The School cursed are town-

Started by abandoneddolly, March 16, 2015, 12:37:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rotburn

... abandoneddolly, do you still need that town map? Maybe we should just google map a real town? lolz

Ceralilly

I am the Mistress of Hearts, the Consort of Broken Ones, the Lover of Lost Souls, and the Queen of Goodbyes

Almondus

Drake Valentine

Eh, I will go ahead and submit a sheet with one of my premade characters that I haven't used, yet.  My activity may come in spurts though and when move does happen, unsure when I will be back. >.<  But will try to wrap anything up beforehand,

Name
Cosmar
Race:
Demon - Nightmare
Character likes
Pain
Sadism
Masochism
Fear
The Chase
Character dislikes
‘Fearless’ individuals.
Appearance
Cosmar isn’t very tall, despite being a creature of horror, standing at a fair height of five feet and seven inches in his humanoid form. His hair is a deep crimson and his eyes hold a golden hue to them. His physique is lean. What is mostly unique with his image is the various piercings he has, some of which are hidden from view, and along with that are tribal markings that are also concealed by the dark array of clothing he wears.
Personality:
“What is insanity? What is humanity? What is reality? How are you sure you aren’t already living in an illusion? How do you know that what lies before you isn’t just a delusion?”

Cosmar serves his purpose like a true nightmare and his persona reflects on that. He enjoys twisting facts with fiction, tricking others, and watching them squirm. One could say that he is quite the sadist and masochist as well, pain itself is a lovely sensation that he isn’t afraid on inducing on someone; except, his ways go beyond what some are capable of. He doesn’t have to physically touch another to bring harm on them, oh no, if he can arouse enough fright he can trick their body senses. Why kill someone once, when you can do it over and over again(of course, they may not ‘really’ be dying, unless they have a heart attack of sheer fright.)

Still, he is not just bloodthirsty, he is just straight up sick in the head. He takes an extreme fascination with his prey and will see what will make them tick, what images to manipulate for them to behold just to make them crack. Like a true manipulator, he enjoys the chase and taking it slow, toying with his puppets like a cat may do with a mouse or how a spider begins to spin his web around the entangled fly. He gets his ‘bliss’ out of bringing an individual to the brink of their sanity and watching them finally cave and snap is just as grand as any ‘orgasm.’

Also, being the polar opposite of the fable Unicorn, he will only allow those darkest of souls mount him in his Nightmare form; of course nothing stops him from 'mounting' others in his Nightmare form.... 
History
Within hell many Nightmares still run wild, often foreseen as a lovelier breed than many of their domesticated counterparts. Cosmar is one of such, a prize that any general or demonic commanding officer would love to have as their stead; perhaps even Lucifer and his children. For millenniums he has stirred chaos within hell, avoiding parties of demons that would seek to capture him for their lord or lady and even manipulating and frightening others. He has been known to enslave the minds of many lesser demons that would dare hunt him and with those, use them as mere building blocks to bring down pillars in more reformed officer ranks. There has even been stories or ‘urban’ legends of him mentally breaking down noble demons including Kings and Queens of their respected territory within hell. Whose to say if these stories actually hold merit? Most poor souls that spout such nonsense openly are often dealt with, but the word still lingers ominously within hell.

Now Cosmar lingers in the mortal realm after slipping through a portal, perhaps not as intentionally as he had planned. Not that it is any sweat off his back, the human realm appears to be just as entertaining to him, the prey he has found is very sufficient in falling victim to his ‘charms.’ Presently he makes his living stirring mischief within the city and feeding off of the essence of fear and chaos he generates in the process.

Skills/Power: Cosmar may not have many ‘combat’ capabilities, but he is far from a vulnerable creature. As he is of the ‘Nightmare’ breed, his powers reflect on that and that is all he needs to rule over another once they fall into his web of terror.
Fear Empowerment: What better way to gain strength than to frighten someone? The mentality of another often depicts how much influence he may have with his other powers while in either of his forms. Also that influence can spread like wildfire to people presently unfazed if even a little dread surfaces from them.
Illusions:
By feeding off the fear of others he can manipulate what they may perceive as ‘reality.’ These illusionary antics are not dangerous, but they can trick the five senses and make them seem so. Such as being cut, stabbed, or even making one believe they may be dying. He can alter what they see, leaving them to discern what is fact and what is fiction. In essence, the more terrified someone is of him the more power he has over them and can easily dominate their world. Creating monstrosities, altering their surroundings to appeal more grim, even making them feel like being swarmed by nasty insects are few examples his realistic illusionary tactics. Most is not fatal in reality, less they die of a ‘heart attack,’ or become craze enough to be suicidal.
Dream Entering: He can enter another’s dreams and often manipulate what they see, feel, and experience. Usually not the most pleasant of ordeals for those poor souls. Though they are merely dreams, he cannot physically harm their actual bodies in the mortal realm while doing this; however, this doesn’t mean that one is fully safe from him. Fatalities can still happen depending on the fear factor induced.
Enslavement: A demon who falls victim to fear inducement by Cosmar will find themselves mentally enslaved by the dreaded Nightmare. The only freedom of such a mental branding ’spell,’ is if Cosmar leaves the vicinity of his prey for a prolonged time(weeks.) 
Transform:
His true form is an ebony, shadowy stallion with a red mane and markings. His power escalates in this form and he can create illusions without having to rely on ‘feeding’ on another’s terror for energy. He can only transform during the night, if he is in humanoid form during day it is impossible. He is also capable of ‘flight,’ although it is more of shadow stepping that makes him glide through the air when transitioning off the ground, it is not a prolonged ability and he steadily will descend in his steps.
Nightmare Form

