PnP gets back to her roots

Started by PostNukePrincess, December 29, 2013, 06:38:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PostNukePrincess

Hello welcome to my decrepit, ramshackle slice of paradise, it's not much but it's home . I've been a member of E for over a year now so decided to clean my thread up a bit. Clear out the waste and bring in some new ideas. First of all i thought why not give the people what they want and tell them a bit about the princess. I'm just your average role play enthusiasts, I love long and detailed scenes , as well as polite parteners that share my love for the game. I absolutely love to build a world full of deep characters. So let's peel back the tattered curtain and get to the twisted show..

So if your interested then please PM me. I am not one of those types that will jump on your case about grammars but i do ask that my partners put in as much effort as my self. One thing that i must point out is that I will only roleplay in the third person i absolutely hate writing from the first person.

1. i am looking for a semi literate person, someone who is able to describe things in a above average way and is willing to write a at least 3 dense paragraphs.

2. I like for a story to progress slower but with i higher attention to detail

3. please don't message me unless you are serious about the scene.

4.If your interested in a genre i mention like sci fi or post apocalyptic but don't really like one of the scenes that i have provided, please feel free to pm me but have some kind of idea in mind before so.

5.I am very vocal about the roles witch means I will always want to discuss it in great detail beforehand. So if you message me be ready for a barrage of questions, I like to flesh out a lot of stuff before we start. Also I prefer to share niceties with a partner like randomly asking about your day or saying good night if its getting late. So if your just looking to get into a quick easy scene you came to the wrong place my friend.

Post Apocalyptic
It has been nearly 2 decades since the world has been destroyed by by nuclear war that the survivors have named "The Great War." Cities where destroyed and most of the country has been reduced to desert style wastelands, unihabitable by most. With the break down of the government society has been left to govern themselves. Make shift settlements have sprung up all over the nation, many acting as a refuse of the innocent. But there are a few that serve as a safe haven for the scum and lowlifes of the wastelands, offering everything from booze and drugs to blades and guns. While most people are just trying to survive, there are those that make their living preying on the innocent. Slavers, marauders, and raiders all call the wastelands home and they are very protective of their turf. The gangs fight among each other all battling for power over territories. But even the dangers of the wastelands cannot deter mercenaries and bounty hunters from trying to make a name for themselves. Some collect high value kills for good and some work for gangleaders trying to rid the wastelands of any competition or expand their territory.

If my name doesn't demonstrate my love for this genre then let me take this time to say it. I love everything post apocalyptic so i am willing to do it a a few different ways.

The Siren Sisters
There are many known gangs and mercenary groups that plague the wasteland but there is one that stands out amongst the rest. "The Siren Sisters" where we'll known for having beauty in the same volume as their brutality. the small specialized, all female pack of mercenaries traveled the wastelands performing jobs for the locals in exchange for caps, but they are not do gooders by any means. Using a combination of savage blitzkrieg style attacks and their manipulative sexuality they would revile in destroying horny gangs of raiders or robbing the less fortunate poorer folk. They lived by a take no prisioner, girl power code and loved to carve bloody paths throughout the wastes. Poe was a teen working in a makeshift settlement, she lived with her father, a local mechanic that taught his daughter everything that he knew. The young teen took to the trade quickly and could fix damn near anything, but she longed for a life of adventure, excitement, and danger. When a band of raiders managed to breach the town's defences, her father was killed in the struggle. But Poe would get exactly what she always dreamed, The Sirens came through town and took the job to hunt down the raiders. Needing a mechanic to keep their highly modified school bus running, they took Poe with them and decided to train her to be a sister. Little did Poe know that the newest member was the bitch of the pack, her older sisters took out their stress by making her the center of their degrading lesbian orgies.

I'm thinking about 6 older sister each with their own specialties and back stories my character would be Poe and you would play the groups leader, and the other characters would be neutral, played and developed by both of us. This story will be completely all lesbian smut driven by a plot filled with bloddy missions where the sisters destroy male rivals. They use their good looks to their advantage and often target horny powerful wasters. This will be my first lesbian game and I'm thinking lots of strap ons, double sided dildos and toys, along with my usual ons and offs. I don't care about the gender of my partner just someone that is willing have fun building a dark world with me.

CRAVING

Post Aocalyptic Princess
A girl is raised by her father, the leader of a gang of a brutal raidersknown through out the wasteland known simply as The Plague. There are savages, who makes their living off of the blood of the Innocent, wiping out anyone who stands in the way of there selfish needs. The girl is spoiled by the gang who fears her father and domineering nature. The gang is wiped out by a group of regulators, but the girl escapes. After a few days out in the wasteland she comes across a lone bounty hunter. Hungry and dehydrated he decides to help her, even though he is a loner. Being much older and blood thirsty he reminds her of the father that she lost. He feels a strange connection to her, letting her tag along with him. Eventually he sees how useful she is and eventually she becomes his partner. They travel the wastes going on bloody adventures and exploring each others bodies in rough sex.

