Sub F seeking Dom M for Master/Slave

Started by Chiarra, January 25, 2013, 11:10:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chiarra

I don't care if you are male or female, as long as you can play a male I'm happy ^^.  I don't really have anything plot wise for this, except maybe kidnapped and brought to a trainer so the kidnapper can make a profit, but I'm willing to try anything really.  Also, if you can post once a day, that would be great.  I would also like for you to post at least 2 paragraphs.  I will do the same.  I understand if sometimes there isn't really anything to post on, so I would accept less then, but not all the time as I just get bored with one liners.  So, please try to stick to two paragraphs ^^.

I do not do: same sex, bathroom related, torture, or vore.

Everything else is okay ^^.

AND I DO NOT IM.  Only threads or pm please ^^.
Well, my brother has his sword, and I have my mind and a mind needs books like a sword needs a whetstone, that's why I read so much, Jon Snow.

~Tyrion Lannister

F-List

Scarie187

I'll RP with you if you still need a master.

Darkmoon

Hello Chiarra,

I'm sure your character could be a good girl for her master. I'm a seasoned role-player and would very much enjoy having a new slave. You can message me back here or on IRC under #Elliquiy as Taenar.

I love long paragraph RP, by the way.

Chiarra

Well, my brother has his sword, and I have my mind and a mind needs books like a sword needs a whetstone, that's why I read so much, Jon Snow.

~Tyrion Lannister

F-List