News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Eberron?

Started by ElayneTrakand, November 18, 2019, 03:04:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ElayneTrakand

Hello all,
With Eberron being released tomorrow. Anyone want to run a campaign there?
A&A's

"When at 15, my girlfriends started dropping out of their beloved sports teams, because they didn't want to appear muscle-y, when at 18, my male friends were unable to express their feelings, I decided that I was a feminist." - Emma Watson

Muse

Eberron really feels more like a 3.5 game to me--just like dark sun feels 2nd edition. 

But if someone would run it i'd honestly like to give it a fair shot. 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Dakkon

I’m working on a Pathfinder 2 conversion. Probably won’t have races off the bat, but it will have Dragonmarks. Not sure about launch date, but fingers crossed soon!

Life in Color

I might be up for running one after this semester is over and I get my hot, little paws on the book for it.

(Book should be coming in the mail today!)

Dakkon

Quote from: Life in Color on November 19, 2019, 10:37:45 AM
I might be up for running one after this semester is over and I get my hot, little paws on the book for it.

(Book should be coming in the mail today!)

Nice! I’m hoping to grab mine tomorrow from my FLGS.

Azuresun

I'd be interested in playing, and I might be able to run something--but only if I can be certain I won't overcommit myself. I'll have a look through the book and then decide what I want to do.  :-)

ShadowFox89

I'd be interested in playing Eberron, it was one of my favorite 3.5 settings.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on November 24, 2019, 07:43:29 AM
I'd be interested in playing Eberron, it was one of my favorite 3.5 settings.

I agree on that statement and I voice interest as well.

Dakkon

Oooo, Keith's latest Q&A included a bit about Changeling romance, if anyone is interested.

Zaer Darkwail

Very interesting article indeed :)

Sinestra

Playing an artificer is a top RPing priority for me at the moment sooo, yes. All the interest. :)
"I don't mind that most fictional women look like they have F cups at minimum. I do, however, mind that their brains aren't nearly as... 'developed'."

Dakkon

I think I have an idea for a 5e campaign, but I want to wait until Exploring Eberron comes out before I start a recruitment thread, so we’re still gonna have to wait a bit (unless Keith shadowdrops it tomorrow or something).

And I do also want to play as well, so hopefully some else also gets inspired (but not Inspired XD).

Marie Reynolds

I would love to be involved in a Eberron game!

Jezabelle

I'd also be interested in an Eberron game.