This isn't like my other scenes, I'm not playing a innocent naive character. This isn't a non con scene or master slave deal, this is more of a partnership, i want my character to be kinda bad ass. This doesn't mean that it isn't a dom/sub scene and have all the kinky things that go along with all of that. I want both characters to be crazy. The male character is more of the collected calculating sociopath type, with a dark tempered side. The female character is more of the psycho kind, i love the idea of laughing as she mows down a group of guards with a machine gun or smiling as blood sprays across her face.

The Hounds of Hell

A girl travels across the country with her family and a group of other friendly survivors heading north to the sanctuary of Canada's remaining forrests. In order to continue their journey they must pass through a ten mile section of a hundred mile stretch of road known as Highway 666. Named for the brutal gang that has laid claim to the highway. The Hounds Of Hell are the last remnants of a nationwide motorcycle gang that terrorized the country before the Great War. With almost all of its chapters and members wiped out during the war all the remains of the original MC is a group of six men. Their leader was a charter president but seized control and began to rebuild after the bombs dropped. Made up of mostly prospects the gang has turned a old truckstop into its club house and spend their time ransacking unsuspecting caravans and travelers that are forced to travel down the highway to head east. The story would basically be them capturing this girl and using her to fulfill their twisted sexual perversions. This is a group scene in witch the six head members of the gang keep this girl for there own amusement. Maybe using drugs and violence to turn her into a sex slave for them. The dynamic of how this would work is is a i would play the girl and my partner would play the gang leader. The two of us will share the rest of the share the other five members of the gang.

Other stuff:

Transportation: I like the idea of a badass vehicle maybe something like a Van a or a Semi truck with a sleeper. Anything would be extremely modified that the two can call home. Heavily armored, with both offensive and defensive capabilities it could even have a name and a reputation to match.

Universe: Though i am a fan of both zombies and fallout i would much rather keep it more realistic. I'm talking no radiant mutants or crazy creatures. I think that the savage and brutal nature of mankind offers enough of both a challenge and a object of fear. 

I am planning on adding more as the come to me.

REOPENED WITH NEW IDEAS

Sci-Fi

Sci-fi is a genre that I have always loved and as I get more into E, I am beginning to come up with so much more ideas within the genre. so here are a few ideas.

Space Pirates
I am looking for a Micky and Mallory/Bonny and Clyde type roleplay. I would play a teenage daughter of a interplanetary diplomat. She is full of angst and anger for her father for dragging her all over the galaxy. She has always longed for a life of adventure but her father has always kept her at arms reach. She spent her teenage years locked away from the world by the confines of starships and high class motels. Until one fateful day when the diplomatic vessel is attacked by deep space marauders or pirates. The girl is found by the pirates and brought to their leader where she becomes his plaything. But he is awed by her beauty and can see her potential for evil. After awhile she gives into her darker side and becomes his submissive pirate queen. They loot and pillage together and go on grand bloody adventures, all the while having intense, kinky, Rough, sex.

For my character it will be the evolution of a teen giving into her evil baser nature. The transformation of a angst teen to a brutal pirate queen.

Pirate leader: I will leave that up to my partner but some aspect i want is for him to be a brutal tyrannical dictator. He can be alien if you want but he must be at least humanoid in nature. He must have a human like genitalia and no crazy tentacles or other crazy things like that. I want him to be a totally psychopath and pretty much his queen is the only thing that keeps him in touch with reality. or something like that ha ha.

The Crew: Should be made up of a very diverse group. Different Races and species pretty much the scum of the Galaxy.

Bounty Hunter

I have been watching the clone wars series lately and have become obsessed with the bounty hunter Cad Bain. So i am trying to develop that into a scene. The thing is that i don't want this to be a star wars fan fiction, but something in a similar style of universe. I was thinking something a lot like star wars but without the Jedi and Sith, also I'm not sure if the big war would even factor into the story. But i am using the Cad Bain character as the structure for the male character in this story. So maybe this: The daughter of a Senter is captured and taken hostage by a bad ass bounty hunter and when her father can't produce the credits asked the bounty hunter and his crew tell them they are going to kill her. The father is crushed and thinks his daughter is dead, but instead the Hunter decides to use her for his own pleasure. He tells her that the Senter refused to pay the ransom and the daughter grows to resent him. The two become lovers non con at first but eventually she falls into her role as a sub and her trains her to help him on his missions. The option of her being used by his crew is on the table as well as some other crazy space beasts if my writing partner so chooses. But i want him to have all the cool gadgets that the bounty hunters on star wars have, things like jet boots, grappling hooks and flamethrowers built into their wrist gauntlets, net guns, tracking beacons, all the amenities of a gritty awesome scifi villain.

If you want a less non con type scene and her to be more of a badass character from the start then we can do something like this. Her and the father have been at each others throats for years. She is hard to control as the angst builds up inside her, sneaking out to party and other things of that nature. When she is captured the Senter sees this as a opportunity to get rid of his step daughter and flat out refuses to pay the ransom. She received training in shooting and hand to hand combat growing up, so when the bounty hunter goes to kill her she convinces him that she will be a valuable asset to him both in the field and the bed room. But these are things for me and potential partners to discuss.

Other Stuff: As for the guns i have always loved scifi movies where they still use ballistics. Like chronicles of Riddick, starship troopers, lockout, and more , so sorry guys no lasers or blasters, except maybe for ship to ship battles. [/s]

CLOSED FOR NOW

Blazed and Confused
I have always wanted to try my hand at playing a transgendered teenage boy. It's just something that i have never been able to find in my old circle of roleplayers. But since i joined this community i have found that people here are not only more open minded, but more accepting of others sexual fantasies.

I have always wanted to play a role where I'm a confused teenage boy that has been unhappy with his life for awhile and finds comfort when he discovers that he is actually a woman trapped in a mans body.. With 4 older sisters and a father that abandoned them' he has always searched for meaning to his life. Growing up as social outcasts him and his 3 friends have been through a lot. In junior high they where labeled nerds but they lacked the intelligence that provides a future. So they turned to drugs, finding comfort in the only refuge that is available. The group lacks social skills and maturity, so any hope of female interactions have long been abandoned. Some how he loses a bet and is forced to dress as a girl for a weekend at his friend's house, while the parents are out of town. My character asks his older sister, a student in beauty school, for help with wardrobe and make up. Her skill and his feminine features combine to make him a beautiful girl. Once he arrives at the house his horny, sex craved, virgin friends have some fun with "her." 

If your still reading i assume that you are interested. So i will give some options this can eather be a group scene or one of the friends can be more attracted than the others. This scene can be a one off or it can also be a on going story where my character (the TG) is seen as a boy by everyone while he is in his regular clothes and then treated as another person when he is dressed as a girl he is treated as such. Some other notes is that i don't wanna have my " penis" played with by my sexual partners. I want to be treated like a female when the clothes are on. /

The Ditzy Sorceress
CRAVING

Sonya Lightbringer was a gifted sorceress despite her young age, but what she had in power she lacked in experience. After all no amount of books could teach the brutal realities of a dark and twisted world. She was born in a small village and without parents was trained by her aunt Silvia. She took to the arcane arts quickly, but she hungered for power and that hunger would one day prove problomatic. In order to double her strength she ventured to the twisted old tower of a nameless warlock to seek an amulet. But when the warlock caught her he banished her to Stalengaurd, a massive ancient labyrinthine. Stalenguard was used as a prison to house the world's evils, the most brutal of murderers and rapist as well as the most vicious and vile of monsters. The many races flocked together into tribes and their battles over territory would shake the walls. Bands of bandits lurked in the shadows and mysterious beasts hid in the deep underground lakes. Sonya found herself in the middle of all of this and she would have to use what ever means where necassary to escape the labyrinths clutches.

The Tribe of Men

Mankind has always fought brutally against the forces of evil but then again mankind can be considered the most evil of all. In Stalenguard the tribe of men is by far the largest, lead by a tyrannical barbarian named Victor Develin. Before Victor came along humans where week and considered mostly as prey for the beasts. But he organized them into a army and helped them stake their claim in the labyrinthine. He taught them to forge steel swords and how to tame the wild Hellcats to ride into battle.

The Orcen Horde 

Orcs are savage creatures, that love nothing more than to battle and  are plagued by an insatiable lust. Their large bodies make them both formitable foes and brutal lovers, except they would never claim to be a lover. Their forces are small in numbers and usually stick to packs of ten or twenty. Though they rarely fight amongst each other and always come together in times of war. Their weapon of choice, the battle ax, for its destructive power.

The Minotaurs

The giant creatures are by far the smallest of Stalengaurds clans but what they lack in numbers they surely make up for in size. The ground trembles when they step and their enemies shiver in fear. Not much is known about them except that their furosity knows no bounds and no one has ever ventured into their territory and lived to speak of it.

