Paranormal Investigation

Started by persephone325, August 19, 2012, 04:31:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CurvyKitten

Great minds think alike. :P OH maybe if persephone325 allows it we can make some sort of linked concept. hehe

persephone325

I never thought of that. I do like the idea. :) Yes. I'm giving it the OK to be used.
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

PoisonousKitty

I shall be posting however it will have to wait till monday sadly...

persephone325

I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

CurvyKitten

Awesome Brain storming now, I'll get my character idea up as soon as possible.

persephone325

Hello everyone! I wanted to let you know that even though there are only two threads up at the moment, we can start playing. I've already made a post in the cemetery because everyone seemed to be waiting for someone else to start.
I don't know.

Prince Truhan

I'll be making a post too, I think I'm going to the haunted house though

CurvyKitten

Name: Sara Bennet
Type of spiritualist:
Medium with a strong wiccan background
How long have they had their gift?:
Since she was 9, her mother protected her till she was killed.

What are some of their fears or weaknesses?:
That she will be to weak to fight against being fulling taken like her mother.
That she will hurt someone close to her due to being taken over.
She has several emotion issues, more so a commitment issue. Scared to get close to anyone because of her gift
She has fear a burning alive like her mother. 
And horrible insomnia

Ons/Offs:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Ons'
* Dirty Talking
* Giving Oral Sex
* Hair Pulling
* Licking
* Bondage
* Massaging
* Nonsexual Licking
* Oral receiving and giving
* Kissing
* touching
*spanking
*passion.
* Toys
*masturbation
She has only experiment with Dom/Sub lifestyle and no one has ever really gotten her to truly submit. But it does peak her interest, it may just take the right person to show her what that world can really hold.

Offs:
*mutilation
* bathroom play
* pain just to cause pain(though in this game even with it not being my thing I understand it will happen.)
*death
* vore
*permanent disfigurement.
Background

Sara was born out of wed lock, her mother a single mother. But she was never lacking for love, growing up in a close nit community. A spiritual community, a community witches as one would say. She grew up surrounded but people that believed in an older time. Her mother a natural Wiccan, believed in herbal remidies and listening to the world around her. She hoped a natural remedy shop in the small town they lived in. The family grew the herbs and made the concoctions at their home. They had everything from stomach aids, sexual aids, shampoo, to things that could hex or simply grew a mans hair.

So as Sara grew the older woman of the coven, saw something more in her. And knew that she would need protection, and the knowladge to fight what was to come. Her mother keeping up wards and spiritual barriers to protect her and her daughter. Her mother was a medium as well, not nearly as strong as Sara is now. But she she was still a conduit for the spirit world to work though. Sara could remember nights when someone would come and talk to her mother about  lost loved ones. Coming to them to say their last goodbyes, or ask questions. Sara just go used to it and learned form it. It was when she was 9 years old that she really came into her gift. For years it went smoothly, the protections holding, the things she learned held true. And Sara like her mother learned to manage being able to become one with spirits. It wasn't till she was 16 that her life changed forever.

On her sixteenth birthday Sara and her family got together, and in the huge back yard they held a gathering. Calling the coven in and officially welcoming Sara as they thought she was very much ready to join them. She was dedicated and strong, even for a medium she found herself stronger then most due to her upbringing. The night starting well, smiles and happiness was all around. But what they didn't know was that her mother had been taken earlier that night. The demonic spirit took hold of her mother and half way through the ceremony it made itself known.Going after her family and friends, Sara learned that night how ugly things could truly be.

The last act of her mother was to protect her, to fight for what control she had and jump into the bonfire. As if it were an old horror scene before her eyes, Sara watched her mother burn. The demon tried to get free tried to come after her. But the blessed fire sent him back from where he came from and saved her life.

The police chalked it up to some sick sacrificing ritual, and thought the girl lucky. Sara spent the next two years bouncing around homes. As none of them wanted her believes or way of life to stay with them long. Once she was outside the system Sara set forth to try and prove the existence of the paranormal. To prove that her mother and family weren't crazy, that they weren't killers, that there was something that went bump in the night. 

My character, hopefully she is ok and I'm not to late to get in on this?

persephone325

You are fine time wise. We only just really officially started. :) Feel free to jump on in. There's only two IC threads for now, but I'm hoping to get more up soon. If anyone has any suggestions, feel free to tell me!
I don't know.

Katra Alexion

Sorry for the silence, things have been rather hectic on my end but I still haven't forgotten this game.  I love your character curvy, if your still up for it I am all for a joint concept. Whether the two girls are related can also be a matter of debate or she can be related to one of her mother's coven members.

