Roleplay before approaval

Started by Petee, September 07, 2017, 03:37:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Petee

Hey. I decided to look for a good RP before getting approved so here I am.
I am okay with any genre, but I have already two worlds to play in for Sci-Fi and Fantasy
Fantasy
The World has been at its best as more and more kingdoms were being created. Many trading trails have been appearing through one kingdom to another. But one day a small disease started to spread in one of the kingdoms. Luck wanted that it was right in the middle of the biggest trading routes so it spread quickly. Firstly people though it wasn't so bad but the sickness grew in power quickly and soon almost entire region was sick. Kingdoms that has been placed nearby that region came together and decided that they should not let anyone out from that region or anyone in.
After some time the land that was in that quarantine died and left nothing but ruins and barren kingdoms. Some people are still brave enough to venture to these lands to seek loot for themselves.
Sci-Fi
In a utopian future, every race lives in a harmony. No one lives in poverty and everyone is treated right. At least before they commit a crime.
The great city doesn't have space for criminals. Everyone who committed a crime shall be chased down and exiled or executed. No matter the weight of the crime.
Some criminals have set up a web of hideouts throughout the city so they can hide which made a small society of outlaws underground

Creed

Just checking if your sci-fi is still open. I would be interested in the utopian society with a ring of criminals. Let me know if you're still looking for someone. Thanks.

lillyeyes

Hey the fantasy RP sounds very interesting, I would like to be involved if that is ok.