The Swarm of Goblins

Once slaves to the orks they have taken up arms and broken free the the tyrannical rein, though they still pleage an alegance to the orken horde. Each one standing no more than a meter tall they could be easily considered the Minotars polar oppasite. Swarming enemies with sheir numbers. They are also known as the suppliers of all of stalengaurds wines, ales, and psychotropic drugs, so they're usually left alone by all the clans of the labrynth.

The Order of the Dark Elves

Dark Elves are mysterious creatures, they where wood elves that where corrupted by a dark god. Given power their skin was turned a dark color and their eyes stained red. They are gifted alchemists and swear no allegiance to any other clan. Some are rumored to take the forms of beast men but really little is known about them.

The Shamen and Wizards.

Not a clan but they're certainly worth mentioning. Over the years many powerful wizards, warlocks, and shamen have been captured and locked away in Stalengaurd. They pick no sides and participate in no wars. Mostly they have just found a place to call hone and sit in solitude studying their arcane arts. They are wise as they are old and have much wisdom to share. For a price.

Modern
The Corruption of Candice Garret

Candice Garrett was a quiet, well mannered, goody toe shoes, raised by her strict Christian parants and home schooled her whole life. The sixteen year old lived in a bubble cast by her overly protective mother and father, never knowing of the harsh ealities of life. Candice was content with her simple life haveing only a few friends from her youth group and never having a boyfriend. Until one day her life was tragically changed when parents where killed in a bus crash along with many other church goers. The girl was crushed and to make things worse she had to move in with her only living relative, her aunt. Sandy was what her parents described as a heathen, she was a drunk, a drug user, and a tramp, acting like she was twenty even though she was double that. But Candice didn't care anymore her faith was shaken, if God existed then how could he take a bus full of his most faithful followers. So she packed her bags and headed to the trailer park to live with her aunt Sandy. She lived there for a month quietly reading her books, naive to the filth that stretched beyond her small closet sized room. Until one day she met a man, she thought she could help him. Darren Feltch was vile and discusting, he never learned how to coexist with people, only how to manipulate them. The fortie six year olds only real ties to the outside world where his drug dealer, liquor store clerk, poker buddies and his disability check. But when he met Candice, Darren quickly began to manipulate the young girl. His mind told him to teach the innocent, young girl to be a total slut.
The Escape
Life was innocent and easy for Sarah Charding, as long as she kept her grades up and dressed in the lastest fashions. Late one night she went to meet her father at his mechanic shop. But what she found was very strange, her father was no where to be found. As she walked into the unusually quiet shop she was quickly overcome by three men. Sarah quickly recognized the trio, they where the infamous "Bloodstain Brothers.". The trio was only part of five convicts that escaped from a maximum securety prison. In their attempt to seek freedom they decided to take the girl as a hostage to fulfill their long waited needs.

Will she constantly try to escape only to be punished severely or develop Stockholm syndrome and fight with her captures till the end. Let's decide.
Road America
Billy and Rob where brothers even though they shared no genetic connection what so ever. The duo grew up together and became closer than any sibling ever had. Though neither one of them had any ties to a specific company they spent their whole lives saving for their big rig and struck out to spend their life on the roads of America. No one understood their connection and no one needed to know about their love for booze , drugs, and hookers. The two had equally tragic home lives but none of that mattered as long ad they had money in the wallet and a load on the trailer. Their home  became the sleeper and the road became life. The two of them quickly lost touch with any connection to the real world and as long as they passed inspection life was good. One day while traveling down a long straight away in the long Mojave desert they stumbled across Zoe Swahn. A sixteen year-old hitchhiker with a troubled past that she eager to escape from. The teen was young and beautiful, but lacked the knowledge to make it on her own. Zoe clicked with the brothers right away, having shared one thing, a longing for the adventure and excitement.

The two will use the girl to gain their money drugs and kicks. So what adventures will they partake together...
NEW
More to come

And one last thing please only contact me if your serious, a lot of people have been getting me excited and then ditching out lol

Yeah that's what they all say "FUCK YOU" well it ain't gonna save you. It don't scare me none and it don't suddenly make you a FUCKIN' HERO.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=195053.0 <On and Offs
https://www.f-list.net/c/postnukeprincess <my F-list

PostNukePrincess

I revamped some stuff and changed some other stuff. added some pictures
Yeah that's what they all say "FUCK YOU" well it ain't gonna save you. It don't scare me none and it don't suddenly make you a FUCKIN' HERO.

PostNukePrincess

PostNukePrincess

Just added some new stories and junk

PostNukePrincess

Added some inspirational pics for The Siren Sisters plot to give people an idea of characters

PostNukePrincess

PostNukePrincess

Tweeked some ideas still very much craving siren sister game

PostNukePrincess

PostNukePrincess

PostNukePrincess