News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Waiting and looking to Roleplay

Started by Talra Di Deliren, January 22, 2013, 04:50:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zetzal

Talra Di Deliren

A smile was her response. As for the others, they fidgeted unsure of what to think of the guy.

"Good to here... Zetzal..."
"Sometimes we let people treat us wrongly because we want to be loved and accepted so badly that we'd do anything for it. It hurts to know that no matter how much you try, how much you want it, they can't love or accept you as you are. Then you hate all that time you wasted trying to please them and wonder what it is about you that is so awful that they can't at least pretend to love you."
-Bride - Night Play - Dark Hunter series-
*Please always check the last posts of my A/As before messaging or never responding back*

zetzal

#as they continued walking, he began to relax a little, and took in the wonder of this place, the tall brown stones(trees), the green petrified sand, (grass)# i've heard of the Lyt, bits and pieces mostly, but I never thought it would be so....#he looked at her just long enough to get across that he was not just speaking of the light# magnificent.

Talra Di Deliren

"If you think so..." She still became confused but could agree if it's something one isn't used to seeing compared to a nightmarish place.
"Sometimes we let people treat us wrongly because we want to be loved and accepted so badly that we'd do anything for it. It hurts to know that no matter how much you try, how much you want it, they can't love or accept you as you are. Then you hate all that time you wasted trying to please them and wonder what it is about you that is so awful that they can't at least pretend to love you."
*Please always check the last posts of my A/As before messaging or never responding back*

zetzal

#he looked down at his arms, just noticing that his body was not covered in the thick black skin that he was used to, but instead replaced by a pale tender substance. His fingers no longer ended in claws, but fragial,useless nails. "what happened to me?" he asked aloud, meaning only to ask himself but loud enough for all to hear# (if at any time you no longer wish to continue this role play, please tell me, same thing goes if you have a suggestion or a problem that you wish to address.)

Talra Di Deliren

(No problem at all. Just been late at replying due to long work hours)

Talra glanced back at him over her shoulder. "What so you mean? You look normal..." The others still saw him as an insane man but Talra was beginning to believe he's telling the truth and he knews it.

zetzal

I- #a sudden thought occured to him, if he looked different, then wouldn't the one who had struck him down go through the change as well?#
#he turned around, suddenly he was standing a mere inches away from the nearest of her companions, sanzuga at his throat# how long have you known them?! #he cursed himself for not thinking it sooner, not checking their eyes. His cation had faultered in his wonderment.# 

Talra Di Deliren

They all drew their blades upon him but Talra stood dumbfounded and angered, the fire in her eyes begining to blaze. "You'd put your weapon up against brother...? Did I tell you of us as a group?" She slowly approached with a hand on the hilt of her sword. "You... I will not stand if my brother has even a scratch." The man looked skeptic and slightly worried. The guy really seem insane to their eyes. The others held their blades ready to cut clean his head from the neck. They only need the order.

zetzal

#he did not even flinch as the blades were drawn nor react to the death threats, he knew not the bonds of family, for he had had none. He looked into her brothers pale blue eyes, the same as his sister's. He would not kill him but he couldn't afford for them to know that, especially if oneof them was Him.# you said it yourself, I showed up last night from a flash of darkness, the bastard whom bested me could damn well have come through as well, and all I can go on is the assumption that he still has those same eyes. Have you even checked to make sure no one was replaced, no one killed in the night to have someone else in their sted?

Talra Di Deliren

They all looked at one another as though his words got to them. After a few silence minutes of confirmation they glared back at him without faltering their blades. Talra's brother gritted his teeth. "Get that damn thing out of my face already," he growled.
Talra set a gentle hand on Zetzal's shoulder. "If it were so, we'd have noticed..." She looked at her comrades angrily for even taking his words in consideration. "My brother, Danthen, isn't the one, and neither are Besh, Jetsil, and Thres... We all grew up together and fought together. In all that is good, I know they are not him..."

zetzal

#he shivered a little at Talra's touch, soft and comforting to this possible madman whom drew a blade on her own brother. He believed her.# there is no good or evil. Just survival and one's opinion.#he drew the blade away from Danthen's neck and let it hang to the ground, loosly in his grasp. Staring at the ground, not daring to look into the eyes of the innocent man he nearly killed.# from what I heard, I was called pale eyed beast in my land. I no longer fit that description, do I?

