You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

January 23, 2019, 02:52:13 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: nova’s introduction | hi everyone!  (Read 60 times)

Offline amberloinTopic starter

nova’s introduction | hi everyone!
« on: January 16, 2019, 10:54:55 PM »
1.    Tell us how you found us, please? A link from another site, another member, a search engine phrase, etcetera.

I found this page from a search, I think I was googling roleplaying forums that were 18+.
2.    Confirmation that you understand and agree to abide by our rules. You are responsible for bringing up any questions if you do not understand our rules, so please note any on which you need clarification here.

I agree.

3.    A confirmation that you are over eighteen (18) years of age. You don't need to give your birth date, however we do need a clear statement that you are of age.

I am over 18 years of age.

4.    Your native language(s) and what region you are from. List your primary language first and include all others in order of fluency. Elliquiy is an English speaking community but it is also a global one.  We welcome members from all over the world, and we love to know where our members hail from.

English, from North America.

5.    What are your reasons for joining Elliquiy, and what aspects of our community are you interested in? What do you look for in an on-line community in general, and a role-playing community specifically? Please be descriptive. Elliquiy isn’t just an adult roleplaying site: we have forums for storytelling, poetry, and art; places to socialize with other members; areas to discuss politics and religion; and so much more! You can check out our Preview of Elliquiy to get an idea of what you’ll see as an approved member.

I enjoy roleplaying with mature and developed roleplayers who like to build stories and worlds; not just roleplaying to get something out of it. This forum seems like a good community filled with such role players. I enjoy roleplaying one on one, which is something that this forum offers as well.

6.    Are you new to roleplaying? If so, would you like someone to help you get more involved? If not, please tell us a little about your past experiences. Regardless of your experience what are your expectations from a roleplay partner?

No. I have roleplayed via Neopets forums back in the early 21st century and soon migrated over (after a years-long hiatus) to advertising on Barbermonger and now, I’m here. Looking for someone who is literate and will roleplay in third person; isn’t afraid to ask questions and share ideas; likes to come up with plot twists alongside me; likes to chat out of character; types quality over quantity posts.

7.    Elliquiy consists of a wide array of sexualities, personalities and enthusiasts of various kinks. How comfortable are you interacting in such a community?

Very comfortable to an extent.

8.    How do you feel about males writing as female characters or females writing as male characters? Please elaborate: do you do this yourself? Would you write with someone who is doing this? If you are transgender or intersex, feel free to adapt this question appropriately.

I do this myself, I do not mind at all. Allows writing to grow when doing this.

9.    Let us know about your pet peeves or other things that bother you. Fetishes you do not like, styles you cannot appreciate and attitudes that annoy you are all valid answers here.

Anything involving scat or watersports — first person point of view roleplaying — dislike replies which kill off my character without consent

Online Britwitch

Re: nova’s introduction | hi everyone!
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2019, 10:57:42 PM »
Welcome to Elliquiy, amberloin!

We’re so happy to have you here and can’t wait to get to know you better. During the approval process we have a bunch of things to participate in and occupy, should you choose and you can find those as well as other helpful information over here.

Please remember that before approval all posts and interactions must be kept PG-13.

So, with that taken care of, it’s lovely to meet you and I’d like to leave you with a question to get us started!

What do you particularly enjoy about writing collaboratively?

Looking forward to your answer and best of luck!

Brit

Offline Cliffspiracy

• • The King of Kings • The King of the Andals • The Southern King • Father of Dragons • Do Not Make Me Say Dracarys • Breaker of Chains • The Unburnt • Fire and Blood • Surrenderer of Surrenders • Keeper of Keys • The First of His Name • Bend The Knee •
  • Lord
  • Seducer
  • "Your surrender shall not be discussed."
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2019, 11:01:13 PM »
Hello there, amberloin! Welcome to E!

I'd like to drop a question here for you, as well.

Is there a genre that you like to write in the most? If so, which one and mind telling me why?

Looking forward to seeing your response!

Offline Strega

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2019, 08:21:18 AM »
Hello amberloin!

I am glad you discovered "E" and I hope you will have fun during the approval process.
Now, let's get the questions rolling~

If you could live inside a book for one day, which one would you choose? Is there a particular chapter you'd wish to land in?

Online Daeva

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2019, 07:39:39 PM »
Good evening amberloin and welcome to Elliquiy!

I'm Daeva and glad you found us :)

I see you have a few questions waiting so for now I'll just wish you good luck with your approval thought might stop by later with a few questions.

Have fun :)