Wonderland: Madness in all the Right Ways (Mad Hatter and White Rabbit needed!)

Started by Ember Star, September 04, 2014, 02:42:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ember Star

"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Chrystal

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Nymphadora

OMG How have I not seen this?!

I am so interested and will play some catch up in hopes of joining in!

If it's not too late!
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Rate:Weekly give or take
Availability:
Unavailable for new plottings, sorry.
O&Os Please review
♪As flawed as you may think you are, you're perfect to me!♪

Ember Star

It's not, hun. All the major cannon character arcs are snatched up. But I'm still accepting both OCs and cannon roles.
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Nymphadora

Quote from: Ember Star on September 15, 2014, 12:31:35 PM
It's not, hun. All the major cannon character arcs are snatched up. But I'm still accepting both OCs and cannon roles.

Yay and so I see poo... but still, I will hopefully get the time to review and do something this evening.
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Availability:
O&Os Please review

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: Nymphadora on September 15, 2014, 12:32:55 PM
Yay and so I see poo... but still, I will hopefully get the time to review and do something this evening.

There are never too many bunnies ;). But seriously, if you need help with ideas I can throw some at you. There are still many characters left.
The gates are open
Current Time Zone: US MST
Delays: School 20 Feb - 9 May
Current solo request: None.
Current group request: Strings

Nymphadora

Definitely working on a Flower Fairy type of character. Images for inspiration plucked, name chosen. Many thanks to those who offered help here and in the OOC
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Availability:
O&Os Please review

Drake Valentine

Looked around and haven't seen it.

Since Hatter is taken, planting interest in The Executioner role.

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

Ember Star

Quote from: Drake Valentine on September 16, 2014, 09:00:35 PM
Looked around and haven't seen it.

Since Hatter is taken, planting interest in The Executioner role.
Meek! Sorry! I'm such a flake I thought I already replied to you.

Anyhow. Nope, we do not yet have the delight of an Executioner :-)

Drake Valentine

Found my inspiration image.

Will work on when I get home from work.

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

Ember Star

We currently need more characters aligned with the White Queen. This can range from royal members of her court, to pawns in her army. Cannon inspired roles and totally original characters are both still being accepted!

Ember Star

Ember Star

We have had our Black Knight, our Mock Turtle, and our Executioner have all dropped the game. Making those roles available once more

DemonLord FuriousPyro

I'll request the Black Knight role if you it is still available.
Taunting your desires, feeding from your hate. Evolving in darkest fires.

Ember Star

Quote from: DemonLord FuriousPyro on January 07, 2015, 03:16:58 PM
I'll request the Black Knight role if you it is still available.
Throne actually just picked that one up. But you could take the executor or something like that.

Ember Star

Updated the list of claimed characters. Several slots have opened up!

Madriv

I finally sent you a sheet for the Mock Turtle, although if Hatter remains open maybe we could... adjust.  A Wonderland won't get far without a Hatter.

Bloodied Porcelain

*squeals* I FORGOT YOU WERE GOING TO JOIN HERE <3

Make a Hatter! MAKE A HATTER! >.>

Ahem.

Sorry.

*slicks off*
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

Ember Star

Quote from: Madmartigan on February 25, 2015, 04:56:08 PM
I finally sent you a sheet for the Mock Turtle, although if Hatter remains open maybe we could... adjust.  A Wonderland won't get far without a Hatter.
If BP can vouch for you as a reliable player and you wanted, I might let you take on both roles.

Hazy Sky

I was interested in the Hatter, but that appears to be taken or under discussion?
Looking for and accepting new stories.

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

Ember Star

Quote from: skyre on February 26, 2015, 06:07:13 AM
I was interested in the Hatter, but that appears to be taken or under discussion?
Nothing has been discussed yet, no.

Hazy Sky

OK, cool. I'll have a read up on the other characters and see what kind of a Hatter comes to mind. :)
Looking for and accepting new stories.

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

Ember Star

Quote from: skyre on February 27, 2015, 03:09:02 AM
OK, cool. I'll have a read up on the other characters and see what kind of a Hatter comes to mind. :)
Feel free to throw any questions my way.

Ember Star