Talra Di Deliren

Danthen rubbed his neck while inching away from then the others sheathed their swords stepping back. Her grip tightening on his shoulder Talra made a disagreeing sound. "You do have quite the interesting type of eyes. Nothing I've ever seen..."

zetzal

(I've been aproved :D)#he chuckled a little at her response# I ment the beast. My skin is was as black as your pupils, hard as leather. My hair combed to the back of my head, ending in needle sharp points. And my fingers had claws the likes of which that made Sanzuga unnessary(i can never spell that right). But now, #he was now wearing a smile of defeat and despair upon his face# i'm as defensless as a newborn.

Talra Di Deliren

(I see that :D Congrats! And there's a spell check you can use for spelling anything. I have the same problem with that word as well)

Talra raised her hand brushing it through his hair lightly then down to his cheek. Her eyes fixed onto his kindly while the surrounding men shifted uncomfortably. "Don't look like a child... You still have that strength whether or not inhuman. You can still be a strong man that you wish to be..."

zetzal

#then, something else spoke, its voice deep and sadisic, compleatly in contrast with its somewhat slim figure of a jester wearing a cracked and chipped happy periot(happy face at the theater) mask with crimson eyes steping out from the trees# or you could get full of yourself, square off against Pestilence then, look the fool. #he laughed phsycotically at his own pun as he threw a knife at Jetsil, lunging out with a dagger in an atempt to stab Besh in the rib cage#

zetzal

(jesters are Fel that are fast, strong, and compleatly unstable, the more damaged the mask, the older the jester)

Talra Di Deliren

Talra jumped in action along with her team. Jetsil dodged the knife while Besh drew his blade and parried the jesters dagger with a strong swing of the sword then a diagonal shash at the chest. Everyone surrounded him with blades at his throat. "Not so fast..." Talra announced sneering.

zetzal

#the jester continued laughing, as if it nothing had even happend to him. He just looked at Zetzal with his blood red eyes, the smile on his mask mocking him, taunting him whith its knowlege of what had happened to him.#
whatever you do, don't break the mask #he carefully crouched next to the jester, stabing Sanzuga into the ground, his hand firmly on the mask.# I know phsycopaths don't care about dying, but, #he started to pull the mask,, which was imbedded into its face, its kuaghing quicckly turning to wailing in agony# this mask is worth more to you... Things more than anything. So talk.

Talra Di Deliren

Talra frowned at this unsure what to make of it. The others saw that the man knew what he was doing and stepped back next to their leader. "What is this then...? I'm confused..."

zetzal

This, #he gave an extra tug on the mask for emphasis# is a jester, they are crazy, sociopathic, monsters who have no regard for life, be it their's or their "entertainment's". The mask they wear is like a timer, the more damaged the mask the older the jester. There are several theorys as to what happens if the mask is destroied, none of them good for us. But fo some reason, they love their mask like it were their child. #he returned his atention to the jester looking it dead in the eyes. Speaking to it in a calm, almost soothing voice.# now, what do you mean I squared off against Pestalence? Some Fel is taking the title of the former legand?

zetzal

#it looked back at him with hateful eyes# not some fel, you fool, The Fel! Pestalence and Famine have returned brother! They have come to claim what is theirs!

Talra Di Deliren

The group muttered to themselves. What does he speak of? Something hasn't gone right in her eyes, but Talra is getting the feeling that what Zetzal spoke of was all true and if what she though was correct...they're in for a ride to the very Hells they feared.

zetzal

#He took his blade out of the ground and, for a second,just as he was driving the blade downward, he took on his natural form. Black, leather hard skin, white hair combed back ending in needl sharp points, thick claws replacing his fingers and toes. A savage yell of triumph that sounded nowhere near human. Then, as Sanzuga pierced the jester's eye he returned to a state of beauty. Suddely, it became still.# we should go, he's gonna be pissed when he wakes up.#he then got up, wiped his blade on the jester's cloths, and contnued walking, as if it never happened.#

Talra Di Deliren

Froze, they stared after him, yet for Talra, she followed him with her blade still in hand. Seeing that she was already leaving they quickly caught up to her. Talra wasn't going to leave it silent. Not after all she just witnissed. "You got a lot of explaining... All of which that you failed to mention." She glanced behind her before looking back at Zetzal. "I'm afraid that what happened to you wasn't just you... I think both our worlds have just clashed together and now we face enemies we never heard of..."

zetzal

#he looked back at her smiling# I tried to tell you but you thought me mad. #what at first started as laugh turned suddenly into a wailing cough. He looked into his hand to see speckles of a forest green. "Well that's not good" he thought to himself as he quickly wiped he hand to hide the tainted blood.# So, what questions do you have that I may answer?