On&Off:
See profile.

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

abandoneddolly

ooo I like him.
so your accepted don't worry if you have to go missing I completely understand and will work something out if we have to.

Almondus

Name Sil'gar
age timeless
Character likes Mind control, biting with fangs, possession
Character dislikes Holy texts, Holy symbols, peas
Appearance None
History

Sil'gar was old.  The demon spent his time in pandemonium mostly in the Lustful circle of hell.  His long snakelike body coiled around the flesh of others as he took his time finding his pleasure.  Souls were meant for pleasure, to be used and dominated for sport and he found that he rather enjoyed them over seeking wealth or raw destructive power.  The snake demon's gaze was naturally hypnotic, his venom bearing a unique effect of making whoever was effected by it far more sensitive to touch, drastically amplifying both sensations of pleasure and pain, something that he enjoyed switching between in his victims just to watch how their bodies would twitch and roll.   

When the rift opened up he made his escape for fun.  The politics of hell weren't to his likening, but on earth, well, he could become a God if he played his cards just right and was able to stay unnoticed.  His downfall would be that he had no way of naturally changing his body, he could only possess others to conceal himself, skin riding them and feeling what they felt while he altered their bodies from within.  To truly send him back would mean to kill the person he possessed. 

o/o's Open to most things except toilet play.  PM if you're curious.

Duvemes

Name Lymira
age 996
Character likes toying with victims, body modifications,
Character dislikes being told what to do, being touched
Appearance Lymira has taken on the appearance of a young androgynous human, who is small and meek, generally an outcast. The true form of Lymira is androgynous as well and non-gender specific, but gruesome. Split from head to navel, between the two halves a gaping maw, long claw like fingers on stretched limbs, and two long thin and very prehensile tails.
History Lymira cannot quite be classified, but I suppose the closest description would be a demon lich. Craving power in their human life, Lymira gave up their soul to become immortal and gain more power. Lymira has roamed the planet in their human form, taking power from others in the only way able. By consuming the mortal bodies of those around.Their phylactery is a small charm in the shape of Mjolnir that is carried within the body.
o/o's Anything but toilet play.

True form

Side note: I am willing and able to play more than one character if needed, or I can scrap this and create a human character if need be.

abandoneddolly

oo He is accepted.
you can move him to the character thread here

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=225794.0

and here is the ooc

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=225795.0

you can make another character if you want. I think we might be even know in the demon human count, or we might could use a human if you want to two characters. Its up to you.

Duvemes

Awesome, thank you. I will move him now, and pop over to ooc and say hi and such.

I'll see how things are going now and decide if I want another character.

Almondus

Glad to have you along Duvemes! 

Duvemes

Name: Kirstie Drusa "Dru" Richards
Character Likes: Art, music, literature, sex, fantasy
Character Dislikes: Illiteracy, ignorance, inexperience, people
Appearance: Kirstie is a petite young woman with long curly brown hair. Small chested, she is often mistaken for a boy, though she doesn't understand why because she wears skirts almost every day. She has extensive martial art training, as well as gymnast and ballet. Extremely graceful, and always armed in some form or fashion. Her family having been of Gaelic origins, her preferred weapon of choice is a 32 inch long
shillelagh
, as well as a
dagger
tucked into her boot.
History: Dru's family had disowned her due to her promiscuous lifestyle at the age of sixteen. She had lived on her own, finishing out school in her home town, spending much of her time in the woods near the school. She had learned to defend herself at a young age and spent her time in the forest keeping up with her training. Sex is a large part of her life, so much so that she will travel very far to satisfy her hunger.
o/o's: Dru is open for anything, no limits.

Side note: Decided to go ahead with the secondary character.

And thank you dolly, I'm glad to have been accepted.

Thank you Almondus, I'm hoping I'll enjoy this as much as I think I will.

Do we have an IC thread up? I missed that part...

abandoneddolly

abandoneddolly

She looks good to, go ahead and add her to the character thread.

lovelygirl

Slowly getting back to posting

Ons &Offs
A &A's updated 3/27/16 UPDATE Very Important!