@ Persephone: How old at most are you willing to accept a demon/Vengeful/Angel spirit?

CurvyKitten

Sure I'm still up for it Hun, I can rewrite the BG easy to include a sister, friend or how ever you want to work it.

persephone325

Quote from: Katra Alexion on August 31, 2012, 05:01:38 AM
@ Persephone: How old at most are you willing to accept a demon/Vengeful/Angel spirit?

Hmm... I would say 600 years. I don't think anyone has passed that yet, but I'm not great a math. Haha.
I don't know.

Nekogirl Kate

I'm coming up with a character sheet now, if you still have room.

persephone325

I don't know.

Nekogirl Kate

Name: Bethany Moore
Age they died/Year they died: She died at the age of 24, in 1990.
Type of spirit and are you vengeful?: Ghost, vengeful
How they died: At a party. New years eve, to be specific. It seemed like a simple house party at the time, the music was loud. A seemingly friendly man had asked me if I wanted a drink. I didn't have time to refuse his offer before he forced the plastic red cup into my hand. I thought it was a regular beer. I drank it to avoid seeming rude. Why was I such a fool? The man drugged me. Rohypnol, they called it, also known as the "date rape drug". I have no memory of the rest of that night, but when I awoke dazed and disoriented I had no idea where I was or how I got there. There was a bag over my head. I felt like I couldn't breath, my hands were restrained. I was chocking, my lungs were no longer taking in air. That's when I felt the hands around my neck cutting off my breathing. I didn't get a choice, I never knew why. I tried to scream, but all that came out was a quiet disgruntled "help me". They laughed as I attempted to yell. It was over. I never got the chance to say goodbye.
Type of human you are attracted to: Any sort of dominant figure.
Ons/Offs:
Ons: Being bound, gagged, spanked, or told what to do.
Offs: Bathroom play.
Anything I didn't mention can be counted as an "on"

Katra Alexion

I think I could go with friend, the seventh generation of the seventh daughter of a seventh daughter type thing. with strong Wicca ties like your girl with the exception that this girl has strong abilities as she is a psychic.

Katra Alexion

(I am just putting down my base info for right now and will flesh it out as I go, right now I have a killer headache and dealing with a death in the family. My mother passed away two days in her sleep and I was the unlucky one to find her. Arrangements have already been made so we fine on that end. I need something to take my mind of it right now, but I having a little trouble thinking coherently at the moment so I only have the base info right now for inspection.)

Name: Ariel Bennet-Morrigan

Type of spiritualist: Psychic (Strong wiccan/druid ties through maternal bloodline)

How long have they had their gift?: Since the day she was born, but her mother took steps to insure she was protected until she was six and started to train her in her gifts.

What are some of their fears or weaknesses?: Fear of heights (flying - has to be sedated),

Ons/Offs: WIP

Background WIP

persephone325

I'm so sorry. You have my sympathies.

One of my friends on facebook, her mother just passed away as well...
I don't know.

PoisonousKitty

Katra Alexion

@ PoisonousKitty: Thank You

Name: Aeryn Morrigan (sorry for the name change - found a better one I liked)

Type of spiritualist: Psychic (Strong wiccan/druid ties through maternal bloodline)

How long have they had their gift?: Since the day she was born, but her mother took steps to insure she was protected until she was six and started to train her in her gifts.

What are some of their fears or weaknesses?:
- Pteromerhanophobia (fear of flying - has to be sedated),
- Has had little sexual experience so she is susceptible to physical seduction
- Fear of being used against loved ones and harming them
- Fear of Drowning
- Sacred of Snakes

Ons/Offs:

Ons:

* Kissing (Yes yes kiss me all over!)
* Breast Worship (receiving)
* Light bondage
* Petting (make me purr)
* Some hair pulling
* Licking
* Messages (includes rubbing and teasing with fingertips)
* Biting (within reason and never enough to seriously bruise or break skin)
* Spanking
* Oral (giving/receiving)
* Masturbation (Sometimes if you want something done right you gotta do it yourself)
* Romance
* Dominate possessive males (usually the rare ones that know when to be all macho and even better know when to give her her space)
* Well endowed males
* Dirty/Playful talk
  - Like her cousin, Aeryn has flirted with the idea of the D/S scene but really hasn't  extended into into anything of a intimate nature mostly because the guys didn't quiet mesh with what she wanted and needed; they were either to weak willed, to overbearing and chauvinistic  or she just didn't trust them enough. If she could find the right guy she would be more than willing to go explore that scene a little more.

