News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Last Poster Wins

Started by Tigataga, January 16, 2014, 02:02:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vill

He's a pretty decent priest. At least he does skimp out on the wine.

--Harlem Globe Trotter's the win away from CrypticSayings like a basketball--

Cryptic

::football tackles Vill, grabs the win for a TOUCH DOWN!!::
What Makes A Cryp-Tic (O/Os)
"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
Cryptic's Little Shop Of Mysteries (Requests)NOT CURRENTLY LOOKING
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

Bedroom Lazarus

Shewolf put up the regular picture and said I should use it as my avatar, I told her if she cold photoshop a collar on there I'd do it..and thus it happened.

Now then, with a little creative photoshop of my own, I will move your win, into my hands.  Convenient.
Passion is something no man can resist eternally.
Temptation will burn through a soul, devour its purity and intoxicate all those who are in its path.
Fret not oh lost little lamb, for you shall be led by the wolf with a cross to the green pastures promised you all the same. 
Open to ideas and messages

The Sins that Beckon Me

Divine Tenacity

-taps the priest on his shoulder-

You were saying?
Group Games: 0 (pending) | Solo Games: 2  | Post(s) Owed: 2

Check out my Request Thread!

Cryptic

::tickles Midori, and grabs the win while she's squirming::

Exactly
"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

Vill

--Produces a yellow penalty flag then tosses it in the air--

Personal foul: Defense, number 39. 1st down.

--Grabs the win and activates his rocket boots to fly away--

Divine Tenacity

-shoots Vill down with awesome sniper skills-

Not. Today.

Cryptic

::Catches the win as Vill falls to secret it away in her lab.::

Nice shooting Midori thanks!
A/A's

Vill

--Falls back to Earth in a fiery explosion that emits a mini-mushroom cloud. The dust settles to reveal Vill walking slowly towards his assailants. Half of his face is peeled back to expose a metallic skull. Beams of highly-intensified light arches out from his eyes in blue beams that melt anything they touch.--

Annihilation is imminent, transgressors!

--Grabs the win with his awesome robot hands--

Cryptic

::pulls out the superbly wonderful electromagnet and switches it on to immobilize Vill and takes the win back.:: Ahh I love science!
A/A's

Vill

--Launches his silicon based grappling web and traps Cryptic and his win before pulling her back to where he is immobilized--

Where's your science now!?

Cryptic

Ah heck, where did I put those blasted nanobots? ::shrugs and simply finds some acid to eat away at the silicon before escaping with the win again::
A/A's

Vill

--Detonates his auxiliary power supply to create a temporal rift. He disappears then reappears directly in Cryptic's path before tripping her to steal the win--

I'm from the future, and I've come to take your win. 

impishcharm

Walks in wearing a win magnet.  ;D

Giggity.

You know you hypnotize me, always

Vill

--Shakes his fist!--

All these magnets!

--Counter-magnets his nemesis' magnet--

Cryptic

::Grabs the win while floating in the polar stream of the magnets:: Boo ya!
A/A's

Divine Tenacity

-waves the pesky magnets out of her face before snatching the win away from Cryptic-

Mines.

impishcharm

Uses her awesome telekinetic powers to capture the win.

Cryptic

::Tosses holy water onto the Imp before snatching the win away again:: Mine I told you!
A/A's

Vill

--The win shakes and rattles before popping out of CrypticSaying's hands. It then hits the floor and transforms into Vill!--

Transmogrification!!!!

--Runs away with his essence of win--

impishcharm

Uses a spell to dissolve Vill the win only to have it appear as solid as ever in her hands.

Vill

You just like holding me.

--Ninja vanishes in his winning form--

Divine Tenacity

-Ninja poofs and trips Vill, tossing him over her shoulder-

Cryptic

::Tackles Midori, hog ties her to steal Vill, preforms an exorcism on Vill to expel the demonic win only to eat it:: Mine I told you!
A/A's

impishcharm

Uses the power of impishism to steal the win in the most bloody way possible.  ;D