You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

October 19, 2018, 07:03:55 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Introduction  (Read 62 times)

Offline SexandmokshaTopic starter

Introduction
« on: October 13, 2018, 02:42:04 AM »
Hey
25 YO Male from Delhi India
Got some experience with role play and chatting on Omegle but eventually got tired of it due to fakes.
Not into catfishing or being catfished but I don't judge anyone who might be into it or any other kink as long as it doesn't hurt anyone without consent.
I can write in all three perspectives. Fluent in English and Hindi. I am also a lawyer if thats of any use.
I am into bdsm, incest, role play, asphyxiation, rape, food, messy, creampie to name a few.

Re: Introduction
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2018, 02:46:48 AM »
Found this site through Reddit of course. All hail reddit.

I am into Girls and Women of all age, shapes, sizes and kinks.

I also train Jiu-jitsu and MMA, play basketball and I am in a band as the lead guitarist. I can cook to save my life.

I won't mind long term or short term engagement. I am not opposed to sharing pics, vids or video/voice calls.

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2018, 02:48:03 AM »
Let me know if I missed something.

Offline Britwitch

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2018, 02:56:00 AM »
Hey there and welcome to Elliquiy!

To help the Mentors and Staff deal with your application, please click here to read the rules and then pick up the questionnaire. Come back to this thread to answer it so we can get to know you better! Mentors, staff, and approved members will then drop by to ask you questions.

Best of luck!