Okay, maidens, time to fess up...

Started by Spookie Monster, April 28, 2005, 09:49:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spookie Monster

Like Elliquiy?
My ONs and OFFs
~ R.I.P., Cam ~ ~ R.I.P., Judi ~ ~ R.I.P., Steph ~

Wind Flower

lol well I figured I might as well post in something OOC till I get this whole system down a bit more lol. ^^
~Never suspend, put hoods over, kill, burn, any of my characters.~
Darling, Lika,Shina MMS

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=260285.0

Spookie Monster

Thanks, Wind! :) Actually, you made the perfect choice - as I mentioned to Lilac, this whole poll came out of a joke that suddenly entered my mind:

'N' is for 'nookie'... that's good enough for me...

;)
Like Elliquiy?
My ONs and OFFs
~ R.I.P., Cam ~ ~ R.I.P., Judi ~ ~ R.I.P., Steph ~

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Wind Flower on April 29, 2005, 04:58:03 AM
lol well I figured I might as well post in something OOC till I get this whole system down a bit more lol. ^^

Same here ;). Nice to see you Ebony!

Bayushi

It is all about the big hairy mammoth puppet.

He has a long tongue, a boon for any young maiden. Plus, just imagine all Mr Snuffleupagus could do with his trunk.

*gets wet at the thought*  :-*

That would be most happily fun!

JustyW

I agree with Akiko.  All about the trunk...

justy

JimPooley

I wouldn't say no to the cookie monster, and I'm a guy :P
O/Os

Hi [you]

Inkidu

Gosh, it sure is good to have you back, Mr. Speldust. :D
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Oniya

Except - the post before Jim's was from 2005.  :-\

(Spel does seem to be around though - at least, he's logging in.)
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Saerrael

Holy necromancy, batman!

Oh, damn, I'm contributing!

Miss Lilly

I voted for Cookie Monster.....he sure knows how to eat! :P
Want to get wild in the west?
Visit Lola's!

TheGlyphstone

I'm surprised Barney has gotten no votes, considering he's the only one with a full-sized man inside the suit/costume. :D

Oniya

Um - H.R. Pufnstuf was probably a full suit, and I'm pretty sure there were two people in the Snuffy suit,
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!

TheGlyphstone

You got me on Snuffy, but when I looked up H.R., it said the cat was animated via stop-motion, so not even a hand puppet there.

Oniya

Hm.  He looks tall enough to fit a full actor in there.  I admit it's been a while, though.

TheGlyphstone

Quote from: Oniya on September 26, 2011, 12:59:15 PM
Hm.  He looks tall enough to fit a full actor in there.  I admit it's been a while, though.

Actually, I think you're right. I had H.R. Puffnstuff and Bagpuss confused when I typed that.

Oniya

I wondered about the use of the word 'cat', but with all the other hippie-slang in that show, I took it in the old jazz singer sense of the word.  ;D