News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Shadowrun Returns Kickstarter.

Started by Callie Del Noire, April 13, 2012, 10:02:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Brady

All I have to say is:  They brought back Jake Armitage, that's AWESOME.
My O&Os Peruse at your doom.

So I make a A&A thread but do I put it here?  No.  Of course not.

Also, I now come with Kung-Fu Blog action.  Here:  Where I talk about comics and all sorts of gaming

TentacleFan

I saw the footage and was very happy to see how it's progressing. I can't wait to get to dig into the game, and all my kickstarter goodies I put in for.
I'm going to take my time. I have all the time in the world. To make you mine. It is written in the stars above.

Something's wrong when you regret, things that haven't happened yet. - The Submarines - 1940

See my O's/O's / Open Roleplays Requests / List of Current RPs / A&A's / Image Thread
Puerto de Oro: World of Interracial Fantasy
A&A's Updated : 02/10/2014

Cold Heritage

Pre-ordered this after I watched the footage. Didn't really want the dog tags, but I wanted the DLC.
Thank you, fellow Elliquiyan, and have a wonderful day.

Chris Brady

I need to wait a couple of months, but I'll preorder it too.  Just because the developers sounded like they were having FUN.  We don't get that anymore in these types of presentations.  It's all so businesslike.  But these guys were just plain hyped about playing their game, as they were making it.  Vigil studios was the other company that was the same way.

Also, I now come with Kung-Fu Blog action.  Here:  Where I talk about comics and all sorts of gaming

AllieCat

you won't have long to preorder, they're looking at "early summer" or May/June for a release date

Chris Brady

Well, I hope to have something available by the end of April.  Honestly, though, it may not happen.

Cold Heritage

Thank you, fellow Elliquiyan, and have a wonderful day.

Top Cat

Quote from: Cold Heritage on March 18, 2013, 01:49:00 AM
I hope they get on Steam.
That's a pretty safe bet - IIRC, one of their targeted distribution platforms was Steam, and I think that Kickstarter benefits will be through Steam.
O/O / Story Seeds
Current posting speed: Slow to moderate. Most threads should get a response within 24 hours, with occasional dips as RL makes demands.
If I am more than a week behind on a story post, please feel free to PM me about it.
I am present in Elliquiy's Discord channel. If you want to chat about a story idea, feel free to DM me there.