Offs:

* Bathroom Sports
* Bloodplay
* Vore/Gore
* Pain for the sake of hurting/maiming others
* Anal

Background Aeryn is descended from a strong line of Wiccans and Druids through her maternal bloodline. Her mother is part of a close knit magical community that lives quietly and in harmony with their natural gifts, aiding those that those requiring guidance for varying reasons. Her father, a decorated Marine, who not entirely on the bandwagon about the supernatural, is none the less open minded and supportive of both her mother and daughter.  From an early age it was evident that Aeryn possessed stronger more extraordinary gifts than what normally ran in the family. Her mother took the precautions to shield her youngest (has four older brothers) from the more dangerous elements of the supernatural world but didn't shelter her from it either, she wanted her daughter wise to the ways of both worlds. There were times that her gifts alienated her from her peers but thankfully her father's career as Marine always had them moving around. Her mother earned an additional living running an online store supplying homemade remedies, mixtures and charms and other tools of the trade to a select clientele while saving the more harmless, mundane stuff for the regular people.

Every year the family would visit her aunt and cousin Sara during the summer and join in on the usual festivities and give Aeryn a chance to be part of a close knit community like themselves. But that last year when, Aeryn was fourteen, her cousin Sara was suppose to have her coming of age ceremony but something went terribly wrong, something that no one saw coming. Sara's mother becoming possessed by a demon and directly attacked Sara. Aeryn had sensed something was wrong and tired to say something but the grown ups were busy with the upcoming initiation, even her own mother. When it was time and the other the children where put to bed the inquisitive adolescence, snuck out back out of the house and hid herself in the shelter of a great willow tree near the bon fire. through the drooping leaves of the willow tree, Aeryn watched as the ritual proceeded looking from one coven member to another, reading each one until she came to her Aunt and what she saw haunts her to this day. Almost like she sensed her her aunt turned her head to look directly at her and what looked back through those eyes was not her beloved aunt, but a demon. It grinned at her, malice dancing in its eyes, driving a fear into Aeryn unlike any she had ever known. It turned from her to look back at Sara and Aeryn could sense its intent. Before she call to warn the others it was too late, the demon was already attacking, yet at the last moment it seemed her aunt had managed to regain some control over her body and threw herself into the blessed bonfire. While the others only saw the flames consume the woman, Aeryn stood there watching in fascination with her sight looking beyond the flames as the holy flames purged and banish the demon in the conflagration of the Aunt's act of pure love and selfless sacrifice. The young teen watched as her Aunt crossed over into the Summerlands.

Unfortunately, the backlash from the Aunts death caused in uproar in more than just their community it caught the media's attention who in turned sensationalized the the tragedy making sound much worse than it actually was and the public reacted in a rather negative way. It cost her mother the ability chance to take Sara in as it was deemed in the girl's best interest to be put in the system away from questionable influences. It would be the last time Aeryn would see her cousin for several years. Since that night Aeryn has a special interest in sacred flames and purification - rebirth and when she was sixteen she got a tattoo of a phoenix on her right forearm, much to the chagrin of her parents and over the years continued adding on others - various wards of protection artistically done to appear as armbands around her upper arms. She wears a small medallion with runes etched onto is surfaces for the same purpose.

Aeryn hit a bit of luck when she bought a lottery ticket on her eighteenth birthday and won one of the biggest jackpots in her state's history worth millions. She claimed the money but asked to keep her identity from being revealed to ensure her family's privacy.  Once she set her family up she turned her attention to college. Academically Aeryn was considered a bright student with an unusual aptitude where computers and technology is concerned. She wanted to combine both her interests and found a school in New Orleans that had what she was looking for. She majored in both Computers and Paranormal Studies with minors in myths/folklore and theology. It took a lot of work but she was able to accomplish everything within four years. Now twenty-one, Aeryn wants to use her skills and knowledge to help others be more aware of the supernatural by forming a group that would handle strange and unusual cases. She was able to find Sara and convince her to join in on the idea and is still currently looking for other like minded individuals.

CurvyKitten

wow my character seems kind of sucky now. :P

Katra Alexion

Whaaa? I didn't mean too  :'( :'( :'( :'(   I just started typing and that was what came out. I blame all the angst on Sam and Dean Winchester. My sister and niece were on a Supernatural marathon last night on Netflix. Yeah, i find it kind creepy and scary how much you and I thinking alike - in a good way of course :D

persephone325

Bumping for interest.

I'd like to know if any of the people who have already posted a character are still interested? I'm getting all my games off the cutting room floor again.
I don't know.

DahliaBlossom

Is this still open? I would love to put in my character.

persephone325

Yes. We're still open for new characters. :) The game got off to a slow start, so don't worry about feeling left out!
I don't know.