Just sone Ideas -- looking for a player, or two.

Started by Missy, July 25, 2011, 07:20:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Missy

So firstly, I'm open to male or female players in most instances. However I favour roleplaying with females, in female roles.

Roles
Roles I am interested in trying and the partner roles that would fit in with those

submissive female, Dominated by a Male or Female or both -- Firstly I'm fairly familiar with the role of a submissive female. I've done this a fair bit with male players/characters. So I'm quite open to most folks fetishes with a submissive female character, please contact me and we can talk it over. I can do this with a Dom or Domme character

Dominant Male, Dominating one or more females -- I am also interested in the Dominant Male character, I haven't done this for some time so I'm may be a little rusty, but again, please contact me to talk about what your interested in. Please bear in mind this is a strictly heterosexual fantasy.

submissive male, dominated by one or more Females -- I've never done it before, but I would like to give the submissive male role a try. I would like to try this with either one or two Domme's. And while I don't mind a male player for the Domme, I'm partly curious about what real Domme's like to do with their slaveboys so I would like to try this with a female player. Once again this is strictly with female top characters.

Dominant Female, Dominating one or more females -- I wouldn't mind playing a Domme though I've never done so before so I'm not sure what to do. This is strictly a lesbian fantasy.

Asian women -- I think Asian women are the most beautiful women in the world and I strongly prefer to play asian women and much prefer asian partner characters, for females. I also don't think these characters need to necessarily be submissive, I would be far more interested in an asian Domme than I would any other. I don't care about male partner ethnicity, just do whatever you want.

Settings
Settings I would like to try

Consensual slave -- More like real life 24/7 TPE play.

Slave training -- a slavegirl in training, could be consensual or not

Kidnapped -- a female is kidnapped by a man and held prisoner to be trained as his slave. She starts out unwilling and reluctant then gradually comes to accept her captor as her Master.

Petgirl -- a girl who behaves as a pet, not an animal of any kind, but a human pet.

DDSecret

Hello,
I'm up for the slave training or kidnapped setting.  Pm me if you're interested :-)