Previous topic - Next topic

Galanthor

I <3 cole for letting me hug her even if she doesn't need it *huggles cole =3*

DeamonAndae19

I <3 Galanthor for failing to realise that I expect nothing, I merely lurk

Galanthor

I <3 deamon for entertaining everyone when i can't

DeamonAndae19

I <3 Galanthor for taking the Night Shift.

Skadii

I <3 you both for being so cute to watch!

DeamonAndae19

I <3 Cole for finding me cute (You won't once I get an Avi up xD)

Galanthor

I <3 Andae because i'm sure his avi will be a fluffy bunny

Skadii

I <3 Galanthor for saying fluffy bunny!

Galanthor

I <3 cole cause she's way cuter than fluffy bunnies

DeamonAndae19

I <3 Thor because he's clearly telling the truth

Jag

I <3 DeamonAndae19 because he's new to the site and I love the newbies! *snuggles them all*
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

DeamonAndae19

I <3 Michi No Sora, despite using my full name *Shudders*

Jag

I always use full usernames till I know what someone would like it to be shortened as. ^^ I prefer Michi. Do you go by Deamon, DA, Andae?
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Mordred

I <3 Michi 'cause she's a bundle of chaotic wonder that always brings a wild grin to these lips.. and sends my ancient blood into a realm of both worry (for she's a sly one.. ohhhh she is!) and admiration (for.. she is also soooooo deliciously wicked).
*See Pillory*

DeamonAndae19

I <3 Mordred for the kick ass posts and the quite smart Location and User Title.

@Michi:- Andae or Deamon are cool, I also go by 'Charmer' ;)

Mordred

I <3 Andae for revving that engine while he waits for full access into this crazy realm.. and for making his name very well known before he even has a visual to remember. That's.. quite a feat! And.. because kind comments to this dead thing always go a long, long way. ;D
*See Pillory*

Dez

I <3 Mordred..... well... because when I read what he has to say I sometimes read it twice because what he's said is so eloquent!

DeamonAndae19

I <3 Whimsical for being the only other person to post in one of my Forum Games on multiple occasions.

I also <3 Mordred, purely for the fact that everyone needs love, and the Vampiric will always have a place in my heart.

Heh... It's been a week... Nearly 2000 Posts >_>

Mordred

I <3 Andae.. holy moly.. 2000 posts in a week? Yeah.. gotta give 'im lotsa love for that. Even if I'm sure at this rate he'll pass my own post count (which.. after 2 years was still only in the 500's.. until later when ALL posts added :P)... in a matter of weeks. :)

I <3 Whimsical because I am instantly nudged by her sweet words into knowing she is an adorable thing.. and makes me want to wander through her Maze. :D
*See Pillory*

Izzie Aditi

I <3 Mordred for his great taste in avatars (though I miss the paint) and his poetic words :-* .
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

Mordred

I <3 Izzie.. well.. for many reasons. She's the essence of scrumptiousness.. and phew.. talk about lovely avatars.. *gazing at this newest one.. with a silly grin*.. I can't imagine anyone being more adorable. And.. she kissed me! *vampire nearly swoons.. but then is caught by shadow.. and slapped*  :-*
*See Pillory*

Galanthor

I <3 Mordred for being the one and only blue ninja vampire

Dez

I <3 Galanthor because he makes me want to explore the truth behind his words stating he's a Cuddly Overlord

Galanthor

I <3 Whimsical for she leaves me with the initative *hops at her, clinging to her cuddling softly and without to much force pressing her against my warm body*

Dez

I <3 Galanthor because he really, honest to goodness is a very cuddly overlord and warm too!!! *clings to that warm cuddly overlord softly.. before moving within him and against such cuddly liquid warmth of an Overlord*