An attempt at group roleplay

Started by Vulnicura, October 07, 2016, 11:07:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vulnicura

Hey guys. So, I'll be up front here: my experience with group roleplay on Elliquiy is pretty much zilch. That being said, lately I've been hankering to give it a go and see if it's something that I enjoy. So, I suppose this is me making my first attempt to break in.

To be honest, I'm not sure exactly what I'm looking for or what is needed of me. I'm a sucker for character heavy stories with a nice mixture of plot and smut. Sci-fi is by far my favorite genre, but I'm totally flexible. I think that something free-form might be better for me to start with, but I am familiar with DND 5e and a few other tabletop systems.

So, hit me up, yeah? :)

Nico

Hello!

I don't know if you enjoy contemporary themes, but if that's not out of the question, please feel free to check out our group, Fashion Affairs. We are quite plot- and character development heavy and smut is really just a side note. Aka - we write good stories and when sex happens then it does, but we do not write to have smut.

We are always looking for dedicated, mature and drama-free writers to join our craziness. :-) If you are interested and/or have questions, just throw them into our recruitment thread.

Rebelle

Hey Vulnicura!

Not too sure if you're keen on the Potterverse setting, however - I have taken a peek at your Ideas and Other Offerings thread and noticed that there was a mention of modern magic.   So if it's something you might be interested in, by all means feel free to check out Salem Institute of Magic.  Now don't let the name throw you off, we have just recently (last night even) opened up the world and are now accepting adults as well as students.

We're Sandboxi-ish with GM hands moving in the shadows furthering plot lines, stories and character development is definitely a big thing.   Smut does happen but it's not a big focal point, so it happens when it happens.

We're always on the hunt for writers who want to have a good time.  So if this is something you might be intrigued by, feel free to drop a line and we'll be happy to help answer any questions you may have and get you going!

~Rebs