Final Fling (M lf F ) poss Romance to master/slave

Started by eiselmann, October 18, 2015, 09:53:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eiselmann

Poss: rom to master/slave --public/semi public sex...multiple npc's  (pretty much anything is open on this with the exceptions being guy on guy and crossdressing)

Your character is due to be married in just two weeks, to a great guy...well not great exactly there are a couple of things that he could do better but he's good....yeah good is the right word and your parents think he's wonderful.

The plans for the wedding are going smoothly , then your fiancĂ© tells you that final fling he's been having for a month is now finished with and he feels great to have gotten it out of his system.  HANG ABOUT WHAT!! .... turns out a few months ago he suggested final flings since you had both been together for a long time and you agreed ...jokingly, not thinking he was serious.

He doesn't see a problem with what he's done , nor with the fact that you didn't have a fling, infact he thinks you should  get it out of your system (but it was never in your system to start with surely)...so who would you even have a fling with? its not going to be some random stranger...every guy you know is either very old, gay or married, infact theres only one single guy you know........my character.

SO who am I ? ...my preference is always to have my character younger than the principal female and as young as you and the site are comfortable with ...however this is one of those ideas I have that works with my guy being the same age as the female character.

I can be your future husbands younger brother, maybe the kid next door , someone who works for your character , basically someone whom your character has a position of authority with (either because she's older or because of employment)

The idea for the story moving forward is that not only does my guy want to explore all your fantasies but a few of his own, however its more than just sex and in two weeks he manages to show you that he's the guy of your dreams , and that you still want to get married ...to him.

So how's that going to work?

Please PM if interested, also more than a line a time....and I'm a visual person would prefer at least one photo of your character (real person)

260916 Sigh, on the back end of my laptop dying last week and getting a new one delivered, we now have had some local flooding where I live....fortunately for me no major damage since my house is a few feet above ground, however my back yard looks like the swimming pool I don't have ...so might take a day or two to get back to posting

The Betrayal at Yalta, one of the main reasons the world is the mess it is today

My ons and offs link

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=254364.0