Tomb of Bondage [D&D 3.5]

Started by BigBuckBob, February 18, 2013, 11:21:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhaegar14

Alright, I still need to do his fluffy bits, and work out his default spell loadout, but for the mechanical parts you have to review, that should just about finish it: Trakas Lionheart, Human Exalted Druid.

A list of the books I used, and what specifically I used from them. If you need them, pm me and we can workout how you can view the content:

Core
Magic Item Compendium (a lot of his equipment)
Spell Compendium ((Wands of) Lesser Vigor)
Monster Manual III (Fleshraker)
Book of Exalted Deeds (Exalted Wild Shape, see also Sanctified Spells)
Forgotten Realms - Lost Empires of Faerun (Greenbound Summoning)
Forgotten Realms - Magic of Faerun (Travel Cloak)
Arms & Equipment Guide (Items)
Planar Handbook (Chaos Flask)
Song and Silence (Expandable Pole)
Dungeonscape (Flour Pouches)
Expedition to Castle Ravenloft (Ipecac)
Dragon Magazine Compendium (Liquid Ice)
Complete Scoundrel (Rust Monster Wand, Swift Concentration Skill Trick)
Sandstorm (Shapesand, a few spells he may use)
Eberron - Secrets of Xen’drik (Vermin Ointment)
Unearthed Arcana (Vulnerable Flaw)

A few specific things that you should probably look at, even if you don't feel like looking through all of his random tools:

Greenbound Summoning (This feat is generally considered ridiculously overpowered. I'll use it if you'll allow it, but don't say I didn't warn you.)
Exalted Wild Shape
Chaos Flask
Shapesand
Rust Monster Wand

The last thing is a special mention for something I wanted to ask you about: The Warbeast template out of Monster Manual II. I wanted to make my animal companion a Warbeast. Both the rearing and training checks are checks he can make by taking 10, even with the bonus HD from it being his animal companion.

I also wanted to ask you about tricks for his companion. He can teach the thing pretty much any trick by taking 10 on his Handle Animal Check. Can I just teach it tricks up to its maximum allotment?
Pretty much scrapped my signature because everything in it is hilariously out of date. I might work on fixing that eventually.

BigBuckBob

I will look that over when I'm not using a phone.

If I remember correctly I pulled a few punches for the sake of keeping active posters with interesting backstory alive. The more overpowered you are the less pulling I need to do.

Which reminds me. Due to the nature of traps I need everyone to post before I d a lot of the time. And the area of effect varies so I need y'all to be specific about where you are standing in relation to each other. Please aknowledge this this statement.
Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?
I am disappoinment width you're grammer.

Rhaegar14

Nobody's perfect, and you may have to poke me for clarification from time to time, but acknowledged.
Pretty much scrapped my signature because everything in it is hilariously out of date. I might work on fixing that eventually.

Siereis

That seems fair bigbob...after all...more details are better.

Kunoichi

Yeah, it seems fair to me, too. ^^

BigBuckBob

Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?

Kunoichi

Hmm.  Given that the OOC and IC threads are up, is it too late to rework some of my magic items? ^^; I just realized that I'm missing out on a few things, and can swap out some other things to get the money to purchase them.

BigBuckBob

You have until you enter the tomb for final adjustments.
Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?

Kunoichi

*wonders what happened to all those other people that were interested in signing up*