Whisper something in the ear of the person above you

Started by Mjoellnir, October 04, 2009, 10:59:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

doom29169

Ok now I am just a random guy with a tattoo.  :-*

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

TheLegionary

I would love to see the rest of your body. I am sure I will not regret it.

Harley Quinn

:-*  If you remove the towel, we'll discuss it.  ;)
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Lucius Cornelius

Harley Quinn

Ha!  You're in luck, brother dear, it's an unusually warm day today, so I'm wearing those summer clothes.  ;)
Ons/Offs - Absences

Lucius Cornelius

Quote from: Harley Quinn on October 05, 2010, 03:00:28 PM
Ha!  You're in luck, brother dear, it's an unusually warm day today, so I'm wearing those summer clothes.  ;)

dear little sister, im afraid that going to kidnapp you

Harley Quinn

Okay!  I mean... what are you thinking?  Tsk, tsk.  :P
Ons/Offs - Absences

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Insanityenviesme

Well, it's something veeeery slow and incredibly erotic...
-leans into her ear and whispers a little lower-
Still wanna know more?
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Harley Quinn

-slowly smiles, leaning in, as well, to listen more closely, shifting her gaze sideways towards him-  Mhm.  You're not going to make this a joke, are you?
Ons/Offs - Absences

Insanityenviesme

-meets her gaze with a purely deparaved smile, his body desperately close to touching hers-
What do you think?
Moments of Sanity

Harley Quinn

-turning her head to fully face him, she begins to study him, the blue eyes narrowing, but only slightly, her own smile becoming more wicked as she moves in even closer- With the company I've kept, toots, I've learned not to assume, and I can't always tell.  What might begin as a joke, can wind up turning into something else entirely, or vice versa, so you're going to have to let me know.
Ons/Offs - Absences

ArtemisHighmore

-sneaks up behind her to whisper in her ear, lips brushing her skin- Well hello there beautiful

ArtemisHighmore

-holds her close, whispering in her ear- How have you been?

Harley Quinn

naryashadow, I love the new avatar, as well as the signature quote!
Ons/Offs - Absences

ArtemisHighmore

-whispers against her ear- Well hello to you beautiful.

ArtemisHighmore

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences