Re: U R Banned! - 1a

Started by Sybl, July 20, 2011, 05:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breathless Intent

Banned for condoning pre-ban smooching!

Wajin

Banned for being breathless
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"

Breathless Intent

Banned for not giving me mouth to mouth!

Belle33

Banned for wearing flimsy, lacy, delicates so beautifully.  How am I supposed to concentrate on posting?

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Breathless Intent

Banned for making that bed look so much more appealing!

Phoenixrisen

Banned for not telling me where to get undies like that.
~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

Ephemera

Banned for that delicate bit of ribbon around an equally exquisite and delicate throat.
“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
My Ink Blood Spilled | Who I Am | Where I Am (A/A) | Intro | Avi Source
My Poly/Kink/Random Blogs | My Drawer | My Concupiscence (O/O)
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

Phoenixrisen

Banned for being drenched in the "written" word.
~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

adroitgrayman

Banned for staring at me with those beautiful eyes.
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Stone

Banned for being so easily lured.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Story Tale

Banned for banning the weak.

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Belle33

Banned for implying that Stone is a hero.

Stone

Banned for knowing I'm the bad guy.  XD
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Belle33

Banned for being a happy villain.

Insanityenviesme

Banned for not falling into my clutches :P
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Stone

Banned for using clutches.

Belle33

Banned.  I'm quite sure you have clutches of your own.

Stone

Banned for knowing me so well!

Belle33

Banned for having that girl on her knees for so long.  Shouldn't you be on your knees by now?

Stone

Banned because I'd rather be on my back, sleeping. Which I'm about to do. Good day! XD

Belle33

Banned for being a sleepyhead.  :) 

Sweet dreams!

manlocksol

Banned for calling someone a sleepy head when you have been laying on a bed staring at the camera since before i got here :P
Why rush to the goal when you can have more fun on the field?

Breathless Intent

Banned for not appreciating Belle's fabulous bed habits!

manlocksol

Banned for never getting dressed ..... *posts* .... no, wait what am i doing .... that was a stupid ban ..... *It posts anyway*
Why rush to the goal when you can have more fun on the field?