you more now... >:)

Banned for thinking I didnt fall for her sexiness